Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

spotify ads

GIVE ME MORE SPOTIFY ADS CREATED FROM JACK SACHS AND THE WORLD WILL BE THAT MUCH BETTER

• Casual Listener
  • GIVE ME MORE SPOTIFY ADS CREATED FROM JACK SACHS AND THE WORLD WILL BE THAT MUCH BETTER
  • 3modes
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Login Captcha Not Loading

I'm trying to log in to the WebPlayer, and for some inexplicable reason, the "I am not a robot" captcha click box is not loading. I have loaded it up in an incognito/private window to no effect. It doesn't matter if I run a vanilla install of Firefox...

• Music Fan
  • I'm trying to log in to the WebPlayer, and for some inexplicable reason, the "I am not a robot" captcha click box is not loading. I have loaded it up in an incognito/private window to no effect. &nb...
  • edwardclarke91
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

BUG: New format won't let me play songs from a specific point, only from the beginning.

As the title says, I choose to skip forward in a song. It will stop and go back to showng 0:00 AND then not play when I press play. How soon till all these bugs are fixed? Is there a way just to use the old version while they fix it? I don't understa...

• As the title says, I choose to skip forward in a song. It will stop and go back to showng 0:00 AND then not play when I press play.   How soon till all these bugs are fixed? Is there a wa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] new format disappointing

So, I actually use a browser window on a PC (old school, right?) to enjoy my Spotify while I work. The new web player format is clearly geared towards mobile users, and I find it dissapointing in regards to features and also really glitchy thus far. ...

• Casual Listener
  • So, I actually use a browser window on a PC (old school, right?) to enjoy my Spotify while I work.  The new web player format is clearly geared towards mobile users, and I find it dissapointing ...
  • EB73
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Denon usability

Hi, First of all, Spotify is working well on my Denon AVR-2113. But the charm of Spotify (browsing through your music catalogue, searching for music) really is a pain with the provided user interfaces. Usually I need to create Playlists on my PC or T...

• Hi,   First of all, Spotify is working well on my Denon AVR-2113. But the charm of Spotify (browsing through your music catalogue, searching for music) really is a pain with the provided user ...
  • bvnww41
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Denon
  • 3 replies
  • 5 likes

Reorganize weekly new music list. Separate singles from albums, and further separate by genres.

This list, published each Friday, is frustrating in its current form. Please present it in a more useful format, one that would display full albums of new music as distinct from singles, which now seem to dominate the weekly posting. I would also ask...

• This list, published each Friday, is frustrating in its current form. Please present it in a more useful format, one that would display full albums of new music as distinct from singles, which now se...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Found a typo? Please let us know!

You don't need an apostrophe in the title (or description) of the I Love My 90's R&B playlist. 90s isn't possessive; it's just used as an adjective. It should read I Love My 90s R&B.

• You don't need an apostrophe in the title (or description) of the I Love My 90's R&B playlist. 90s isn't possessive; it's just used as an adjective. It should read I Love My 90s R&B. 🙂 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I don't see my playlists on the PS4 quick menu.

I don't see the playlists I'm following on Spotify on my ps4. All I see is featured on PlayStation, you pick your gaming music, and recently saved music. It was working fine yesterday.

• I don't see the playlists I'm following on Spotify on my ps4. All I see is featured on PlayStation, you pick your gaming music, and recently saved music. It was working fine yesterday.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

NEW WEBPLAYER

Hi,I just noticed that the webplayer UI changed and I don´t like it!! Why they canceled the possibility to have the playlists in a list (instead of forcing the user to have all this infinite scrolling with unuseful multicoloured canvases)? My brain i...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I just noticed that the webplayer UI changed and I don´t like it!! Why they canceled the possibility to have the playlists in a list (instead of forcing the user to have all this infinite s...
  • Artif3x
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Changing titles

A week ago my spotify started to change the titles of the songs in my Rapcavier playlist. The awkward thing is that not every title is changed and that you don't see the wrong ones in the overview.Anyone with the same "problem"?Sony Z5 CompactVersion...

• A week ago my spotify started to change the titles of the songs in my Rapcavier playlist. The awkward thing is that not every title is changed and that you don't see the wrong ones in the overview. ...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

windows phone app stops playing songs after a while

This happens quite often to both online and offline songs. It looks like the app is loading something in the background. Det spinner is showing sometimes or else the ui is very slow meanwhile. Regards Jesper

• This happens quite often to both online and offline songs. It looks like the app is loading something in the background. Det spinner is showing sometimes or else the ui is very slow meanwhile. &nbsp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ps4 failing to log in

Everytime i enter my user name and password it says failed to log in, I've changed my password and logged in and out a few times on my laptop and phone. Also when i try and click the conect thing on my phone or laptop when it eventually pops up it do...

• Casual Listener
  • Everytime i enter my user name and password it says failed to log in, I've changed my password and logged in and out a few times on my laptop and phone. Also when i try and click the conect thing on ...
  • Babystallion
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 14 replies
  • 1 likes

Problema en premium

Con la nueva actualización no puedo guardar canciones e mis playlist, le doy en guardar, agregar a playlists, radio del artista etc y no funciona

• Con la nueva actualización no puedo guardar canciones e mis playlist, le doy en guardar, agregar a playlists, radio del artista etc y no funciona
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Make queue button bigger, bring back lyrics

On the Mac application - It would be great if you could make the queue button bigger or have an option up on the menu bar to view your queue (maybe under "playback"?), also an option to view your current cue after the "add to queue" option next to so...

• On the Mac application - It would be great if you could make the queue button bigger or have an option up on the menu bar to view your queue (maybe under "playback"?), also an option to view you...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Den som gapar efter mycket, mister ofta hela stycket.

Greetings from France!I am Swedish(maybe obvious by the topic title) living in France the last 6 years.First of all i thought the biggest 3 top disasters in technology in current century are:1. The new Spotify web player.2. Windows Vista3. Galaxy Not...

• Greetings from France! I am Swedish(maybe obvious by the topic title) living in France the last 6 years. First of all i thought the biggest 3 top disasters in technology in current c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Using two devices simultaneously on the Premium Family Subscription

I just upgraded my premium Spotify membership to the family plan and added my husband. I want to play Spotify through my phone and in my car when I'm not home, and my husband wants to use our IPad at home to play Spotify. Both are streaming beautiful...

• I just upgraded my premium Spotify membership to the family plan and added my husband. I want to play Spotify through my phone and in my car when I'm not home, and my husband wants to use our IPad at...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playstation 4 link to Spotify

I just got off phone with Playstation who doesn't believe linking the Playstation to Spotify issues is an issue on there end. So I was told to contact spotify. I have premium membership and have been trying to link account to PS4. It will now allow m...

• I just got off phone with Playstation who doesn't believe linking the Playstation to Spotify issues is an issue on there end. So I was told to contact spotify. I have premium membership and have been...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Usb bluetooth receiver for car radio

Hello everybody,My car radio hasn't got Bluetooth, so i would like to buy a bluetooth usb receiver to connect my android to car it.Can someone please suggest me a usb bluetooth receiver which is compatible with spotify?Thanks all.

• Hello everybody, My car radio hasn't got Bluetooth, so i would like to buy a bluetooth usb receiver to connect my android to car it. Can someone please suggest me a usb bluetooth receiver which is ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

My saved music are gone

Hello,I have problem with my saved music - they all seems deleted and replaced with some songs from someone called Pitter-G and La Banda Baston... It wrotes, that these songs were added 3 days ago but i really didn´t do that... All playlist looks fin...

• Hello, I have problem with my saved music - they all seems deleted and replaced with some songs from someone called Pitter-G and La Banda Baston... It wrotes, that these songs were added 3 days ago ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes