Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Re: Tip Off: Hollie Poetry

i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they cant just steal it from me right????

• Visitor
  • i have a question. let say i have an idea and i give it to spotify and they end up using it, do i get paid for the idea? or like do i get royalities or anything? like if my idea is very useful they c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Grayed out songs.

I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my phone without a problem. Also the web player is ab...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying to listen to a song on my desktop. I have a premium subscription. The song that I am trying to listen to is "call me out Punctual remix by Sarah Close". I can listen to this song using my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Web Player is not working

I don't mind new interface for spotify web player but at least make sure it's working before go production!!!I'm not able to listen to any song at all. No matter what I click, it not going to play at all.

• I don't mind new interface for spotify web player but at least make sure it's working before go production!!! I'm not able to listen to any song at all. No matter what I click, it not going to play ...
  • angie54321
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 1 likes

I get a heart attack from Chromecasts "spoken error"

I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played. This seems to happen randomly and often at illogical times. Ju...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm talking about the woman saying/yelling "SORRY! THE MUSIC STOPPED SINCE YOUR SPOTIFY ACCOUNT IS BEING USED ON ANOTHER DEVICE" in a volume MUCH louder than ANY of the music I've played.   Th...
  • sindreg
  • Gig Goer
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Shuffle idea: Grey out already played songs.

When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to run through the entire playlist, but in a more random...

• Visitor
  • When you put shuffle on, every song that has been played by shuffle afterwards in a playlist should be grey'd out (marked as already played) so they can't be played again, that way you force it to ru...
  • Tom
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku app won't load playlists

The app has always been slow to load playlists, but it seems like now it's only loading a track a minute from playlists, if that. I've always thought that this app was buggy since I first got my Roku, and I was suprised to find that it hasn't been up...

• The app has always been slow to load playlists, but it seems like now it's only loading a track a minute from playlists, if that. I've always thought that this app was buggy since I first got my Roku...
  • mthoss
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 26 replies
  • 5 likes

Having two versions of an album

I want to add in a single playlist both versions of ONE OK ROCK's newest album Ambitions due to them having some different songs. I tried adding through my local files the JP version but it kind of overwrote the american version. I tried changing the...

• I want to add in a single playlist both versions of ONE OK ROCK's newest album Ambitions due to them having some different songs. I tried adding through my local files the JP version but it kind of o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Improved recommendations/similar artists

I find a lot of new music based of similar/recommended artists, but eventually I exhaust the recommendations based off a particular artist, depsite the fact that there are plenty of other artists that should be recommended, and who I later discover. ...

• Music Fan
  • I find a lot of new music based of similar/recommended artists, but eventually I exhaust the recommendations based off a particular artist, depsite the fact that there are plenty of other artists tha...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • All Platforms
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Breaks in music via webplayer

Hello, since the redesign, when using the webpayer, the music stops for up to 10 seconds every now an then, only to continue afterwards. During that period, the interface is unresponsive, too. I am using the latest version of Chrome, but i encounter ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   since the redesign, when using the webpayer, the music stops for up to 10 seconds every now an then, only to continue afterwards. During that period, the interface is unresponsiv...
  • Sebasty
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH

Hey guys, I need a list of releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH - PLEASE HELP!!! ([even a few individual releases would be ok if a list is unavailable [Thanks])

• Hey guys,   I need a list of releases supplied to Spotify during 2010 by Dance All Day Musicvertriebs GmbH - PLEASE HELP!!!   ([even a few individual releases would be ok if a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New web player and corporate webproxy/firewall issue

Hi, since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore.The chrome console error is:Uncaught (in promise) TypeError: ...

• Regular
  • Hi,   since the new update of the web player, I can't listen to music within the browser. The old workaround for corporate proxies/firewalls with ?http=1 within the url, doesn't work anymore. ...
  • fratzi
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung smart TV doesn't appear as available device on other devices

When I am listening to something on my Samsung smart TV Spotify, the other devices don't seem to assimilate that it is playing on the TV. So if I try to pick a song on my iPhone or on my pc to play on the TV (which is way easier to control) it's not ...

• When I am listening to something on my Samsung smart TV Spotify, the other devices don't seem to assimilate that it is playing on the TV. So if I try to pick a song on my iPhone or on my pc to play o...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Song is not available, can't play music.

Last night, I was scrolling through some artists and found one album that I liked, so I saved it to my music. But the next day, the songs/the album was vanished from my library, both on my Mac and my iPhone. I can't search it up or open it. So, I wen...

• Last night, I was scrolling through some artists and found one album that I liked, so I saved it to my music. But the next day, the songs/the album was vanished from my library, both on my Mac and my...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo CRN-755: Spotify Connect

I have bought the Onkyo CRN-755 especially because it has onboard Spotify. Using the Onkyo Remote Control 3 app for using Spotify on the CRN-755 is a disaster.Performing a Spotify search with Onkyo Remote Control took minutes when the same search too...

• Casual Listener
  • I have bought the Onkyo CRN-755 especially because it has onboard Spotify.   Using the Onkyo Remote Control 3 app for using Spotify on the CRN-755 is a disaster. Performing a Spotify search w...
  • Corto1
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Music disappearing from playlists

I had around 20 playlists with about 10-18 songs on each one that were working perfectly and now all the playlists have been limited to 3-4 songs. It was all different music by all artists that all disappeared on the same day. Is there anyway to get ...

• I had around 20 playlists with about 10-18 songs on each one that were working perfectly and now all the playlists have been limited to 3-4 songs. It was all different music by all artists that all d...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Android very slow and irresponsive. Songs cutting out

I'm running Spotify on my Galaxy S7 Edge. After a while the app began responding Very slowly. long load times and sometimes even crashes. Often I find myself having to close the app and restart it multiple times before it works. When it does work son...

• Regular
  • I'm running Spotify on my Galaxy S7 Edge. After a while the app began responding Very slowly. long load times and sometimes even crashes. Often I find myself having to close the app and restart ...
  • sjmellor
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

White spaces

For the Dutch website:Between date and "automatisch" needs a white space. Between price and "in" needs a white space. See attachment.Page: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/overview/?utm_source=spotify&utm_medium=menu&utm_campaign=your_account

• For the Dutch website: Between date and "automatisch" needs a white space. Between price and "in" needs a white space. See attachment. Page: https://www.spotify.com/nl/account/overview/?ut...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio Spotify Search issue

Hello! I have been happily using my Spotify Premium account with my Philips Fidelio AW9000 and AW5000 speakers for a while. But the last couple of days, I can no longer search for music from the device - whatever search terms I put in, I get a 'searc...

• Hello!   I have been happily using my Spotify Premium account with my Philips Fidelio AW9000 and AW5000 speakers for a while. But the last couple of days, I can no longer search for music from...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes