Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! PS4: Songs repeating themselves and other issues

After the PS4 update 4.0.1 i did a "Rebuid Database" in safe mode because my updates are not downloading automatically while in rest mode. So I don't know if the isse has been caused by PS4 SSW 4.0.1 or else.Anyway, the problem(s) I have is that when...

• Regular
  • After the PS4 update 4.0.1 i did a "Rebuid Database" in safe mode because my updates  are not downloading automatically while in rest mode. So I don't know if the isse has been caused by PS...
  • Jecht_Sin
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs not working

Yesterday the Miley Cyrus Bangerz album was working fine for me (Im in the UK).I could listen to the whole album no problem. But today suddenly most of the album is grayed out and I cant listen to it.This is really annoying. Can someone help?

• Yesterday the Miley Cyrus Bangerz album was working fine for me (Im in the UK). I could listen to the whole album no problem. But today suddenly most of the album is grayed out and I cant listen to ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs Not on Playlist Play

Whenever I play a playlist, the first song on the playlist plays but then the second song is a random song from another playlist. The only way I can listen to other songs on the playlist is if I go and press play, which defeats the purpose of shuffle...

• Whenever I play a playlist, the first song on the playlist plays but then the second song is a random song from another playlist. The only way I can listen to other songs on the playlist is if I go a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Couldn't access Web Player due to Adobe Flash

I opened the Spotify Web Player but I couldn't access the web player due to 'Flash player needed'. I checked with my Chromebook and the latest Adobe Flash Player is install but somehow I still couldn't access the Spotify Web Player. Please help me. I...

• I opened the Spotify Web Player but I couldn't access the web player due to 'Flash player needed'. I checked with my Chromebook and the latest Adobe Flash Player is install but somehow I still couldn...
  • CansadaCansada
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Web Player
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Daily Mix, only on iOS and Android?

Hi,We can get this playlist only in iOS or Android?Not even on the web player or windows phone?Can't see it.Thanks

• Music Fan
  • Hi, We can get this playlist only in iOS or Android? Not even on the web player or windows phone? Can't see it. Thanks
  • harf4ng
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Advertising on Spotify

Hello ! I work for San Lorenzo Bikinis and we are very interested in advertising with Spotify. I have been trying to contact Spotify through their 'Spotify for Brands' contact section for the past two months now and have not heard anything from them....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello !   I work for San Lorenzo Bikinis and we are very interested in advertising with Spotify. I have been trying to contact Spotify through their 'Spotify for Brands' contact section for th...
  • rfcavellier
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Desktop
    iOS
    Mobile
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Badges Bugs?

Hi again, I just notice there is a system of badges (like achievments in videogames). I don't bring that much importance to it but It tells me I'm here from one year but... I'm here for 6 or 7 years...Is it new and that's why I doesn't really work?

• Regular
  • Hi again, I just notice there is a system of badges (like achievments in videogames). I don't bring that much importance to it but It tells me I'm here from one year but... I'm here for 6 or 7 years....
  • Tuff-ghost
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • badge
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Danny Brown - OLD just disappeared

The album Old by Danny Brown disappeared from my playlist, and I cannot find it back. What happened? thanx for the help.

• The album Old by Danny Brown disappeared from my playlist, and I cannot find it back.   What happened?   thanx for the help.
  • JD87
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Hip Hop
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

revoking access?

How do I renew the access of a third party app?

• How do I renew the access of a third party app?
  • scam191
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Daily Mix

I accidentally pressed the Or hate it button on a track that was playing on my daily mix. Is there anyway I can get it back on the mix?

• Casual Listener
  • I accidentally pressed the 🚫 Or hate it button on a track that was playing on my daily mix. Is there anyway I can get it back on the mix?
  • Adriana46
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Spotify opens in Windows with a black screen and no visibility to playlists

Spotify opens in Windows with a black screen and no visibility to playlists or functionality. I've uninstalled application and reinstalled new version. I've opened using IE and Google. I checked the hidden files and there are no dump files or crash r...

• Spotify opens in Windows with a black screen and no visibility to playlists or functionality.  I've uninstalled application and reinstalled new version.  I've opened using IE and Google.&nb...
  • jonbgood
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 11 replies
  • 3 likes

PS4 Connect

Hello When I want to start my Spotify App on my PS4 there is a connection error. I'm logged in and I also tried some solutions like restart, download the app again or log off and on again. I can hear music when I connect via iPhone but the error mess...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello 🙂 When I want to start my Spotify App on my PS4 there is a connection error. I'm logged in and I also tried some solutions like restart, download the app again or log off and on again. I can ...
  • foxflash
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Inbox disappeared on Web player

First noticed this week, I can't find my inbox anymore. 

Screen Shot 2016-09-01 at 10.30.26 AM.png
  • First noticed this week, I can't find my inbox anymore.  
  • juliannelindner
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Web Player
  • 4 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! PS4 Shuffle not working

First off, I just started using Spotify with my PS4 and I LOVE it. One problem, a big one at that, is the shuffle feature. It only mixes maybe 20 out of the 2k songs I have in my playlist. Is this a 'free' restritction? Anyway to fix this? Not having...

• First off, I just started using Spotify with my PS4 and I LOVE it.   One problem, a big one at that, is the shuffle feature. It only mixes maybe 20 out of the 2k songs I have in my playlist. I...
  • Dragoon790
  • Casual Listener
  • 39 replies
  • 14 likes
  • Other
  • 39 replies
  • 14 likes

Web player not working

Hi there. The web player is not working at all for me today. (Yesterday it was fine. **bleep**.) At first it said I didn't have flash (which of course I do, built into Chrome), then it just couldn't connect. Tried on Chrome, tried on incognito mode, ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there. The web player is not working at all for me today. (Yesterday it was fine. **bleep**.) At first it said I didn't have flash (which of course I do, built into Chrome), then it just couldn't ...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

[Other] Will the new Daily Mixes ever change?

I like all kinds of music and have 6 Daily Mixes. About 4 of them are not really mixes I will listen to very often if at all. Will the types change based on how often they are played? Or is the idea to eventually have one mix of everything?

• Roadie
  • I like all kinds of music and have 6 Daily Mixes. About 4 of them are not really mixes I will listen to very often if at all. Will the types change based on how often they are played? Or is the ...
  • samuhry
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing Music?

"Behind Enemy Lines" by Demi Lovato from her first album "Don't Forget" is missing. Any reason why?

• "Behind Enemy Lines" by Demi Lovato from her first album "Don't Forget" is missing. Any reason why?
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong Information track

Recently it came out my track on spotify.The problem is that there isn't written my artist name, but that of another, similar to my name. How can I fix?

• Recently it came out my track on spotify. The problem is that there isn't written my artist name, but that of another, similar to my name.   How can I fix?
  • adriank1410
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify is constantly skipping to the point where it is physically not usable

Hi, I have had spotify since its inception under various accounts and user names. I have never had an issue with the service and i love the GUI until recently. Over the past 3 months i have had significant issues with Spotify with regards to being ab...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have had spotify since its inception under various accounts and user names. I have never had an issue with the service and i love the GUI until recently. Over the past 3 months i have ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify will not recognise that I am, indeed, connected to reliable internet source. I am really mad because I do not know the reason why it will not take itself out of 'offline mode.' Please help me.

• Spotify will not recognise that I am, indeed, connected to reliable internet source.   I am really mad because I do not know the reason why it will not take itself out of 'offline mode.' &nbs...
  • satu1
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes