Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's free bug

I've gotten that message since the update on Firefox. I've already updated the latest version of Adobe flashplayer multiple times recently (version 18). So I don't think this is supposed to appear on the screen. I'm pretty sure it's a bug that popped...

• I've gotten that message since the update on Firefox. I've already updated the latest version of Adobe flashplayer multiple times recently (version 18). So I don't think this is supposed to appear on...
  • JoeThomas
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How change Spotify's nation

Good evening people,I've a problem. I lived in Spain for 9 months and I got Spotify Premium there, and now the country is Spain.I'm Italian and I need to put it as Italy. How could I do it? Thank you for your next answers.

• Good evening people, I've a problem. I lived in Spain for 9 months and I got Spotify Premium there, and now the country is Spain. I'm Italian and I need to put it as Italy. How could I do it? Thank...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone] Lumia 640 won't connect to Spotify via mobile data

Microsoft Lumia 640T-MoblieUnlimited dataSpotify PremiumFor whatever reason, Spotify refuses to allow me to use it on a mobile network. I see no settings to change this. Under "Settings -> Offline & Sync" it identifies my connection type as "WiFi" an...

• Casual Listener
  • Microsoft Lumia 640 T-Moblie Unlimited data Spotify Premium For whatever reason, Spotify refuses to allow me to use it on a mobile network.  I see no settings to change this.  Under "...
  • Dereksparks
  • Casual Listener
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Opening links in desktop app instead of web player

Is there still a way to make Spotify open links (to albums, artists, etc) in the desktop app instead of the web player? There used to be a way to do that in Preferences of the web player, but it seems to be removed. (Also: why does Spotify keep on re...

• Music Fan
  • Is there still a way to make Spotify open links (to albums, artists, etc) in the desktop app instead of the web player? There used to be a way to do that in Preferences of the web player, but it...
  • hans-jürgen
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bug Report: Asian Artist Search Problem

There's this thai band called Zeal. When I click the link to show all the songs/albums by that artist, the results are group together with christian music. There should be a seperation parameter somewhere that looks for "Language"

• Casual Listener
  • There's this thai band called Zeal. When I click the link to show all the songs/albums by that artist, the results are group together with christian music. There should be a seperation parameter some...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Volume changes on android

Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happens on Bluetooth and headphones.Is there a fix for t...

• Casual Listener
  • Running the spotify app version 3.1.0.117 on Android 5.1.1 on am s6 edge. The volume bounces around on every single song noattercliffe if I have equaliser enabled or not or crossfade on or not. Happe...
  • Sd2
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

{WP8.1] Not Recongnizing Premium/Playing

Lumia 521Latest Version: 8.10.12400.899 (even windows technical preview 10 and a later version thats not avaliable)Latest Spotify It doesn't seem to want to play my music and it's laggy. Just scrolls and scrolls.Also, when i go to try to change music...

• Music Fan
  • Lumia 521 Latest Version: 8.10.12400.899 (even windows technical preview 10 and a later version thats not avaliable) Latest Spotify   It doesn't seem to want to play my music and it's laggy....
  • TrevBlu19
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Deleting messages? Please please?

I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore.Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request? I know I can "hide" them with the "Showing People you know" op...

• Casual Listener
  • I am trying hard to get through a breakup, and would really like to NOT see my ex's messages in there anymore. Is there any way to do this? Or can Spotify perform this action upon request?   ...
  • howdygurl
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Onkyo - Wake up on lan

Is there a way to wake up my Onkyo receiver with spotify connect using the app on IOS ? The receiver as wake up on lan feature it would be nice .

• Is there a way to wake up my Onkyo receiver with spotify connect using the app on IOS ? The receiver as wake up on lan feature it would be nice .
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Stop recommended songs?

So I sometimes get "recommended song"and it really annoys me! I just want to hear the music that's in the playlist I clicked not some random violin music, is there a way to stop this? (I don't have premium)

• Casual Listener
  • So I sometimes get "recommended song"and it really annoys me! I just want to hear the music that's in the playlist I clicked not some random violin music, is there a way to stop this? (I don't have p...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Sharing on Facebook feature does not work on the Web Player

Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...

• Casual Listener
  • Does it happen to you as well? Everytime I want to share a song on FB and do "Send to..." the recipient NEVER receive my message...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone] How to delete the cache?

Is there a way to delete the cache, either within the app or manually? It just grows and grows, and doesn't even give any useful functionality anyway, since it doesn't indicate which tracks are cached, nor do they show when you go into offline mode. ...

• Casual Listener
  • Is there a way to delete the cache, either within the app or manually? It just grows and grows, and doesn't even give any useful functionality anyway, since it doesn't indicate which tracks are cache...
  • tgielbutowicz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes
  • WP
    WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 12 likes

problem solving

Hey lads... I had a same problem for weeks ..bad sound quality even if I pay premium. . It's easy... just send email to Ps 4 with with all your Ps details and write down your trouble. ..in 1 hour time u will have the clearest sound quality. ..

• Hey lads... I had a same problem for weeks ..bad sound quality even if I pay premium. . It's easy... just send email to Ps 4 with with all your Ps details and write down your trouble. ..in 1 hour tim...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Not able to sort Tracks in play list

Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone.Thanks in advance

• Am I beiing really stupid or is there anyway of drag and dropping a a song In a different position in your playlist. I have latest version and am working off of both kindle fire and I phone. Thanks ...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Login o Web Player without access to my facebook account

Hi, I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read all the FAQs I could find and if I understand it correctly I c...

• Hi,   I can listen to music at work and obviously want to use my Spotify account, but I can't access facebook on a work computer/wifi so I can't connect using my facebook profile. I've read al...
  • Mattosaurus
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify Webplayer doesn't work on my PC

I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!

• I've used Spotify Webplayer but about a month ago it stopped working. It won't let me click on anything and it's just stuck on the "connecting to Spotify" page. Please help!
  • Erkan_Yılmaz
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

New music doesn't want to play on new acc

I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs.

•  I have 2 acc's, one premium and one free. On my free there is al my good music and album's called (New wave) but all new songs. And on my premium acc i cant play the new songs. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unwanted Connect device stuck on my Spotify

Hey there. I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, the item appeared on my Spotify Connect list on both - mobile a...

pioneer stuck.PNG
  • Not applicable
  • Hey there.   I have no use for my Pioneer anymore, so I choosed to give it away for another person, he is happy about it. But somehow when we tested sound before he decided if he need one, t...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! BUG: Spotify Connect issues with new ps4 app.

Today I've noticed some issues with Spotify Connect. Steps to reproduce the issue: 1. Have Spotity desktop running. Music paused 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e62. Boot up PS4 and launch Spotify (just updated)3. Play Spotify top 100 playlist4. Hold down the playst...

• Roadie
  • Today I've noticed some issues with Spotify Connect. Steps to reproduce the issue:   1. Have Spotity desktop running. Music paused 1.0.8.59.gee82e7e6 2. Boot up PS4 and launch Spotify (just u...
  • PiggySnake
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
  • 11 replies
  • 1 likes