Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

streams

does a spotify stream count when the volume of my phone is muted? 

• does a spotify stream count when the volume of my phone is muted? 
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify won’t refund a double charge!

I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancelled Apple but want a refund, Spotify won’t help!!!

• I have been trying to arrange a refund of an over charge from Spotify, I was originally paying through Apple (12.99) and changed to Boku (£9.99) but now have charges for both each month, I’ve cancell...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Alarmify

I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify. For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?

• Casual Listener
  • I was so excited to hear that there was a Spotify alarm app called Alarmify.   For what reason have Spotify closed down the free app?
  • Kydda
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 11 likes

Superuser Contribution Windows 10 Mobile App Broken

Hello, Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Microsoft switched off Groove Music Pass i'm either using Spotify ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Since Thursday/Friday last week, the Browse page only half loads and says there is 'nothing found'. You cannot view New Releases etc, they never load. Please fix this, as since Micros...
  • Jack
  • Roadie
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Sonos drops out with iOS Spotify app

I play Spotify from my iPhone to my Sonos speakers, but after a while (sometimes one song) the playback stops and it reverts back to playing on the iPhone if i hit play again. I have to connect again to the Sonos speaker. I don't have this problem wi...

• Casual Listener
  • I play Spotify from my iPhone to my Sonos speakers, but after a while (sometimes one song) the playback stops and it reverts back to playing on the iPhone if i hit play again. I have to connect again...
  • meppyman
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why isn't this song on the popular list on the artist's tab??

Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on the 'Popular' list on the artist's (trippie redd's) ...

• Casual Listener
  • Trippie Redd is an artist with over 4.7M monthly listeners. He's featured on a song called 'f**k' love' by XXXTENTACION, that has over 157M plays; i am confused as to why this song isnt featured on t...
  • phan_times
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Using Hulu Data?

I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it. Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a given TV show on Hulu in a week, a song related to that ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a Spotify Premium Student account, and I have also activated my free Hulu account that comes with it.  Since then, I have noticed, on more than one occasion, that after I watch a lot of a...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Chinese Music Collection - Spotify / Tencent

Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017. Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify? There are many popular mainland Chinese artists who are missing many albums on Spotify: Sun...

• Spotify & Tencent bought stakes in each others companies December 2017.  Is this going to result in an improved & expanded Chinese music collection on Spotify?  There are many popul...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Spotify going into pause mode randomly on Asus laptop, and Android

No, it is not the Bose Sound touch 10, but since it is multiple differentdevices, I selected one of the multiple threads for individual devices.Please forward to hosting appropriate responder, thanks.It has occurred on my Asus laptop, and from two se...

• No, it is not the Bose Sound touch 10, but since it is multiple different devices, I selected one of the multiple threads for individual devices. Please forward to hosting appropriate responder, th...
  • Melody
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log in to ONKYO TX-NR525 with family premium account

Dear community, i have a problem with my ONKYO TX-NR525 and Spotify (via Onkyo Remote 3 App), because every time i try to log in - i get this Message: "Login Error. Please check your accoint information. for help with your password, vistit www.spotif...

• Dear community,   i have a problem with my ONKYO TX-NR525 and Spotify (via Onkyo Remote 3 App), because every time i try to log in - i get this Message: "Login Error. Please check your accoint...
  • murpsel
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Spotify Web Player] Elapsed Time Uses Non-monospaced Font for Digits

The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience. For more detailed information you can read in the following lin...

• Casual Listener
  • The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience.   For...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Desktop
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Web Player Elapsed Time Uses Non-monospaced Font for Digits

The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience. For more detailed information you can read in the following lin...

• Casual Listener
  • The "elapsed time" label of the Spotify Web Player is using a non-monospaced font for digits, which causes a wiggling/jittery horizontal move of the label that hurts the user experience.   For...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Gear S3 Playlist shrunk from 400 to 20 songs

I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline. When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watched as the counter ticked all the way to 400 - just to be sure. I then...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm a Spotify premium member, recently purchased a Gear S3 (non-4G/LTE), and downloaded a playlist of roughly 400 songs to play offline.  When I downloaded the songs, I sat and watc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Being able to play with no wifi

Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us being able to pick our own songs or skip without h...

• Hey Spotify people it would be really great if you could let us people who don’t have premium accounts to be able to play our music with out wifi. I’m not asking for anything else not even letting us...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

To find disappeared track

Hi, friends!Few days ago I added a track to my playlists, and now it's missed. I guess it could be deleted from the Spotify Data, but I really want to find this track.The problem is - I don't remember the name and the artist. Just melody and cover. I...

• Hi, friends! Few days ago I added a track to my playlists, and now it's missed. I guess it could be deleted from the Spotify Data, but I really want to find this track. The problem is - I don't...
  • caszriel
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify ads australia

hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads)it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and then it ends with a thump

• Casual Listener
  • hey guys do u remember this one ad that used to play mutliple times in 2017, (pretty sure its a commercial company ads) it was really fast paced ( with like clicking and drumming like sounds) and th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Advertisements

Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the world really need to hear right now? What main top...

• Hear me out here. Adverts you cannot skip, correct? Meaning you are forced to listen to them and it can leave an impact to you if about something such as cancer charity adverts etc. But what does the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! hardware - Harman/kardon - omni 20

Hi there,I juste bought the omni 20 wifi speakers from Harman Kardon because i read good reviews about them which Saïd they would work with spotify connect through wifi. However, i cannot seem to make them work, as i don't see them on my 'spotify con...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there, I juste bought the omni 20 wifi speakers from Harman Kardon because i read good reviews about them which Saïd they would work with spotify connect through wifi. However, i cannot seem to m...
  • EuroHoo
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 73 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify connect - Bose SoundTouch not playing iTunes playlists

Hello, Spotify plays flawlesly to my Soundtouch ST10/20 Speakers via connect . If I want to play am importet iTunes playlist that is not possible anymore.Connect Status displays: Can't play this right now. Spotify is not active on this device. Error ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Spotify plays flawlesly to my Soundtouch ST10/20 Speakers via connect .   If I want to play am importet iTunes playlist that is not possible anymore. Connect Status displays: ...
  • MojoRizin
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes