Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Sonos - play history not logging, etc.

I listen to Spotify at home on my Sonos system, which means I am primarily using the Sonos software interface to access my Spotify playlists and music. I needed to ID a track I heard and went to the Spotify desktop client to get the song name and art...

• Regular
  •   I listen to Spotify at home on my Sonos system, which means I am primarily using the Sonos software interface to access my Spotify playlists and music. I needed to ID a track I heard and ...
  • Amy3
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Account hacked - Playlists disappeared.

Heya! My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing. So is there any way that i could get them back? They wont show up in recover playlists section.

• Heya!   My spotify account got hacked a week ago. I was able to get my own playlists back, but all lists that i have subscriped to is still missing.   So is there any way that i could g...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Web Player Not Working for Windows

Recently, (As of November-ish of 2016) Spotify Web Player refuses to work for my Windows RT. As you may know, (And as annoying as it is) you cannot download software on an 8.1 RT model unless it's in the Windows App Store. This leaves me without my p...

• Recently, (As of November-ish of 2016) Spotify Web Player refuses to work for my Windows RT. As you may know, (And as annoying as it is) you cannot download software on an 8.1 RT model unless it's in...
  • Maria_B
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Social] Follow for Follow

You follow me, I follow back! https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi

• Gig Goer
  • You follow me, I follow back!   https://open.spotify.com/user/denjeesi
  • lovamwallins
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Social
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing the issue "Storage changed after every Restart"

This is a real bugbear for me and never happens at a convenient moment causing me to eith be without offline music or having to use precious bandwidth re-downloading all my offline music, Many GBs of it! See thread from the community below: https://c...

• This is a real bugbear for me and never happens at a convenient moment causing me to eith be without offline music or having to use precious bandwidth re-downloading all my offline music, Many GBs of...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Haftalık keşifteyim şarkıların aşırı kötü olması

Ya hocam allah aşkına bu haftalık keşif bölümündeki şarkılarının seçiyor? Yani bu kadar kötü bir seçim spotify gibi müzik devine yakışıyor mu hiç? Her hafta seçtiğiniz bu 30 şarkı dinlenebilecek en kötü şarkılar mı, onları mı seçiyorsunuz yani? Bu se...

• Ya hocam allah aşkına bu haftalık keşif bölümündeki şarkılarının seçiyor? Yani bu kadar kötü bir seçim spotify gibi müzik devine yakışıyor mu hiç? Her hafta seçtiğiniz bu 30 şarkı dinlenebilecek en k...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Explicit album

Hello, I wanted to listen to J Coles 2014 Forest Hills Drive album, but all the songs are clean versions even tho they have explicit label next to them. I dont like the clean version. Can you please fix it ? Thank you.

• Hello, I wanted to listen to J Coles 2014 Forest Hills Drive album, but all the songs are clean versions even tho they have explicit label next to them. I dont like the clean version. Can you please ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs starting, stopping and skipping without warning

Hello,For roughly the past four days whenever I click into songs on Spotify, the first few that play will be ok but after a while they randomly pause, skip onto the next song or fast forward skipping through the song and onto the next song (even when...

• Visitor
  • Hello, For roughly the past four days whenever I click into songs on Spotify, the first few that play will be ok but after a while they randomly pause, skip onto the next song or fast forward skip...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Radio for specific artist won't play; plays different artist

I would like to play the Artist Radio by Twenty One Pilots. However, when I try to play that radio, it plays songs by another recently played artist instead of the one I selected. When I press "next track" button, it will play the next track by the o...

• Casual Listener
  • I would like to play the Artist Radio by Twenty One Pilots. However, when I try to play that radio, it plays songs by another recently played artist instead of the one I selected. When I press "next ...
  • annxbellll
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Roku] Playback stutters and stops on Roku channel

The Spotify playback on my Roku has started to stutter and stop mid-song. Sometimes it'll play about 5 songs from a playlist and stop. Sometimes it will play a single song, stutter for a minute, then stop. None of my other Roku channels expreience th...

