Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Heartrose
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 33 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How to "train" Discover Weekly?

Is there any way of resetting Discover Weekly algorithms? I spent close to a year actively not listening to any djent, death metal or modern prog rock on Spotify in an attempt to re-train this feature because practically all the recommendations I was...

• Is there any way of resetting Discover Weekly algorithms? I spent close to a year actively not listening to any djent, death metal or modern prog rock on Spotify in an attempt to re-train this featur...
  • MartinStoichkov
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify web Player (play.spotify.com) redirects to open.spotify.com

The Spotify web Player is redirecting to the Open.Spotify.com player, Most of my music is not really showing up in Albums. I don't want to download the desktop version as it is easier to use in my browser, most of the time I am working on a Chromeboo...

• The Spotify web Player is redirecting to the Open.Spotify.com player,   Most of my music is not really showing up in Albums.   I don't want to download the desktop version as it is easi...
  • takbok
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 4 likes

Complete Playlists greyed out

For some reason, complete playlists, 300+ in each are greyed out when I try to cast them through my chromecast device (found) on my phone, and when I play (cast) through my laptop using the spotify web player. On my phone app, when I choose that part...

• Casual Listener
  • For some reason, complete playlists, 300+ in each are greyed out when I try to cast them through my chromecast device (found) on my phone, and when I play (cast) through my laptop using the spotify w...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Audio Book: Tracks suddenly disappeared

All sudden all tracks from my audio book I just have listened were gone. After one week now half of them are back in white (playable) but the rest stays grey (unplayable). Strange. I have installed the spotify app again and I have tried it on my desk...

IMG_5980.PNG
  • Casual Listener
  • All sudden all tracks from my audio book I just have listened were gone. After one week now half of them are back in white (playable) but the rest stays grey (unplayable). Strange. I have installed t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Annoying Emails

Can you stop sending emails that say "my favourite artists" or "the bands you love". Some of them I've never even heard of, others, I may have listened to once or twice. That doesn't make them my favourites, or bands "I love".

• Can you stop sending emails that say "my favourite artists" or "the bands you love".  Some of them I've never even heard of, others, I may have listened to once or twice.  That doesn't make...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Facebook "Music Stores" feature

Facebook has a great embed feature when you post a Spotify link that they call "Music Stores." It allows you to play a 30 second preview of a song without leaving the Facebook app or opening spotify. My question is, do these "previews" count towards ...

• Facebook has a great embed feature when you post a Spotify link that they call "Music Stores." It allows you to play a 30 second preview of a song without leaving the Facebook app or opening spotify....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't Collaborate

When I click add to playlist (drag and drop R.I.P.), I don't seem to be able to add to collaborative playlists. This a bug or just another feature removed from Web Player? y u do dis

• Casual Listener
  • When I click add to playlist (drag and drop R.I.P.), I don't seem to be able to add to collaborative playlists. This a bug or just another feature removed from Web Player?   y u do dis
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

HD music

How do I stream HD music on my Sony ump-h1? I have upgraded to premium on my iPhone but I can't get the adjustments to my sound quality when I am using the player.

• How do I stream HD music on my Sony ump-h1? I have upgraded to premium on my iPhone but I can't get the adjustments to my sound quality when I am using the player.  
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Sony
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Song List on Web Player

The latest web player seems to be missing the current playing list of songs. i.e. I can't see upcoming songs. The icon to display this list has gone. It's useful to see what songs are currently playing and upcoming. Why would you remove it?

• Music Fan
  • The latest web player seems to be missing the current playing list of songs. i.e. I can't see upcoming songs. The icon to display this list has gone.   It's useful to see what songs are curren...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

App for Samsung Gear S2/S3 still does not connect via BT

Hello, There have been lots of cries for help in this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/Samsung-Gear-S2-BT-disconnected/td-p/1532398 The posted solution is not even a solution, it's merely a workaround by using...

• Hello,   There have been lots of cries for help in this thread: https://community.spotify.com/t5/Other-Partners-Windows-Phone-etc/Samsung-Gear-S2-BT-disconnected/td-p/1532398   The post...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Algorithm for Artist Payments

My suggestion is that you weight payments for plays by the subscription level of the user listening to the music. I think the artists listened to by people with premium subscriptions should be rewarded differently than artists who are primarily liste...

• Music Fan
  • My suggestion is that you weight payments for plays by the subscription level of the user listening to the music.  I think the artists listened to by people with premium subscriptions should be ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Partnership
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify banido

Que tal banir o Spotify por cobrar pra ouvir música offline?

• Que tal banir o Spotify por cobrar pra ouvir música offline?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku - playlists don't work

We have occasionally suffrered a "spinning wheel" problem when trying to either access a playlist or add a track to a playlist. Lately it has become a lot worse, and, as I type, hasn't worked for about ten days. Does anyone have the same problem, or ...

• Casual Listener
  • We have occasionally suffrered a "spinning wheel" problem when trying to either access a playlist or add a track to a playlist. Lately it has become a lot worse, and, as I type, hasn't worked for abo...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify ROKU app improvements

I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities.Much love,The Catman

• I would like to be able to access my playlist from the roku app but am only able to search tracks artists and albums. Please update this so we may be able to enjoy our actual account individualities....
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist not syncing on Roku

Up until two weeks ago, I was able to sync my playlists and now none will show up. I see that many people have reported this and it still hasn't been fixed. I will cancel my premium account soon if there's no solution because I don't need it anymore

• Up until two weeks ago, I was able to sync my playlists and now none will show up. I see that many people have reported this and it still hasn't been fixed. I will cancel my premium account soon if t...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Roku app is blank

Spotify on Roku shows absolutely nothing regarding my account. "Search", "What's New", "Top Tracks", "Now Playing", and "Accounts" show up, but nothing tied to my account.Tried this with two seprarate accounts and nothing shows up. it's tied to my ac...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify on Roku shows absolutely nothing regarding my account. "Search", "What's New", "Top Tracks", "Now Playing", and "Accounts" show up, but nothing tied to my account. Tried this with two sepr...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • music
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

No playlist on ROKU and the Spotify status is CLOSED! Guess Spotify is ready to lose ROKU users!?

Are ROKU users left in the lurch by Spotify. It will be much easier to drop Spotify than ROKU. With case status "closed" it looks like my long relationship with Spotify may soon come to an end. Bummer.

• Are ROKU users left in the lurch by Spotify. It will be much easier to drop Spotify than ROKU. With case status "closed" it looks like my long relationship with Spotify may soon come to an end. &nbsp...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 4 likes

Spotify Connect for Ps4 not working

So when I open up Spotify on my ps4, and on my phone, I click devices available, ps4, and the Spotify on the ps4 restarts and it says connecting in the phone, but two seconds later it will just say devices available again without connecting. I really...

• So when I open up Spotify on my ps4, and on my phone, I click devices available, ps4, and the Spotify on the ps4 restarts and it says connecting in the phone, but two seconds later it will just say d...
  • jtwooton
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes