Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Popular list won't update

Hello, My bands Yellow Plague popular songs list don't update. It is been the same over 2 weeks and we have released new album then.But those new songs don't get to the popular list. Those new songs have more listeners and more time played.

• Hello,   My bands Yellow Plague popular songs list don't update. It is been the same over 2 weeks and we have released new album then. But those new songs don't get to the popular list. Those...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Webplayer: Unable to share song link URLs

Hi, on the webplayer - if we use the 'Copy Spotify URL' option for a song - the URL no longer resolves properly (opening the song in the webplayer). Also the Slack preview integration seems to have stopped working at the same time. Here's an example ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, on the webplayer - if we use the 'Copy Spotify URL' option for a song - the URL no longer resolves properly (opening the song in the webplayer).   Also the Slack preview integration seems ...
  • Bruce8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

LG smart tv. Only What's New category available. few searches available.

Loaded Spotify from LG content store. it works, but only category i can see is What's New. and only a few search choices come up for artists or songs or albums.have removed account and reloaded a few times. no improvement.

• Loaded Spotify from LG content store.  it works, but only category i can see is What's New.  and only a few search choices come up for artists or songs or albums. have removed account and ...
  • evripidis
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Twitter @ Change Possibly Broken

I'm someone who occasionally changes their Twitter @ address and I think it's broken my ability to connect Spotify to Twitter. I had my twitter info entered into Spotify originally and it worked fine, but once I changed @'s, it seems as though I'm st...

• I'm someone who occasionally changes their Twitter @ address and I think it's broken my ability to connect Spotify to Twitter. I had my twitter info entered into Spotify originally and it worked fine...
  • Marcio_P3
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Have a Roku and not showing playlists at all, help?

I logged into my Roku Spotify and tried opening it, all it is showing is Search, What's New, Top Tracks, and Accounts. Yes i logged out, and logged back in, yes i reset the roku... and it shows NOTHING... can anyone help me out please?

• I logged into my Roku Spotify and tried opening it, all it is showing is Search, What's New, Top Tracks, and Accounts.  Yes i logged out, and logged back in, yes i reset the roku... and it shows...
  • Dhill
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Explain to me why there is no QUEUE option in a browser

Whose genius idea was it to take away this simple feature for in-browser computer playing? Would it really take that much skin off your back to put it back? I think the going assumption was that users would be able to leave the web browser and downlo...

• Regular
  • Whose genius idea was it to take away this simple feature for in-browser computer playing? Would it really take that much skin off your back to put it back? I think the going assumption was that user...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Planetarium/Sufjan Stevens presale

I'm a premium subscriber and wondering how come I don't ever get Presale codes. Looking for the Planetarium presale code for the show in Oakland in July. Sucks that I don't have it.

• I'm a premium subscriber and wondering how come I don't ever get Presale codes. Looking for the Planetarium presale code for the show in Oakland in July. Sucks that I don't have it. 
  • owludoin
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify for dekstop keeps re-downloading ever time restarted

Whenever I restart my app, all my downloaded playlist automatically re-download. It happened to my desktop app and also android app. What is happening? If i have internet its fine but what if i need to actually listen to it online?

• Whenever I restart my app, all my downloaded playlist automatically re-download. It happened to my desktop app and also android app. What is happening?  If i have internet its fine but what if ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Fidelio A9 AW9000 stopped playing Spotify

Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions of Spotify.I did try all the things Philips sugges...

• Casual Listener
  • Since several weeks my Philips speakers stopped showing playlists in Spotify. I'm still able to use the "find" function to listen to music. But none of the playlist will load,even not the suggestions...
  • whotify
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Multiroom audio possible over different networks

In my flat we have poor coverage with WiFi from the router so i use a WiFi extender to create another network. I'm thinking of getting some audio Chromecast's to play music across rooms at the same time but I'm not sure if that will work due to the n...

• In my flat we have poor coverage with WiFi from the router so i use a WiFi extender to create another network. I'm thinking of getting some audio Chromecast's to play music across rooms at the same t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration issue

Spotify,First of all... why do I have to spend literally 20 mins finding out how to post on this thing? Honestly as a CS graduate, figuring a web page out should not take that long! Make this user-friendly for crying out loud. (Rant over)So, I got fo...

• Spotify, First of all... why do I have to spend literally 20 mins finding out how to post on this thing? Honestly as a CS graduate, figuring a web page out should not take that long! Make this user-...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When phone turns off spotify logs out, deletes offline songs

I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. I am running the newest IOS software and updated app, but this has happened to me over 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering just cancelling my subscription due to the fact that I am wasting money. So...

• I'm beginning to get extremely frustrated. I am running the newest IOS software and updated app, but this has happened to me over 4 times in the last 2 weeks. I'm considering just cancelling my subsc...
  • volkansarici
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
    music
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New Web Player broken

Hello, So apparently the web player got a major update to its look and user interface. It's really nice, but would be even better if it actually worked. I can't load any of my playlists or play any music. I keep getting the following message when I t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   So apparently the web player got a major update to its look and user interface. It's really nice, but would be even better if it actually worked. I can't load any of my playlists or p...
  • zretscen
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 4 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Sort by recently Added in new WebPlayer

I can't figure out how to sort my playlist by Recently Added on the web player. I have to use webplayer at work, and I want to listen to my very long very old starred playlist from the most recent song added to the oldest. Was the feature removed? Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • I can't figure out how to sort my playlist by Recently Added on the web player. I have to use webplayer at work, and I want to listen to my very long very old starred playlist from the most recent so...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 6 likes

What happened to the Spotify Web Player?

My bookmark for the Spotify Web Player now just opens up https://open.spotify.com/browse/featuredI liked the Web Player more. Is there anyway to get it back? I'm on Google Chrome. My bookmark symbol used to be green with white bars but now it's black...

• Casual Listener
  • My bookmark for the Spotify Web Player now just opens up https://open.spotify.com/browse/featured I liked the Web Player more. Is there anyway to get it back? I'm on Google Chrome. My bookmark ...
  • SuperJayXD
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Not showing all songs from public playlists

Hi. I found a playlist I'd like to listen but it's lacking some songs on my desktop app (Windows). For example there's a playlist that contains 19 songs but it's showing only 13 (like on the pics below). Did someone had similiar problem and know how ...

Bez_tytułu_1.jpg Bez_tytułu_2.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi. I found a playlist I'd like to listen but it's lacking some songs on my desktop app (Windows). For example there's a playlist that contains 19 songs but it's showing only 13 (like on the pics bel...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

incomplete song

The song Unholy Wars of the Angra, it's incomplete, how I resolve this problem? https://open.spotify.com/track/42OsDWM7jc6KsNzIPevV3y

• The song Unholy Wars of the Angra, it's incomplete, how I resolve this problem?   https://open.spotify.com/track/42OsDWM7jc6KsNzIPevV3y
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

(Pre-sale codes) Tycho at Marymoore Seattle/Redmond

I'm am massive Tycho and Todd Terje fan. I didn't get the Pre-Sale code despite living I the area and listening a ton. Does anyone have it?

• I'm am massive Tycho and Todd Terje fan. I didn't get the Pre-Sale code despite living I the area and listening a ton. Does anyone have it?
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I Hate The New Spotify Update

Am I the only one who hates the new spotify update. I find the text to big the layout seems almost awkward. I've been using spotify for over a year now for free and never had a problem with the web player. I can't see what is going to play next, ther...

• Am I the only one who hates the new spotify update. I find the text to big the layout seems almost awkward. I've been using spotify for over a year now for free and never had a problem with the web p...
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 7 likes