• Casual Listener
  • The Spotify playback on my Roku has started to stutter and stop mid-song.  Sometimes it'll play about 5 songs from a playlist and stop.  Sometimes it will play a single song, stutter for a ...
  • mikehochleut
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 12 likes

[All Platforms][Partnership] Adventure Sponsorship

What if spotify offered free premium to certain atletes or adventurers who promoted their brand? I am a multi sport athlete from Washington and I am posting this because I have an opportunity you may be interested in. I recently came up with and deve...

• What if spotify offered free premium to certain atletes or adventurers who promoted their brand? I am a multi sport athlete from Washington and I am posting this because I have an opportunity you may...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV not updating playlists

I have a samsung smart TV but i cant use it because the playlists dont update in it, so i have to be looking over and over for newer music. I dont know how this problem can be solved.PS: Im a premium member.Thanks

• Regular
  • I have a samsung smart TV but i cant use it because the playlists dont update in it, so i have to be looking over and over for newer music. I dont know how this problem can be solved. PS: Im a premi...
  • Nicki_126
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

¡¡Ayuda por favor!! ¿Cómo elimino cuenta premium?

Un familiar lejano ocupó mi tarjeta de crédito sin permiso, para crear cuenta premium. ¿Cómo elimino esta acción?¿Qué hago para dejar su cuenta normal y no me cobren?.Me urge su ayuda. Imaginen lo frustrante de la situación.Mi mail. vinpintoca@gmail....

• Casual Listener
  • Un familiar lejano ocupó mi tarjeta de crédito sin permiso, para crear cuenta premium. ¿Cómo elimino esta acción? ¿Qué hago para dejar su cuenta normal y no me cobren?. Me urge su ayuda. Imaginen l...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Following?

Ive stopped following an artist and have nothing saved by them however, they continue to appear as following in my library. This is happening with several different artists and I've tried to get rid of them many different times but they keep coming b...

• Ive stopped following an artist and have nothing saved by them however, they continue to appear as following in my library. This is happening with several different artists and I've tried to get rid ...
  • Mara_F
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ipod 5
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

TEŞEKKÜRLER

Çok güzel bir hizmetiniz var ama çeşitli nedenlerden dolayı premium üyleiğimi sonlandırma kararı aldım sonlandırmama rağmen mart ayına kadar premium özelliklerinden faydalanmamı sağladığınız için teşekkür ediyorum umarım daha iyi yerlere gelirsiniz h...

• Çok güzel bir hizmetiniz var ama çeşitli nedenlerden dolayı premium üyleiğimi sonlandırma kararı aldım sonlandırmama rağmen mart ayına kadar premium özelliklerinden faydalanmamı sağladığınız için teş...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can't find songs but friends can?

I tried to find songs but didn't found them. I tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work. I created a new account and tried to find the songs, and it did find them? But in my like real account I can't find them. All of my friends can find the son...

• I tried to find songs but didn't found them. I tried to reinstall the app but it didn't work. I created a new account and tried to find the songs, and it did find them? But in my like real accou...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Android
    iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs stop playing early

It started with just a few songs that did it, and now mostly all of my songs are doing it. I'll click on a song for it to play, but it'll stop about 7-10 seconds in and just completely stop playing/move onto the next song/have an ad. It's gotten to t...

• It started with just a few songs that did it, and now mostly all of my songs are doing it. I'll click on a song for it to play, but it'll stop about 7-10 seconds in and just completely stop playing/m...
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • iOS
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Soptify uses too much RAM

I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM

• Casual Listener
  • I've already downloaded a new version of spotify but it still damage my RAM
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

radio won't load on chromebook

i added the spotify extension to my chromebook and i can listen to playlists but the radio feature never stops loading. is there a way to get it to work?

• i added the spotify extension to my chromebook and i can listen to playlists but the radio feature never stops loading. is there a way to get it to work? 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What are you doing?

I don't understand what your company is doing. You started off with an amazing and unique product and literally haven't gone up from there once, only down. All you've done with your application is remove features... I don't see ANYTHING that you've a...

• Music Fan
  • I don't understand what your company is doing. You started off with an amazing and unique product and literally haven't gone up from there once, only down. All you've done with your application is re...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes