Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Missing history

Vaikea ymmärtää miksi historiani on poissa, about 1,5 vuotta. On tietysti ni. että olen isompi kuin koko ruotsalainen telia halituspaikka persson. Miksi minä en tulisi teidän halituspaikkaan kiinni? Tää oon jo slussenilla, ni ei oo syytä huoleen. Oot...

• Vaikea ymmärtää miksi historiani on poissa, about 1,5 vuotta. On tietysti ni. että olen isompi kuin koko ruotsalainen telia halituspaikka persson. Miksi minä en tulisi teidän halituspaikkaan kiinni? ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with tracks on Jerry Lee Lewis album

Hi - I donno where to post this issue; one of the best live record, Jerry Lee Lewis At the Star Club has been uploaded incorrectly - tracks are misxed, album is incomplete.I was wondering maybe someone from Spotify team can correct this.Thanks!

• Regular
  • Hi - I donno where to post this issue; one of the best live record, Jerry Lee Lewis At the Star Club has been uploaded incorrectly - tracks are misxed, album is incomplete. I was wondering maybe som...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Mini Player Concept

When I go to Music & Books on Amazon Alexa, I can't see Spotify see printscreen attached. I am in Europe, I have a Spotify premium account

• Music Fan
  • When I go to Music & Books on Amazon Alexa, I can't see Spotify see printscreen attached.   I am in Europe, I have a Spotify premium account      
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New Webplayer

Problems I found with the webplayer version that is in place as of today:it does not include the "preferences" section as the one before; I cannot select, for instance, the private mode.The reproduction is stopped quite often, with no apparent reason...

• Regular
  • Problems I found with the webplayer version that is in place as of today: it does not include the "preferences" section as the one before; I cannot select, for instance, the private ...
  • caccia83
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Open New Web Player in Chrome

Hello, I've just been looking around this forum and learned that there's a new webplayer on the scene these days. All the loss of functionality to go alongside the new version aside, I can't even open the webplayer anymore. I'm at work so cannot inst...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I've just been looking around this forum and learned that there's a new webplayer on the scene these days. All the loss of functionality to go alongside the new version aside, I can't...
  • rinosaur681
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove Holiday Music From Artist Radio

Holiday music needs to be removed from Artist Radio streams when not in season. Every 4th song on the Frank Sinatra station was a Christmas song last night. It's April...I don't want to hear Christmas music now!

• Regular
  • Holiday music needs to be removed from Artist Radio streams when not in season.  Every 4th song on the Frank Sinatra station was a Christmas song last night.  It's April...I don't want to h...
  • aarongates
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

connecting spotify to Marantz

Ihave spotify thru my computer buy can not get it connected to my Marantz NR 1605.I can gerthe speakers working with the tv so it seems all that is properly connected.Any suggestions please?Patrick

• Ihave spotify thru my computer buy can not get it connected to my Marantz  NR 1605. I can gerthe speakers working with the tv so it seems all that is properly connected. Any suggestions please...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Login
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cannot log into my Onkyo SS System!

This A/V reciever specially has a spotify app, but it won't let me log in to it. I keep getting an error message. I can log in fine on my iphone and desktop. Here is my model. Onkyo HT-S7409. It doesn't let me log in through facebook with it, which d...

• Casual Listener
  • This A/V reciever specially has a spotify app, but it won't let me log in to it. I keep getting an error message. I can log in fine on my iphone and desktop. Here is my model. Onkyo HT-S7409. It...
  • Islandgal
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV app - Playlist & Inbox not showing

I'm using Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV, and a few days ago my playlists and inbox stopped showing up in the app. They still work fine on my Windows desktop Spotify as well as on the Android app, but the Smart TV app shows just a blank screen where ...

• I'm using Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV, and a few days ago my playlists and inbox stopped showing up in the app. They still work fine on my Windows desktop Spotify as well as on the Android app, bu...
  • fang
  • Casual Listener
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

HEOS and can't play right now

Hi all. I have just had HEOS installed in my home and going on to the Spoitfy account I get the following message"Can't play right now Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to another device"I'm not playing on any other device?? Any idea...

• Hi all.  I have just had HEOS installed in my home and going on to the Spoitfy account I get the following message "Can't play right now Sorry! You can't play this content while connected to an...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Denon
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Playlist Converter

Hi, I have been using spotify for years and I always needed something that could export the names of the songs of my playlists. I'm a web developer and I have just made public my easy tool. you can find it at http://www.spotifyconverter.com it is obv...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I have been using spotify for years and I always needed something that could export the names of the songs of my playlists. I'm a web developer and I have just made public my easy tool. y...
  • HeDo88
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

Stream Spotify from Windows computer to via wifi router

What can I use to stream Spotify across the room from my Windows computer to my audio amplifier (RCA or 1/8" stereo plug input) using my wifi router? I do not want to use the internet except to aquire the Spotify stream on my computer.

• What can I use to stream Spotify across the room from my Windows computer to my audio amplifier (RCA or 1/8" stereo plug input) using my wifi router?  I do not want to use the internet except to...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play podcasts with Spotify Connect

Hi,I can't play this song with my Gramofon.https://open.spotify.com/episode/7vbblRyBhjLPkLdOtNx6HI Isn't possible to play podcasts with Spotify connect? Error message: "Can't play this right now" Best regards J

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I can't play this song with my Gramofon. https://open.spotify.com/episode/7vbblRyBhjLPkLdOtNx6HI     Isn't possible to play podcasts with Spotify connect?     Error mess...
  • Eckes0301
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Connect
  • 4 replies
  • 6 likes

Add +1 to persistant notification

Hey product peeps, I love your radio and discover features and often want to easily save a track. I would love to see an additional button in your persistant notification entry to +1/add a track. This is good for me and, i guess, gives you a comparab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey product peeps, I love your radio and discover features and often want to easily save a track. I would love to see an additional button in your persistant notification entry to +1/add a track. Thi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows 10 Phone - Audio Could Not be Started

Hi - I have a Windows 10 phone and when I try to start Sportify, I get the following messgae: "Audio could not be started. Please restart teh application." I have tried restarting the app, delete and reinstall app twice. Still same error message. Any...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I have a Windows 10 phone and when I try to start Sportify, I get the following messgae: "Audio could not be started. Please restart teh application." I have tried restarting the app, delete and...
  • _gq
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No access to Playlists on Marantz M-CR610

I can access Spotify on my Marantz M-CR610 and can use Search and What's New. However it says my Playlists are empty. I notice this was a widespread problem in Jan 2017 which was fixed.ThanksPeter

• Casual Listener
  • I can access Spotify on my Marantz M-CR610 and can use Search and What's New. However it says my Playlists are empty. I notice this was a widespread problem in Jan 2017 which was fixed. Thanks ...
  • Addmax
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! "Problem: Unable to play file type for...". Moderator please help

When using the spotlfy app from squeeze box I get this message every time: "Problem: Unable to play file type for" then list the song name. I can pick the music and see the art but no play. This is when I am attempting to stream from spotlfy on squee...

• Music Fan
  • When using the spotlfy app from squeeze box I get this message every time: "Problem: Unable to play file type for" then list the song name. I can pick the music and see the art but no play. This is w...
  • Broadsword_uk
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 18 replies
  • 0 likes

Failed to load content: CarPlay

More often that not when I connect my iPhone to CarPlay, I get a message saying"Failed to load content"It takes forever to start playing music.

• Casual Listener
  • More often that not when I connect my iPhone to CarPlay, I get a message saying "Failed to load content" It takes forever to start playing music.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playing synced songs on Samsung tv

Hello Spotify Community,I'm a premium member and on my computer, I've added in some music files which have successfully synced across to my iPhone, iPad and android. I've just got a Samsung 2017 TV and on the Spotify app, I see the playlist for these...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello Spotify Community, I'm a premium member and on my computer, I've added in some music files which have successfully synced across to my iPhone, iPad and android. I've just got a Samsung 2017 ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please update the UI less frequently

Am I just constantly in AB testing? It feels like every week something changes.So messaging got removed, which I wasn't happy about but I get it, maybe it had low use and people were just sharing links on other platforms. Now to do that you've added ...

• Am I just constantly in AB testing? It feels like every week something changes. So messaging got removed, which I wasn't happy about but I get it, maybe it had low use and people were just sharing l...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes