Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

amazon echo won't sync w Spotify after apple iOS upgrade

hello, i just upgraded my macbook and iphone IOS (that came out few days ago) and ever since, i can't sync or manage echo to play spotify. before the spotify app would have echo as my second devide and i can control the playlist and what to play on e...

• hello,  i just upgraded my macbook and iphone IOS (that came out few days ago) and ever since, i can't sync or manage echo to play spotify. before the spotify app would have echo as my second d...
  • laskater2
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Roku Smart TV

I've had the Spotify app on my Roku smart TV, but I noticed last week, that I cannot access my playlists from the app. Does anyone know how to add this back in? It only has the options, 'Now Playing,' 'What's New,' and 'Search,' so I am not able to p...

• I've had the Spotify app on my Roku smart TV, but I noticed last week, that I cannot access my playlists from the app. Does anyone know how to add this back in? It only has the options, 'Now Playing,...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist Name or Deleting Playlist

So recently in spotify, I noticed that when I right click only three options come up. Those are to start radio, make public, or copy playlist link. I think this came with the new update, but I'm trying to change my playlist name and don't know how. I...

• So recently in spotify, I noticed that when I right click only three options come up. Those are to start radio, make public, or copy playlist link. I think this came with the new update, but I'm t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Search Not Returning Results - Jaguar Land Rover InControl Apps

Hi, I'm running Spotify in my car using the JLR InControl Apps. Whenever I use the search function on the car screen and search for a specific song it returns no results. However when I search on the spotify app on my phone the song clearly exists. I...

• Hi,   I'm running Spotify in my car using the JLR InControl Apps.   Whenever I use the search function on the car screen and search for a specific song it returns no results. Howev...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Devices management

Can a lock be put on family members connecting to certain devices such as £2k amps! When phone volume is maxed! A simple add and removed devices would be great.

• Casual Listener
  • Can a lock be put on family members connecting to certain devices such as £2k amps! When phone volume is maxed! A simple add and removed devices would be great.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify New 2017 Web Player Interface lost my saved artist

Hi All, I am using web player.. I also have a premium account. For some reason, as I tried to check my saved artist, everything is lost! Can someone help me reolve this? Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi All,   I am using web player..   I also have a premium account.   For some reason, as I tried to check my saved artist, everything is lost!   Can someone help me reolve...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Update genre 'New Releases' more often

Recently took a look at the Punk New Releases page, and it's still showing releases from over 3 years ago. I think it needs to be updated and expanded a little more...

• Recently took a look at the Punk New Releases page, and it's still showing releases from over 3 years ago. I think it needs to be updated and expanded a little more...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync playlist

Good evening!I have this problem: I save a song to my personal playlist on the computer and the saved music does not sync to my mobile phone download (Playlist is set to download). And when saved on the phone, the song does not appear to be played on...

• Good evening! I have this problem: I save a song to my personal playlist on the computer and the saved music does not sync to my mobile phone download (Playlist is set to download). And when saved o...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Control

The new web player has a problem with the volume control. Every time I turn it down, once it goes to a new song, the volumes goes back up. It also suddenly stops and resumes the music. Can someone help me with this?

• Regular
  • The new web player has a problem with the volume control. Every time I turn it down, once it goes to a new song, the volumes goes back up. It also suddenly stops and resumes the music. Can someone he...
  • Kalkuff
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Rap Caviar music videos

The music videos featured on the playlist are much louder than the normal songs. This is very annoying and should be fixed.

• The music videos featured on the playlist are much louder than the normal songs. This is very annoying and should be fixed. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Here is A great idea I just thought off

Hey Spotify, Just wanted to let you know of this great thing I just discovered. I found a photo that I took that you guys have posted as your own photo with a Discover Weekly playlist that I did not make behind it. My idea is maybe ask next time you ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Spotify,  Just wanted to let you know of this great thing I just discovered. I found a photo that I took that you guys have posted as your own photo with a Discover Weekly playlist tha...
  • tclaxton3-us
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify to Amazon Echo

Echo option is not showing up in my devices nor are any kind of 'find new devices' - how do I connect my spotify to my amazon echo with this feature not working for me?

• Casual Listener
  • Echo option is not showing up in my devices nor are any kind of 'find new devices' - how do I connect my spotify to my amazon echo with this feature not working for me?
  • fabriciorsilva
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

New Web Player is garbage.

Why did you strip all of the functionality of the web player out? No more play queue? No more seeing how many likes a song has? No more suggested/similar songs in the bottom right? These are all features i used every day..... Please make the web play...

• Casual Listener
  • Why did you strip all of the functionality of the web player out? No more play queue? No more seeing how many likes a song has? No more suggested/similar songs in the bottom right? These are all feat...
  • stevenmwade
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

How come I can't view all of my artists in the new web player?

In the new version of webplayer that came out this week, it looks like they changed the "your music" function so that I'm only able to view artists I follow, not all of my artists like I can on my phone/used to in webplayer. Is there any way around t...

• Casual Listener
  • In the new version of webplayer that came out this week, it looks like they changed the "your music" function so that I'm only able to view artists I follow, not all of my artists like I can on my ph...
  • frank883
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Partial albums are not showing.

I just got the updated version of the Web Player. I don't mind the new UI, but one thing I did notice is that I can't access partily filled albums from the 'Albums' page. Quite a few of the artists I originally had havealso gone missing. However, the...

• I just got the updated version of the Web Player. I don't mind the new UI, but one thing I did notice is that I can't access partily filled albums from the 'Albums' page. Quite a few of the artists I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to "train" Discover Weekly?

Is there any way of resetting Discover Weekly algorithms? I spent close to a year actively not listening to any djent, death metal or modern prog rock on Spotify in an attempt to re-train this feature because practically all the recommendations I was...

• Is there any way of resetting Discover Weekly algorithms? I spent close to a year actively not listening to any djent, death metal or modern prog rock on Spotify in an attempt to re-train this featur...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web Player (play.spotify.com) redirects to open.spotify.com

The Spotify web Player is redirecting to the Open.Spotify.com player, Most of my music is not really showing up in Albums. I don't want to download the desktop version as it is easier to use in my browser, most of the time I am working on a Chromeboo...

• The Spotify web Player is redirecting to the Open.Spotify.com player,   Most of my music is not really showing up in Albums.   I don't want to download the desktop version as it is easi...
  • takbok
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Complete Playlists greyed out

For some reason, complete playlists, 300+ in each are greyed out when I try to cast them through my chromecast device (found) on my phone, and when I play (cast) through my laptop using the spotify web player. On my phone app, when I choose that part...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, complete playlists, 300+ in each are greyed out when I try to cast them through my chromecast device (found) on my phone, and when I play (cast) through my laptop using the spotify w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Book: Tracks suddenly disappeared

All sudden all tracks from my audio book I just have listened were gone. After one week now half of them are back in white (playable) but the rest stays grey (unplayable). Strange. I have installed the spotify app again and I have tried it on my desk...

IMG_5980.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • All sudden all tracks from my audio book I just have listened were gone. After one week now half of them are back in white (playable) but the rest stays grey (unplayable). Strange. I have installed t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes