Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc. )

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Spotify doesn’t play on Bose SoundTouch anymore

PlanPremiumCountryUSADevice(iPhone 11, iPad Air)Operating System(iOS latest update.) My Question or IssueI have a Bose SoundTouch which I can control from my iPhone or iPad using its SoundTouch app. I’ve never had an issue until a few days ago. Whene...

• Visitor
  • Eni
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes
  • Connect
    Music
    Other
  • 80 replies
  • 17 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Roku issues

Since my roku boxes updated to the new UI last week (roku 2, roku LT) I have noticed a crackling sound when playing music. This is the same issue across my 2 roku 2 boxes and my roku lt box. My roku 3 does not have this issue. Anyone else experiencin...

• Regular
  • Since my roku boxes updated to the new UI last week (roku 2, roku LT) I have noticed a crackling sound when playing music.  This is the same issue across my 2 roku 2 boxes and my roku lt box. &n...
  • ohio2292
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! WP8 Shuffle Button

Hey! I was wondering, if there even is a shuffle button on WP 8 Spotify or can't I just find it?

• Hey!   I was wondering, if there even is a shuffle button on WP 8 Spotify or can't I just find it? 🙂      
  • Nedify
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! My Spotify in sonos app doesn't recognize my premium membership.. Please help!

Hello,I am having a problem listening to spotify on my Sonos system, I am having premium account and I can listen to Spotify from my iphone. But with Sonos system the Spotify app keep telling me that I have to update to premium account?I don't unders...

• Regular
  • Hello, I am having a problem listening to spotify on my Sonos system, I am having premium account and I can listen to Spotify from my iphone. But with Sonos system the Spotify app keep telling me th...
  • manatee2000
  • Casual Listener
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes
  • SONOS
  • 33 replies
  • 0 likes

Still w8ing.

I dont understand why spotify isnt available yet on Greece. You have go to andora and etc countries and still not to greece?

• I dont understand why spotify isnt available yet on Greece. You have go to andora and etc countries and still not to greece?
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

D6000 smart tv

Will there be a app for the Samsung D6000Smart tv thanks

• Will there be a app for the Samsung D6000 Smart tv thanks
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walk of shame (WP)

I will start off with a nice Hi:)And now..let´s start.I loved my Lumia 800, and yes, spotify was never updated and the spotify team took a huge **bleep** on all of the wp 7.5 and 7.8 users. Many users (power user). Bought a new wp phone with wp8. And...

• I will start off with a nice Hi:) And now..let´s start. I loved my Lumia 800, and yes, spotify was never updated and the spotify team took a huge **bleep** on all of the wp 7.5 and 7.8 users. M...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not activating on mobile

Hello, My brotherI ordered spotify premium 2 days ago. But on my mobile it still said I need to update my account into premium.The only problem is that I am in France and can't go on internet on my mobile + I can't go on spotify on my laptop cause th...

• Hello,  My brother I ordered spotify premium 2 days ago. But on my mobile it still said I need to update my account into premium. The only problem is that I am in France and can't go on in...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Windows Phone Crash/ Bug

I have had spotify premium on my windows phone for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to like me. I log in and go to my playlists and it just dissappears and takes me back to the homepage. I have reinstalled the app with no avail. Is anyone el...

• I have had spotify premium on my windows phone for a couple of weeks now and it doesn't seem to like me. I log in and go to my playlists and it just dissappears and takes me back to the homepage. I h...
  • crease_up
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 3 likes

BlackBerry z10

Lo scrivo in italiano............. quando pensate di far uscire l'aplicazione per il Blackberry Z10. Grazie

• Casual Listener
  • Lo scrivo in italiano............. quando pensate di far uscire l'aplicazione per il Blackberry Z10.   Grazie
  • SteveDeep
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Why order Sportify automatically?

Hello, my Problem is that I don't order Spotify this Month, because I have Problems with Klarna and i don't use Spotify but i become Friday a invoice of Klarna. I don't have klick on Klarna, paypal and so on, i click on "Zahlungsverfahren entfernen" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my Problem is that I don't order Spotify this Month, because I have Problems with Klarna and i don't use Spotify but i become Friday a invoice of Klarna. I don't have klick on Klarna, paypal...
  • Klarna
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

When will you Add the BB10 to yout list of Devices?

I have a BBz10 and I can't get Spotify on it why is that ? when will you guys at spotify add it to your device list .

• Casual Listener
  • I have a BBz10 and I can't get Spotify on it why is that ? when will you guys at spotify add it to your device list .
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • BB10
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! No playlist synchronization between different devices

I'm just decided to give spotify premium a try but it seems not to be working very well. I've created a new playlist with the Linux client. But if I open that playlist on Android or Windows it has less tracks than on Linux. I thought the Linux client...

• Casual Listener
  • I'm just decided to give spotify premium a try but it seems not to be working very well.   I've created a new playlist with the Linux client. But if I open that playlist on Android or Window...
  • stonedsquirrel
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Symbian]Need help

I have Spotfiy on A NOKIA E63 was working fine today but I had to re-install now, trying to open it keeps saying 'Installing necessary libraries Please wait........' And then won't open if somebody can give me some tips on what to do would be really ...

• Regular
  • I have Spotfiy on A NOKIA E63 was working fine today but I had to re-install now, trying to open it keeps saying 'Installing necessary libraries Please wait........' And then won't open if somebody c...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! [Samsung Smart TV] Playlist not 100% equal

Hello, I am using Spotify on my desktop PC, aswell on my Android Smarthphone and my Samsung Smart TV (in The Netherlands). However, I experience some strange behaviour in the Samsung Smart TV app. I manage my playlist through the Spotify app on my de...

• Music Fan
  • Hello,   I am using Spotify on my desktop PC, aswell on my Android Smarthphone and my Samsung Smart TV (in The Netherlands). However, I experience some strange behaviour in the Samsung Smart T...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

non internet devie

i have a sony wireless mp3 player which cant access internet is there any way i can transefer file to it if i buy premium? its the main reason i want it but if it wont work its not worth it for me i need to transfer the the files - just like the olde...

• Casual Listener
  • i have a sony wireless mp3 player which cant access internet is there any way i can transefer file to it if i buy premium? its the main reason i want it but if it wont work its not worth it for me i ...
  • liz181
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

[WP8] File storage/ clean up

Problem with the app on a Lumia 820I have my settings enabled to store new music on my SD card... That doesn't happen and seems to be deliberate. During a tidy up exercise, due insufficient space reports on the phone, I noticed that Spotify was using...

• Not applicable
  • Problem with the app on a Lumia 820 I have my settings enabled to store new music on my SD card... That doesn't happen and seems to be deliberate. During a tidy up exercise, due insufficient spac...
  • MichaelJerzak
  • Composer
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems syncing playlist from Mac to iPhone 5 app

I made a playlist on my Mac spotify app and it won't sync to my iphone 5 spotify app. I have made both available offline, I have made sure that syncing over 2G/3G is on (even though I'm on wifi), and I made sure that I am not offline on the app. Why ...

• I made a playlist on my Mac spotify app and it won't sync to my iphone 5 spotify app.  I have made both available offline, I have made sure that syncing over 2G/3G is on (even though I'm on wifi...
  • samnineham
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify not working on my Lumia 800

I bought Spotify Premium but it isn't working on my Lumia 800. First I couldn't log in, this was resolved by reinstalling the app. Now I can't play any music, when I try to play a song it keeps loading. I tried logging in with my Facebook credentials...

• Casual Listener
  • I bought Spotify Premium but it isn't working on my Lumia 800. First I couldn't log in, this was resolved by reinstalling the app. Now I can't play any music, when I try to play a song it keeps l...
  • LasseStorgaard
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

playing music wirelessly through bluray player to home stereo

Hi I can access files from my laptop through my bluray player to my stereo but it can't see music streaming from spotify. How can I make spotify music visible to my bluray player to play on the stereo?

• Hi  I can access files from my laptop through my bluray player to my stereo but it can't see music streaming from spotify. How can I make spotify music visible to my bluray player to play on...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Seatgeek app

Newbie - I tried the spotify suggesed app seatgeek - it seems rubbish and lame - its focus is the USA and it seems to be not what I want (UK based) - PLs-how do i turn it off / uninstall it on my windows desktop - premium user. Thanks in advance BoaT

• Casual Listener
  • Newbie - I tried the spotify suggesed app seatgeek - it seems rubbish and lame - its focus is the USA and it seems to be not what I want  (UK based) - PLs-how do i turn it off / uninstall it on ...
  • bitofatit
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes