Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• JelenJ
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 3 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8/W10M] Using more data than it should when music quality is set to Normal

Hello,I'm with Videotron in Canada and I have the unlimited music streaming feature, but it doesn't seem to be working with spotify (works with Groove/Xbox music though). I am using a Windows Mobile 10 phone, although I had the same problem with my W...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I'm with Videotron in Canada and I have the unlimited music streaming feature, but it doesn't seem to be working with spotify (works with Groove/Xbox music though). I am using a Windows ...
  • comebackkid777
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify app for Windows Phone aka Lumia

Hi guys! I already have started a topic about this issue, it was solved, but the same problem is back. The Spotify app keep on loading screen, what never ends. The songs cannot be played, and there are a lack of response on menu display. Its not poss...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys! I already have started a topic about this issue, it was solved, but the same problem is back. The Spotify app keep on loading screen, what never ends. The songs cannot be played, and there a...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Endless radio loading

Hello, Every time I try to listen to the radio or even open the radio pane on the web page, it never stops loading and doesnt allow me to click on anything, seen here.Any idea how to fix this? It's done it ever since I opened the account. Thanks,Ben....

Capture.PNG
  • Regular
  • Hello,   Every time I try to listen to the radio or even open the radio pane on the web page, it never stops loading and doesnt allow me to click on anything, seen here. Any idea how to f...
  • benny1215
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

PS4 App Problems, choppy playback, slow spotify connect

Hi, I've been a premium subscriber to spotify for about 2 years now, and never had a problem with the desktop and mobile apps, i use both every day, i also use the PS4 app. Which has been fine since i started using it a few months ago, but the past w...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I've been a premium subscriber to spotify for about 2 years now, and never had a problem with the desktop and mobile apps, i use both every day, i also use the PS4 app. Which has been fi...
  • Beneboy118
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! How do I report listed albums which have no tracks ...

I've discovered a few albums listed which have no tracks ... I would like to hear these!-- Eric Clapton - Give Me Strength The '74/'75 Recordings-- Camper Van Beethoven-- My Beloved Revolutionary Sweetheart I would like to think this is a database gl...

• Casual Listener
  • I've discovered a few albums listed which have no tracks ... I would like to hear these! -- Eric Clapton - Give Me Strength The '74/'75 Recordings -- Camper Van Beethoven-- My Beloved Revolutionary...
  • plsullivan3
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

My windows phone spotify problems.

I have so many problems with the new update of spotify on windows phone 930. 1. Musics stops in a few seconds.2. Spotify appears offline mode even if the offline button is not turned on and my phone is connected to the internet.3. Loading of the sear...

• Casual Listener
  • I have so many problems with the new update of spotify on windows phone 930.   1. Musics stops in a few seconds. 2. Spotify appears offline mode even if the offline button is not turned ...
  • fsh-kraken
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 6 likes

[Web Player][Other] Stop spotify from crashing my whole system. W10 Pro Insider Preview Build 14931

Spotify desktop app doesn't play well with Windows 10. Microsoft has been addressing this in their latest Pro insider update, Build 14931. In it, a pop-up about "how the spotify app is working" It still crashes everything running, even though I have ...

• Spotify desktop app doesn't play well with Windows 10. Microsoft has been addressing this in their latest Pro insider update, Build 14931. In it, a pop-up about "how the spotify app is working" It st...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

radio shows buffering forever

Hi, i am having a problem with the spotify radio on the web app.As the title suggests, the radio is buffering forever. Now the real problem is that it happens on any computer i log on with my account but works fine on all those computers with any oth...

• Hi, i am having a problem with the spotify radio on the web app. As the title suggests, the  radio is buffering forever. Now the real problem is that it happens on any computer i log on wi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

over it!!

Every time I change phones I put my spotify PREMIUM on and spend HOURS, sorry DAYS even WEEKS redownloading every f**kn album n every f**kn artist individually so the little green button is ON and yet still random songs,albums and artists every time ...

• Casual Listener
  • Every time I change phones I put my spotify PREMIUM on and spend HOURS, sorry DAYS even WEEKS redownloading every f**kn album n every f**kn artist individually so the little green button is ON and ye...
  • biddyhopkins
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Difficulty connecting with two different phones

We tried connecting on a Iphone and an android and listening to different songs, but we are not able to listen to different songs, when one of us changes music, the other changes and the music goes

• We tried connecting on a Iphone and an android and listening to different songs, but we are not able to listen to different songs, when one of us changes music, the other changes and the music goes
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Default Shuffle Off

This applies to Mac and Windows, Start Spotify. Select something like Discover Weekly - Shuffle is selected. Turn off Shuffle (I know how to turn it off) Close spotify. Open Spotify. Select - for example Morning Coffee - Shuffles back on. How do I tu...

• Music Fan
  • This applies to Mac and Windows,    Start Spotify.   Select something like Discover Weekly - Shuffle is selected.   Turn off Shuffle (I know how to turn it off)   Clo...
  • rochespotify
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 4 likes

Webplayer issues - can't search (dialog box won't open, nothing) and can't save a song

No problems using my webplayer on my work computer up until 3 days ago. Now I can't search - all the buttons on the left hand side except for the search work. Also, I can't save any songs to a playlist. Not sure if it is the webplayer or maybe it is ...

• No problems using my webplayer on my work computer up until 3 days ago. Now I can't search - all the buttons on the left hand side except for the search work. Also, I can't save any songs to a playli...
  • crematedman
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms][Radio] Improve general functionality

Good evening [Disclaimer: Perhaps my English isn't well enough to make myself clear, as it isn't my native language, so, if something doesn't make some sense, please let me know to try to clarify it. Thanks.] (Well, as I were suggested, I'm posting t...

See.PNG
  • Roadie
  • Good evening   [Disclaimer: Perhaps my English isn't well enough to make myself clear, as it isn't my native language, so, if something doesn't make some sense, please let me know to try ...
  • 0x412E2047696C
  • Roadie
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
    Radio
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I would like to be able to reorder tracks within a Playlist on Windows Mobile.

I'm unable to reorder Playlists on Windows Mobile. This issue is causes further pain due to the fact that there are no otions to specify how tracks are added to a Playlist (i.e. Newest Tracks at the Top). Please add a Reorder feature.

• Visitor
  • I'm unable to reorder Playlists on Windows Mobile.  This issue is causes further pain due to the fact that there are no otions to specify how tracks are added to a Playlist (i.e. Newest Tracks a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unlink Spotify from my old PS3

Hi! I have an old Playstation 3. I don't remember the password to my old account, and the email it is connected to is not working anymore. I used Spotify on it a couple of years back. I also have a new Playstation 4. I want to connect my Spotify Acco...

• Hi!     I have an old Playstation 3. I don't remember the password  to my old account, and the email it is connected to is not working anymore. I used Spotify on it a couple of year...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • PlayStation
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Contraseña para dispositivos

Desde ya hace tiempo no logro crear una contraseña para dispositivos, en dispositivos en los que no puedo iniciar sección con mi cuenta de fb un día se cerró la cuenta y me di cuenta que no recordaba la contraseña, seguí todos los pasos desde varios ...

• Desde ya hace tiempo no logro crear una contraseña para dispositivos, en dispositivos en los que no puedo iniciar sección con mi cuenta de fb un día se cerró la cuenta y me di cuenta que no recordaba...
  • Sagui
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with Vizio TV App and Spotify Sync

My Vizio Smart TV has Spotify included as one of its applications. I'm a premium Spotify subcriber, however the Vizio app, and Spotify on my iphone/Mac desktop doesn't seem to be communicating. ie. I add a song/playlist to my iphone/Mac desktop, but ...

• My Vizio Smart TV has Spotify included as one of its applications. I'm a premium Spotify subcriber, however the Vizio app, and Spotify on my iphone/Mac desktop doesn't seem to be communicating. ...
  • AlexZH
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

One or two tracks within the same album without 320k quality

Would you mind to double check your Music import process? It is totally not acceptable for a 2016 album to have such kind of the things happened!

• Music Fan
  • Would you mind to double check your Music import process? It is totally not acceptable for a 2016 album to have such kind of the things happened!    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

gift card refund

I sent someone a years premium subscription as a spotify gift card but he already has it built in as part of his phone providers partner plan. The gift card hasnt been redeemed so how do I go about getting it cancelled and refunded?

• Casual Listener
  • I sent someone a years premium subscription as a spotify gift card but he already has it built in as part of his phone providers partner plan. The gift card hasnt been redeemed so how do I go about g...
  • mikeyoungstudio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't play any music after getting premium

Hi,i just got spotify premium and now when i try to play a song, it just says that it isnt available right now and moves on to the next one, and the next one and so on. tested spotify radio, all my playlists and random albums, nothing works. Has this...

• Hi,i just got spotify premium and now when i try to play a song, it just says that it isnt available right now and moves on to the next one, and the next one and so on. tested spotify radio, all my p...
  • CCara22
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes