Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• boom_boom_pow
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 19 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Spinnin records ad (don diablo)

Spotify stops working each time the Spinnin' Records ad is played.The ad doesn't actually play.. it simply doesn't work. Same thing happened about a month ago with the same ad.Work around back then was to just click the ad, play 10 seconds of a song ...

• Spotify stops working each time the Spinnin' Records ad is played. The ad doesn't actually play.. it simply doesn't work.   Same thing happened about a month ago with the same ad. Work ...
  • JoAnnK
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Friends feed

I have a humber of friends on Spotify, however, it only shows what music 1 of my friends is listening to. How do I get my other frioends to appear on the right hand side as well?

• I have a humber of friends on Spotify, however, it only shows what music 1 of my friends is listening to. How do I get my other frioends to appear on the right hand side as well?
  • MauriceMV
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web player dies on me after extensive use

Hello,I can state that I'm quite an extensive user of the Web Player, sessions of several hours ;). I listen to playlists and albums worth off several hours of music so I don't need to switch pages every few minutes to start that next great song. But...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I can state that I'm quite an extensive user of the Web Player, sessions of several hours ;). I listen to playlists and albums worth off several hours of music so I don't need to switch pages...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Is there a Playlist history?

When I listened to a pre made Playlist from spotify on different a different account and now when I listen to that same Playlist it's not the same songs and one of my favorites where on that list and now I don't remember the name of it. Is there some...

• Casual Listener
  • When I listened to a pre made Playlist from spotify on different a different account and now when I listen to that same Playlist it's not the same songs and one of my favorites where on that list and...
  • leomalmqvist
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Recover oldplaylist?

Hey, so I had a playlist I deleted a couple of years ago. But when I try to recover it, it isn't there, it's only a playlist I recently deleted. Is it possible to get a playlist from around 3 years ago back? Thank you.

• Hey, so I had a playlist I deleted a couple of years ago. But when I try to recover it, it isn't there, it's only a playlist I recently deleted. Is it possible to get a playlist from around 3 years a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't send my friend a message

I'm trying to send a song in a message to my friend, and It's just not having it. We have an ongoing conversation in my inbox already, and I tried pasting the link in there and clicking send. It looks like it works, but if I close and reopen Spotify ...

• I'm trying to send a song in a message to my friend, and It's just not having it. We have an ongoing conversation in my inbox already, and I tried pasting the link in there and clicking send. It look...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

"Can't connect to Spotify. Trying again"

I use the Web Player at work. Anytime I open it, it works normally for a few minutes and then I get a message that says "Can't connecto to Spotify. Trying again...". Music keeps playing but the screen is grayed out and I can't pause, play other music...

• Casual Listener
  • I use the Web Player at work. Anytime I open it, it works normally for a few minutes and then I get a message that says "Can't connecto to Spotify. Trying again...". Music keeps playing but the scree...
  • lgfmartins
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Please bring us a Landscape Mode / Windows Phone 10 / or an UWP App

Dear Spotify Team,please bring us a landscape mode and/or an uwp app on par with the other apps. This feature is essential! Is something like that in development?

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify Team, please bring us a landscape mode and/or an uwp app on par with the other apps. This feature is essential!  Is something like that in development?  
  • Hubo
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Podcasts on Windows Phone

Hi, Spotify!Please find a way to implement the Podcasts section into the App for Windows Phone.Not being able to listen to them right now is pretty disappointing.

• Hi, Spotify! Please find a way to implement the Podcasts section into the App for Windows Phone. Not being able to listen to them right now is pretty disappointing.
  • CheekyBoinc
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 5 likes

Gapless playback on Chromecast Audio?

Does anybody know why there are gaps between the songs on live recordings etc. which are meant to play without gaps, when spotify is connected to my Chromecast Audio?

• Does anybody know why there are gaps between the songs on live recordings etc. which are meant to play without gaps, when spotify is connected to my Chromecast Audio?
  • Torke42
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 16 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 16 likes

Some playlists/emails show up in german for me.

Hey Guys, My account was recently breached a few weeks back and I got everything fixed changed my passwords ect. But now my discover weekly and some random emails from spotify show up in german. I have changed my languages and updated my payment info...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Guys,         My account was recently breached a few weeks back and I got everything fixed changed my passwords ect. But now my discover weekly and some random emails from s...
  • SpazMachine
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files on Windows Pc playable on the Web

I have a free account. I have just uploaded songs to my Windows pc desktop and I wonder if I can sync them in the web account. On the other hand, I can't see the songs search button on the web account

• Casual Listener
  • I have a free account. I have just uploaded songs to my Windows pc desktop and I wonder if I can sync them in the web account. On the other hand, I can't see the songs search button on the web account
  • sbcostarica
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify connect for Vizio

I used to be able to control my music from my iphone on the Vizio Spotify App, but i tried it today, and it stopped working. I tried restarting, and reinstalling the app on all my devices but to no avail. Its really frustrating since Ive been payng f...

• Casual Listener
  • I used to be able to control my music from my iphone on the Vizio Spotify App, but i tried it today, and it stopped working. I tried restarting, and reinstalling the app on all my devices but to no a...
  • batbran
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Spotify keeps opening in Mac app. How to stay in web player?

Hello all, When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening the app takes a while, I'd like to play it instantly in the browser. Doe...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello all,   When I click the play button on the web player in my browser, the Spotify Mac app is opening to play the music. Since I don't have much RAM in my computer and opening the ...
  • OSC4R
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Show top artists

Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything.Please could someone check my profile to see if it's there for you?Checking on phone and comp...

• Roadie
  • Hello, I have the setting on for spotify to show my recently played artists, but when my friend checked out my profile on his phone, it didn't show anything. Please could someone check my profile to...
  • AdLadz
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Mac
    Web Player
    Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify says the song is unavailable. Using Windows 10

Everytime I try to listen to a song it doesnt play AT ALL!!! A blue message line comes up and says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I don't have any music files on my computer, thats why I have Sp...

• Everytime I try to listen to a song it doesnt play AT ALL!!! A blue message line comes up and says "This song is not available. If you have the file on your computer you can import it." I don't have ...
  • Jannetteee
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

XML code found at download.spotify.com

Hey guys, my name is Mario Campos, I'm an Application Developer at Intel Costa Rica and found the following bug: When entering download.spotify.com I get an XML code with with an error tag and a message saying "Access Denied". I have attached a snaps...

• Hey guys, my name is Mario Campos, I'm an Application Developer at Intel Costa Rica and found the following bug:   When entering download.spotify.com I get an XML code with with an error tag a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Web Player Not Working

Whenever I try to load up spotify it just shows this screen, it was working just fine yesterday. I tried to fix it by deleting my browser history, but nothing changed.

Spotify Not working.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Whenever I try to load up spotify it just shows this screen, it was working just fine yesterday. I tried to fix it by deleting my browser history, but nothing changed.
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify With Car

Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows Phone 8.1) rather than spotify. Some internet resear...

• Visitor
  • Hello. I just got a 2013 Honda CRV EX, which included bluetooth. I am able to switch it into bluetooth audio mode, but it plays from the default audio player (I'm using a Nokia Lumia 822 w/ Windows P...
  • rrc-mx
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Local files in a playlist

I have local files in my playlist, can other people listen to the 'local files' music even if they don't have it on their computer/iTunes?

• I have local files in my playlist, can other people listen to the 'local files' music even if they don't have it on their computer/iTunes?
  • MaryC1
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes