Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Web player continuously skips all songs, not playing music

Hi team, When I click play on radio, playlist or anywhere else, Web Player loads the song but then skips through the whole list without actually playing any music.This is happening in Chrome and Internet Explorer, any ideas about what I can do? Thank...

• Hi team,   When I click play on radio, playlist or anywhere else, Web Player loads the song but then skips through the whole list without actually playing any music. This is happening in Ch...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Overseas premium

Hey all,I have a premium account in my hometown but now I am in the US and today a message emerged in the screen when I open the Spotify. It says you need to change your location and I did it from the website, but now I am not seeming like premium. S...

• Hey all, I have a premium account in my hometown but now I am in the US and today a message emerged in the screen when I open the Spotify. It says you need to change your location and I did it fro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player refuses to connect

So this started about a week ago, just a bit over, but the web player will not connect (Using chrome if that matters). It works fine on my phone and on the desktop client. Initially I looked up various questions to see if anyone else had my issue and...

• So this started about a week ago, just a bit over, but the web player will not connect (Using chrome if that matters). It works fine on my phone and on the desktop client.   Initially I looked...
  • islifeinthemach
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Connecting Spotify to PS4

Hi there,Got a PS4 and to my disappointment, the Spotify app is proving troublesome. It's boasting it's new connection feature which seems great but doesn't seem to be working. I log into Spotify using Facebook which seems to be the issue, otherwise ...

• Hi there, Got a PS4 and to my disappointment, the Spotify app is proving troublesome.  It's boasting it's new connection feature which seems great but doesn't seem to be working. I log into Sp...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify activity while playing music through Sonos or Alexa?

Has anyone come up with a workaround to allow Spotify to learn from what I listen to when I listen on Sonos? Have just come back to try Spotify again based on Discover Weekly, but I almost always listen through my Sonos players -- so Spotify is not l...

• Visitor
  • Has anyone come up with a workaround to allow Spotify to learn from what I listen to when I listen on Sonos? Have just come back to try Spotify again based on Discover Weekly, but I almost always lis...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Greyed out unplayable tracks

I added some songs in my playlist. I can play these tracks in my PC from Spotify app. But, when I open web player at my workplace, those songs are like this: There are many songs (about half of all added songs) with grey color and I can't play any of...

app.JPG web player.JPG search.JPG search result.JPG
  • Regular
  • I added some songs in my playlist. I can play these tracks in my PC from Spotify app.  But, when I open web player at my workplace, those songs are like this:  There are many songs (a...
  • BeatsPalma
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Community subscriptions

Hey, is it possible to remove all post subscriptions in the Community at once? I don't want to disable sending all e-mails, and I have many pages of the subscriptions, so doing it at once would take me a long time. Thanks!

• Roadie
  • Hey, is it possible to remove all post subscriptions in the Community at once? I don't want to disable sending all e-mails, and I have many pages of the subscriptions, so doing it at once would ...
  • Ox1
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to search on Web Player

For the past few days I have been unable to use the search function on the web player. Currently using Chrome which is up to date. Same issue when using IE. I can click on the search function, but the window to search does not show up. I have logged ...

• For the past few days I have been unable to use the search function on the web player. Currently using Chrome which is up to date. Same issue when using IE. I can click on the search function, but th...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

help

I just noticed on my credit card statement that I have been getting charged $9.99 a month for Spotify but I am currently "spotify free". I did a trial last May of 2015 and cancelled in time before my trial was over so that I would not get billed. Whe...

• I just noticed on my credit card statement that I have been getting charged $9.99 a month for Spotify but I am currently "spotify free". I did a trial last May of 2015 and cancelled in time before my...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify wont play more than one song when searching

My spotify has worked just like it should before.But now as soon as I search for a song and start it spotify wont start the next song once the one i listen to has finished. When I check the play-queue it shows nothing more than the song that is playi...

• Casual Listener
  • My spotify has worked just like it should before. But now as soon as I search for a song and start it spotify wont start the next song once the one i listen to has finished. When I check the play-qu...
  • KvistXXL
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Artist verified profile | Playlist trouble

Hey there! Although I'm quite happy with having my artist page verified, tt seems that I can't edit my playlists like you should be able to when verified (change coverart, enter a little description). As far as I understand, I should get a dropdown m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey there!   Although I'm quite happy with having my artist page verified, tt seems that I can't edit my playlists like you should be able to when verified (change coverart, enter a littl...
  • analoguedear
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Web Player] fix the fact Spotify won't play after computer has been asleep!

whenever my Wondows 10 laptop goes to sleep and wakes up Spotify will NOT PLAY! It is totally unresponsive to any commands and the only way to close it is through task manager. This problem has ALWAYS been there and Spotify refuses to fix it. FIX THE...

• Regular
  • whenever my Wondows 10 laptop goes to sleep and wakes up Spotify will NOT PLAY! It is totally unresponsive to any commands and the only way to close it is through task manager. This problem has ALWAY...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Downloading Playlist

Hey folks, I use spotify on a windows 10 phone (germany). Since one week, every time I restard, open the app, all files, playlists must be re downloaded again and again. I dont get it. Why? Got enough space on the extern card. Tried also offline/onli...

• Hey folks,  I use spotify on a windows 10 phone (germany). Since one week, every time I restard, open the app, all files, playlists must be re downloaded again and again. I dont get it. Why? Go...
  • Alejandar
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Attn: Example of Apple's Dual Standard for Spotify and other developers

I had a recent exchange with Apple over another application (Trapcall) which clearly violates Apples policy. As a dev, I find this offensive. Facts - - The Application is listed as FREE- Once installed, there is NO functionality unless you register a...

• I had a recent exchange with Apple over another application (Trapcall) which clearly violates Apples policy. As a dev, I find this offensive.   Facts -   - The Application is listed as F...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

I CAN'T LOG IN

I am currently abroad (opened my account in the UK, am now in Nigeria) and have attempted to change my country in my account. The dropdown list there is grey and unclickable, it shows only United Kingdom, even though I am physically in Nigeria.Is the...

• I am currently abroad (opened my account in the UK, am now in Nigeria) and have attempted to change my country in my account. The dropdown list there is grey and unclickable, it shows only United Kin...
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify statistics

Hi, i am looking spotify statistics and i can not find.Please help me.I'm interested in:daily visits, week visits and more info.

• Hi, i am looking spotify statistics and i can not find. Please help me. I'm interested in: daily visits, week visits and more info.
  • peakplaylists
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Range rover sport meridian hi fi doesn't browse music on spotify

Hello,I am testing both apple music and spotify premium on my range rover sport my2016With meridian 825 W system and find spotify sound quality better..Anyway I am getting "crazy" because when I browse music I find what I have in apple music only,So ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I am testing both apple music and spotify premium on my range rover sport my2016 With meridian 825 W system and find spotify sound quality better.. Anyway I am getting "crazy" because when ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify on Smart tv

someone has information that Spotify will appear on the platform Smart TV?

• someone has information that Spotify will appear on the platform Smart TV?
  • matiasdosreis
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
    Samsung
    Sony
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost my favorite songs from my playlists

Hello everybody I have been using Spotify for about a year and this summer I decided to get Premium. Since I got it I noticed that I lost some songs (like about 20) from my playlists and two of them are my favorite. I searched the songs on Spotify to...

• Regular
  • Hello everybody 🙂 I have been using Spotify for about a year and this summer I decided to get Premium. Since I got it I noticed that I lost some songs (like about 20) from my playlists and two of t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes