Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Songs played on web player not scrobbled to Last.fm

Hi I'm a teacher and often listen to Spotify in school using the web player (admin won't allow download of the desktop app on school hardware, and no wifi for listening through my iPhone). Tracks I played using the web player were being scrobbled to ...

• Hi   I'm a teacher and often listen to Spotify in school using the web player (admin won't allow download of the desktop app on school hardware, and no wifi for listening through my iPhone).&n...
  • Sebasty
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect disappeared from Onkyo tx nr656

Hi, I have been using Spotify connect through my Onkyo tx nr656, working rock solid throughout the last year. About two weeks ago, just of a sudden, the app (tried both from IOS and Android) is no longer able to see the receiver as a device. AFAICS, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have been using Spotify connect through my Onkyo tx nr656, working rock solid throughout the last year. About two weeks ago, just of a sudden, the app (tried both from IOS and Android)...
  • rmoul
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No sound on Spotify web player

I am getting no sound from the web player on Spotify. I am hearing both system sounds and can play Pandora. Is something going on with the web player today?

• Visitor
  • I am getting no sound from the web player on Spotify.  I am hearing both system sounds and can play Pandora.  Is something going on with the web player today?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Units disappearing from Spotify Connect

Hello!I'm using a receiver from Yamaha (R-N803D) and have issues with it showing up as a Connect device. When I start it manually (or wake it up from stand-by) it shows up immediately. But, although the network setting for the receiver is not allowed...

• Music Fan
  • Hello! I'm using a receiver from Yamaha (R-N803D) and have issues with it showing up as a Connect device. When I start it manually (or wake it up from stand-by) it shows up immediately. But, althoug...
  • shamael
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Playlists on Echo?

I am a new Premium User. I have an iPhone 6, a Windows desktop, an iPad, and an Amazon Echo. I have had other music services in the past, such as Deezer, Amazon Prime, and Apple music. But I signed up for Spotify because of its support for Amazon Ech...

• Casual Listener
  • I am a new Premium User.  I have an iPhone 6, a Windows desktop, an iPad, and an Amazon Echo.  I have had other music services in the past, such as Deezer, Amazon Prime, and Apple music. &n...
  • sirlylos
  • Casual Listener
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 37 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Streaming Quality in Onkyo

I use spotify with my Onkyo TX 8050, on my macbook, iPhone and iPad. Now I found that you can change the streaming quality (normal / high / extreme) for each device seperately; standard is low. I'd like to stream to my Onkyo with 320 kbit/s (extreme)...

• Casual Listener
  • I use spotify with my Onkyo TX 8050, on my macbook, iPhone and iPad. Now I found that you can change the streaming quality (normal / high / extreme) for each device seperately; standard is low. I'd l...
  • PaulBluntman
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 1 likes

Picture on Profile

Nessa semana percebi que alguns álbuns de bandas que sigo no Spotify tem sido removidos do catálogo das bandas, gostaria de saber porque isso está acontecendo, em certos casos apenas uma música do album e mantida e as demais removidas (deixarei um ex...

• Nessa semana percebi que alguns álbuns de bandas que sigo no Spotify tem sido removidos do catálogo das bandas, gostaria de saber porque isso está acontecendo, em certos casos apenas uma música do al...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playliste suchen

Hallo. Hab da mal ne Frage. Ich benutze Spotifiy Free auf der PS4 und würde da gerne eine Playlist eines Freundes finden. Er hat diese schon veröffentlicht aber ich finde die Playlist trotzdem nicht

• Hallo. Hab da mal ne Frage. Ich benutze Spotifiy Free auf der PS4 und würde da gerne eine Playlist eines Freundes finden. Er hat diese schon veröffentlicht aber ich finde die Playlist trotzdem nicht
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 Spotify Repeating the SAME song over and over again.

HelloI am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playlist. I tried playing another song in the same playlist, ...

• Hello I am playing Spotify on my PS4 USING THE PS4 connect app. However starting from yesterday, the app keeps on repeating the same song over and over again despite having 100+ songs in my playli...
  • _jacknotwill
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Only half a playlist available to view

I can only view around half of a playlist I've created it's showing 99 songs but I can view / select or listen to around half. I've sent the playlist to my friend and she can view everything? How do I fix this? I've tried deleting and restoring

• Casual Listener
  • I can only view around half of a playlist I've created it's showing 99 songs but I can view / select or listen to around half. I've sent the playlist to my friend and she can view everything? How do ...
  • Tasha14
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Web Player on Chromebook not working

Hi, I just recently got an Acer Chromebook 14. I tried using the Web Player, but it won't work! When I press the play button, no music plays. I tried clicking on the play button on the bottom and on the individual song itself but it still doesn't wor...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just recently got an Acer Chromebook 14. I tried using the Web Player, but it won't work! When I press the play button, no music plays. I tried clicking on the play button on the bottom and on ...
  • veronicaquynh1
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Marco Di Mauro

Hasta hace poco había música de el...alguien sabe que fue lo que paso? Me aparece sólo un tema

• Hasta hace poco había música de el...alguien sabe que fue lo que paso? Me aparece sólo un tema 
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Bluetooth controls not working

For months now I haven't been able to play or pause using my Bluetooth headphones and my car. I've tried fresh installs of the app, 2 different phones, 2 different Bluetooth headphones ,same results. Play and pause work just fine on other apps that I...

• Casual Listener
  • For months now I haven't been able to play or pause using my Bluetooth headphones and my car. I've tried fresh installs of the app, 2 different phones, 2 different Bluetooth headphones ,same results....
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Android
    bluetooth
    Bluetooth play-pause button not working
  • 7 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't Access Some Tracks

Hi. I'm not really sure if I posted this on the right thread. If not, an informative correction would be very much appreciated.Anyways, I really want to listen to Seconhand Serenade's certain album but I can't access them and never have, which is sad...

• Hi. I'm not really sure if I posted this on the right thread. If not, an informative correction would be very much appreciated. Anyways, I really want to listen to Seconhand Serenade's certain album...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

My music won't play!

Whenever I open up my web player, I end up with a play bar with no time signature or album image, and whenever I click play on anything IT DOESN'T PLAY! No warnings or notifications have come up, and it's been doing this for nearly a month. No amount...

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever I open up my web player, I end up with a play bar with no time signature or album image, and whenever I click play on anything IT DOESN'T PLAY! No warnings or notifications have come up...
  • NootNoot_A_F_S
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect not working after Denon firmware update

A few days ago my Denon AVR X1200W had a firmware upgrade and since then I cannot connect with it via Spotify. Please fix!

• Regular
  • A few days ago my Denon AVR X1200W had a firmware upgrade and since then I cannot connect with it via Spotify. Please fix!
  • ADDxxxx
  • Casual Listener
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes
  • Denon
  • 15 replies
  • 9 likes

Discover weakly and daily mix don't update

HiThe discover weekly issue: I got it last Monday, then it disappeared and the only "made for you" playlist I see is the release radar (which also doesn't update). Tried some suggestions I saw here: 'follow' the discover - but there was no playlists ...

• Visitor
  • Hi The discover weekly issue: I got it last Monday, then it disappeared and the only "made for you" playlist I see is the release radar (which also doesn't update). Tried some suggestions I saw here...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Discover Weekly Playlist Repeating songs

It's been happening for a long while...My Spotify discovered weekly Playlist keeps sorting repeated tracks for me, the last 3 weeks, the Playlist ONLY recommended me tracks that were recommended before, it started with a song or two that I've alredy ...

• It's been happening for a long while... My Spotify discovered weekly Playlist keeps sorting repeated tracks for me, the last 3 weeks, the Playlist ONLY recommended me tracks that were recommended be...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Umlaute

Umlaute in Beitraegen in dieser Community werden mir immer als Fehler angezeigt und ich muss sie ersetzen, bevor ich meinen Beitrag abschicken kann...Aber wieso sehe ich soviele Beitraege anderer, in denen Umlaute enthalten sind? Kann man das irgendw...

• Roadie
  • Umlaute in Beitraegen in dieser Community werden mir immer als Fehler angezeigt und ich muss sie ersetzen, bevor ich meinen Beitrag abschicken kann... Aber wieso sehe ich soviele Beitraege anderer...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes