Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Play Spotify via Amazon Echo whilst playing Spotify on MacBook?

Is it possible for my wife to play Spotify tracks via Amazon Echo (Alexa) in our living room whilst I listen to my Spotify tracks (streamed or downloaded) on my Macbook in my office, and if so how? I have a Spotify premium account. Thanks, in anticip...

• Is it possible for my wife to play Spotify tracks via Amazon Echo (Alexa) in our living room whilst I listen to my Spotify tracks (streamed or downloaded) on my Macbook in my office, and if so how? &...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Playlist problem

I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number displays "1" which means there is the playlist I have ...

• I have already make my own playlist PUBLIC,but when I'm using a different account,I search for the playlist at the browser section and I couldn't find the playlist even though the playlist number d...
  • Sophia
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

my playlist duration

HI I have a question: is it posiible to check how many song I have on my own playlist on Spotify? And how long does it take (like in Spotify's playlists)? If is not possible, please, think about it Thanks and nice listening everyone!

• HI 🙂 I have a question: is it posiible to check how many song I have on my own playlist on Spotify? And how long does it take (like in Spotify's playlists)? If is not possible, please, think about i...
  • LisaHess
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change the way Spotify recommends similar artists

I've noted that when Spotify makes up an artist radio or a Discover list, it doesn't do it by linking artist by how they sound, or to wich style belongs. Insted of that, it seems that Spotify groups them for other reasons. I.e.: if you want to start ...

• I've noted that when Spotify makes up an artist radio or a Discover list, it doesn't do it by linking artist by how they sound, or to wich style belongs. Insted of that, it seems that Spotify groups ...
  • LisaHess
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Weekly Discover Algorithm

Hi, 2 monthgs ago i guess algorithm had been changed. Before that date i used to like to listen my Weekly Discover list. Now it doesnt familiar song whom i used to listen.

• Hi, 2 monthgs ago i guess algorithm had been changed. Before that date i used to like to listen my Weekly Discover list. Now it doesnt familiar song whom i used to listen.  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Shuffle the first in a playlist

My playlists - I always listen to them on shuffle. And yet they always start with the first track in the list. Surely if shuffle is enabled we can have the first track included in the shuffle?

• My playlists - I always listen to them on shuffle. And yet they always start with the first track in the list. Surely if shuffle is enabled we can have the first track included in the shuffle?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Desktop] Music selection based on country not correct for Ireland

I am based in Dublin, Ireland but I'm being presented with music selections for the UK, for example this morning, there is an icon with the heading "The Great British Breakfast". There is a 2nd one called "Hot Hits UK". We haven't been part of the UK...

• I am based in Dublin, Ireland but I'm being presented with music selections for the UK, for example this morning, there is an icon with the heading "The Great British Breakfast".  There is a 2nd...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] Everything wrong with the new Spotify

Dear Spotify team, this is my first post in the idea community, and I apologize in advance for my first post being full of moaning. If this topic already exists somewhere else, I also apologize, I couldn't find it via the search field. Anyways, about...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify team,   this is my first post in the idea community, and I apologize in advance for my first post being full of moaning. 😉 If this topic already exists somewhere else, I also apo...
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Sonos and Spotify Premium Issues

I have to use Sonos at a studio where I teach and I prefer to use my Spotify playlists. Sometimes, I incorporate local files, however, when I use Sonos, my local files do not play! Also, if I use the Spotify app and play through Sonos as a "device", ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have to use Sonos at a studio where I teach and I prefer to use my Spotify playlists. Sometimes, I incorporate local files, however, when I use Sonos, my local files do not play!    Als...
  • sevanarose
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't save a specific album

I have been trying for a few days to save Bars and Melody's album 'Never give up' to both my music and 2 different playlists. It will say it has added the album and even add to the song count but when I go into the playlist it wont show or play. I ca...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been trying for a few days to save Bars and Melody's album 'Never give up' to both my music and 2 different playlists. It will say it has added the album and even add to the song count but whe...
  • Woody6710
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot fing saved music

I saved some music, not into playlists but just click to save them and i dont know how to play them now, can u help me please?

• Casual Listener
  • I saved some music, not into playlists but just click to save them and i dont know how to play them now, can u help me please?
  • Ondra808
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium - Members on account can listen to other songs @ the same time on different devices

My Family were slightly disappoknted to see that we had to pay £15 for family and we can't listen to different songs at the same time on separate devices. Please change this! Thanks.

• My Family were slightly disappoknted to see that we had to pay £15 for family and we can't listen to different songs at the same time on separate devices. Please change this! Thanks.
  • stephwill6
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotyclub

estimados, les escribo para que me puedan ayudar a desarollar una idea que nace en la cerveceria llamada Club de tapas en la ciudad de la plata, Bs As, Argentina. A fin de que nuestro público pase una velada amena es que elegímos música que pretendem...

• ...articipar de la eleccion de la muscia mediante spotyfy. y publicitar por facebook con que estilo de musica vamos a trabajar hoy e incluso estaria barbaro que cuando alguien entre en nuestro facebook piuedan e...
  • ironfisher
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[All Platforms][Browse] History of Viewing (ONLY) option

SUGGESTION [A]: I wish there was an option to either go back (which there almost always is a BACK ARROW "<") but there isn't always a forward arrow, incase you have navigated to a weird page that you would like to go back to the page of the artist/al...

• SUGGESTION [A]:     I wish there was an option to either go back (which there almost always is a BACK ARROW "<") but there isn't always a forward arrow, incase you have navigat...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Browse
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot create device password

I got the email, and the username code, but I try to make the password and it says error every time.

• I got the email, and the username code, but I try to make the password and it says error every time.
  • arshamf
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Logging in on WD TV Live

Evening guys, It seems like the WD TV Live Spotify app doesn't agree with the Facebook integration with my Spotify Premium account. It asks for my username and password, but I can't seem to login using my FB login/password, nor the number assigned to...

• Casual Listener
  • Evening guys,   It seems like the WD TV Live Spotify app doesn't agree with the Facebook integration with my Spotify Premium account. It asks for my username and password, but I can't seem...
  • arshamf
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WD
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Orsay vs. Tizen - Equal Treatment in Pricing, Please

Dear Spotify:I have a comment about the disparate treatment of Spotify listeners based on when they purchased their Samsung Smart TV. I find it inequitable that Spotify is unavailable to Free listeners who purchsed their Smart TV before 2015, but is ...

•   Dear Spotify: I have a comment about the disparate treatment of Spotify listeners based on when they purchased their Samsung Smart TV.  I find it inequitable that Spotify is unavailable...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Chromecast and Sonos?

Is it possible to get multiroom sound with a combination of Sonos and Chromecast? I know it's possible individual, but can't get it to work together. Maybe they are running on two different standards? Spotify's Connect and Google's cast?

• Is it possible to get multiroom sound with a combination of Sonos and Chromecast? I know it's possible individual, but can't get it to work together. Maybe they are running on two different standards...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Convert ads into customers

Hey Spotify - It would be ideal if I could click on your ad in the mobile app and convert as a customer. It sends me to a landing page that only gives me content and no way to convert to a paying customer. Best,Jason

• Hey Spotify - It would be ideal if I could click on your ad in the mobile app and convert as a customer. It sends me to a landing page that only gives me content and no way to convert to a paying cus...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume Bug after update

After update (html5?) the volume goes to maximum after advertisment.using firefox, webplayer (open.spotify.com)

• After update (html5?) the volume goes to maximum after advertisment. using firefox, webplayer (open.spotify.com)  
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes