Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

[WP 8.0] "cannot play track in offline mode" with full internet

Nokia 1020, WP8, Spotify and phone software up to date. 21 of 27GB used on phone. Spotify deleted and reinstalled 4 times now. 95% of the time I go to select a track I get the "cannot play track in offline mode" popup. This will happen with as much a...

•   Nokia 1020, WP8, Spotify and phone software up to date.  21 of 27GB used on phone.  Spotify deleted and reinstalled 4 times now.   95% of the time I go to select a track I ge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove stuttering on Fire TV

I have had no problem streaming Pandora or anything, even bandwidth-demanding high definition video, over a Wifi connection to Amazon Fire TV. The Wifi connection and the Internet connection are fine.The only thing I have trouble with is the Spotify ...

• I have had no problem streaming Pandora or anything, even bandwidth-demanding high definition video, over a Wifi connection to Amazon Fire TV. The Wifi connection and the Internet connection are fine...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Fixing Ads for playstation

Whenever a playstation ad begins it finishes and the playstation ad is still there and its stuck on 0:00 and it needs to be fixed no point in using spotify if you have to quit your game and fix it so you can play more music

• Casual Listener
  • Whenever a playstation ad begins it finishes and the playstation ad is still there and its stuck on 0:00 and it needs to be fixed no point in using spotify if you have to quit your game and fix it so...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Country Bank Account issues

Hello everyone, I have an issue with the Spotify Premium upgrade, I would like to start the free trial but when i fill in my bank details it says that the bank doesn't match the country I'm living in. I am Italian and I have an italian bank account b...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello everyone, I have an issue with the Spotify Premium upgrade, I would like to start the free trial but when i fill in my bank details it says that the bank doesn't match the country I'm living in...
  • BenGri
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

rinnovo automatico

Ho pagato € 0.99 per avere spotify premium per due mesi...dopo questi due mesi mi hanno accreditato un costo di € 9.99 per avere Premium senza che io avessi dato la conferma...come posso fare?

• Ho pagato € 0.99 per avere spotify premium per due mesi...dopo questi due mesi mi hanno accreditato un costo di € 9.99 per avere Premium senza che io avessi dato la conferma...come posso fare?
  • valenzio7
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spottify on Sony Smart TV (Android)

I just installed Spotify (Premium) on my Sony Bravia Smart TV... works fine & plays the music... but for the life of me, I can't find the settings... like for crossfade, equal volume on all tracks etc. etc. There must be a button to get to the settin...

• Visitor
  • I just installed Spotify (Premium) on my Sony Bravia Smart TV... works fine & plays the music... but for the life of me, I can't find the settings... like for crossfade, equal volume on all track...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Web player plays 1 second of track and skips

Opera 40.0.2308.81 on Windows 10 Home Version 1511 OS Build 10586.589Fixed: the issue was due to Opera's built-in VPN which was turned on. For Web Player to play VPN needs to be off.

• Opera 40.0.2308.81 on Windows 10 Home Version 1511 OS Build 10586.589 Fixed: the issue was due to Opera's built-in VPN which was turned on. For Web Player to play VPN needs to be off.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Roberts Stream 93i Podcasts

Hello I have a Roberts Stream 93i and it as you know has Spotify Connect I can listen to Playlists Songs Albums etc but when I try to listen to a podcast it wont let me play it on my Roberts only on phone is this an issue as I want to listen to podca...

• Hello   I have a Roberts Stream 93i and it as you know has Spotify Connect I can listen to Playlists Songs Albums etc but when I try to listen to a podcast it wont let me play it on my Roberts...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify running slowly

Hi, Lately it seems that Spotify has been taking longer and longer to buffer songs. I know my internet shouldn't be the problem, since I have speeds above 5/mbs. Does anyone have any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  •  Hi,  Lately it seems that Spotify has been taking longer and longer to buffer songs. I know my internet shouldn't be the problem, since I have speeds above 5/mbs. Does anyone have any ide...
  • zomer
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can still play spotify on Denon AVR-X1200W sold to a friend 600kms far !!

Hello, We got a big issue today with Spotify and Denon AVR-X1200W.We sold this ampli to a friend living 600kms away from us and today we discovered we can still play Spotify on it. It interrupted the dvd she was watching and played our spotify music....

• Hello,   We got a big issue today with Spotify and Denon AVR-X1200W. We sold this ampli to a friend living 600kms away from us and today we discovered we can still play Spotify on it. It inte...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Apple Car Play Ford Explorer 2017 Problem

I can play spotify just fine but when i disconnect my phone, go run into the store, come back, plug my phone back in and hit play on the screen spotify plays the music twice as fast as normal. Even if I play different songs or play lists its stuck at...

• Casual Listener
  • I can play spotify just fine but when i disconnect my phone, go run into the store, come back, plug my phone back in and hit play on the screen spotify plays the music twice as fast as normal.  ...
  • 23susandr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Will Premium work with a Pioneer N-50A-K?

Hi - I've got Premium but access via Chromebook, a Roberts radio and a 'smartphone' that is of average or lower IQ, so the functionality available falls well short of the description on the Spotify website. I'm thinking of getting a Pioneer N-50A-K h...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi - I've got Premium but access via Chromebook, a Roberts radio and a 'smartphone' that is of average or lower IQ, so the functionality available falls well short of the description on the Spotify w...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bug with chromecast

I wanted to report something strange. When I try to play songs of Lauren Daigle of the album "how can it be" my chromecast doesn't play it. If I switch to another song (of another artist/album) it plays the selected music. It's just like chromecast o...

• Casual Listener
  • I wanted to report something strange. When I try to play songs of Lauren Daigle of the album "how can it be" my chromecast doesn't play it. If I switch to another song (of another artist/album) it pl...
  • Ruudbrakel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Add new event provider

Hey, I am running an app where artists and labels can handle their events and push them to 3rd party sites (facebook, soundcloud ...), websites etc. Lately, I am receiving more requests of integrating a push to Spotify. I had a look at the API but no...

• Hey, I am running an app where artists and labels can handle their events and push them to 3rd party sites (facebook, soundcloud ...), websites etc. Lately, I am receiving more requests of integratin...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no longer support Windows 10 mobile

Recently, windows 10 has an anniversary update. I tried open Spotify but it say there's an update on the store. I uninstalled it and tried install it back but it keep showing me error. please fix this.

• Recently, windows 10 has an anniversary update. I tried open Spotify but it say there's an update on the store. I uninstalled it and tried install it back but it keep showing me error. please fix thi...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't access Spotify~ Need to install Adobe Flash (Won't Work)

For some reason I can't access spotify. After I log in, I get a window that says "To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's Free". I clicked on the "Get Flash" button, and then I installed it multiple times, but it won't work. I am using a m...

• For some reason I can't access spotify. After I log in, I get a window that says "To enjoy Spotify, please install Adobe Flash. It's Free". I clicked on the "Get Flash" button, and then I installed i...
  • ASally
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! IE11 with web player "browser not supported"

Hi,I started having this problem last week. I have a "favorites bar" link straight to the web player for Spotify on IE11. It has worked from months from my home in Asia. Now, as of last week, it will intermittently tell me "browser not supported" and...

• Regular
  • Hi, I started having this problem last week.  I have a "favorites bar" link straight to the web player for Spotify on IE11.  It has worked from months from my home in Asia.  Now, as o...
  • Swanny
  • Community Legend
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 14 replies
  • 0 likes

Musica offline.

Hola, yo tengo cuenta premium y tengo varias playlist sincronizadas para que se reproduzcan offline. Pero hay varias canciones que por alguna razón no tienen la flecha verde que significa que están disponibles offline, estas canciones tienen la flech...

• Casual Listener
  • Hola, yo tengo cuenta premium y tengo varias playlist sincronizadas para que se reproduzcan offline. Pero hay varias canciones que por alguna razón no tienen la flecha verde que significa que están d...
  • litusland
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
    Premium
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Noise and dropouts on Chromecast

Spotify used to play just fine on my 2'nd generation Chromecast, but the last week or so, it has been a big problem with the sound quality. It is some kind of static noise and crackling dropouts of the sound. I've tried both the Android app, and play...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify used to play just fine on my 2'nd generation Chromecast, but the last week or so, it has been a big problem with the sound quality. It is some kind of static noise and crackling dropouts of t...
  • Skallagrimsson
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

"6th Avenue Heartache" cuts off.

Hello,What I wanted to mention here is that the song "6th Avenue Heartache" by The Wallflowers cuts off at 3:45. The full lenght of the song is 5:37 and on Spotify it's only 3:45... It literally ends after 3:45.Any ideas? Any chances to fix this issu...

• Visitor
  •  Hello, What I wanted to mention here is that the song "6th Avenue Heartache" by The Wallflowers cuts off at 3:45. The full lenght of the song is 5:37 and on Spotify it's only 3:45....
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Linux
    Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes