Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

Not accessing spotify

After having worked befor, I am no longer able to access Spotify on my Samsung smart tv. The screen shows only the Spotify symbol on the left with no play list displayed.

• Casual Listener
  • After having worked befor, I am no longer able to access Spotify on my Samsung smart tv. The screen shows only the Spotify symbol on the left with no play list displayed.
  • Jknol
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Bad Windows Phone app

Spotify seriously need to do some work with their Windows Phone 8 app. The basic functionality is there and is decent enough, but I'm missing a lot of functions which is making me consider cancelling my subscription, as my Nokia Lumia 920 is my main ...

• Spotify seriously need to do some work with their Windows Phone 8 app. The basic functionality is there and is decent enough, but I'm missing a lot of functions which is making me consider cancelling...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes
  • 6 replies
  • 4 likes

Solved!! Problems with firmware on Samsung Smart tv.

Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware for my tv. Any solutions?.

• Casual Listener
  • Just downloaded the spotify app on my Samsung Smart TV EH5300 but it doesn't work. It says "The device firmware does not suppoort this application". I'm from argentina, and I got the latest firmware ...
  • ederius
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Samsung
  • 38 replies
  • 6 likes

No "Your Music" on LG TV Spotify App

Hi folks, Hoping someone can help me. I have a LG 49UF695V which I bought about a month ago. It has the spotify app and I have a subscription. I have two issues: The "Your Music" listings (songs, albums etc) which would normally appear on other platf...

• Hi folks,   Hoping someone can help me. I have a LG 49UF695V which I bought about a month ago. It has the spotify app and I have a subscription. I have two issues:   The "Your Musi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

no reproduce nada en computador

Necesito ayuda, hoy me he metido a spotify en mi computador, y puse una playlist, y la canción no corría, pasando a la siguiente y luego que puso todas, me dice que esa canción no está en internet. Tampoco lo reproduce en el reproductor web, pero si ...

• Necesito ayuda, hoy me he metido a spotify en mi computador, y puse una playlist, y la canción no corría, pasando a la siguiente y luego que puso todas, me dice que esa canción no está en internet. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong songs in Beach Boys - All Summer Long (2001 Remaster) album

Ok, so a bunch of the tracks on this album are incorrectly labeled, and then there's a duplicate. Here is ithe album URI: spotify:album:7HaHiD6k7aPc0vw1ipUdiJ As far as I can tell, the first few songs are alright. The problems begin with track 6, Car...

• Casual Listener
  • Ok, so a bunch of the tracks on this album are incorrectly labeled, and then there's a duplicate. Here is ithe album URI: spotify:album:7HaHiD6k7aPc0vw1ipUdiJ   As far as I can tell, the ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Tripping Daisy album "I am an Elastic Firecracker" missing.

Hi there, I am trying to add Trippind Daisy's I am an elastic Firecraker Album, butcannot find it. Google shows a link on your site showing it is there for free. IS there something i am missing? This link indicated the album is on Spotify, How? https...

• Hi there,   I am trying to add Trippind Daisy's I am an elastic Firecraker Album, butcannot find it. Google shows a link on your site showing it is there for free. IS there something i am miss...
  • Jgregramirez
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to ban certain adverts? I don't need to hear the word '**bleep**' while I'm at work.

I listen to spotify at work and it's very distracting and unprofessional when an advert goes "And up her **bleep**ing **bleep**". I neither know nor care about the artist involve and I would never listen to any songs with those words. If I was playin...

• I listen to spotify at work and it's very distracting and unprofessional when an advert goes "And up her **bleep**ing **bleep**". I neither know nor care about the artist involve and I would never li...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! PS4 App and Spotify Connect

I have a question and possibly an issue. When using the PS4 app, I'm asked to log in either using Spotify connect on my phone, or using my username password. I've used username/pass with no issue, however I'd like to be able to use spotify connect. I...

• Casual Listener
  • I have a question and possibly an issue.  When using the PS4 app, I'm asked to log in either using Spotify connect on my phone, or using my username password.  I've used username/pass with ...
  • feredhel
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Connect
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Need help to connect JBL speaker to PC and/or Spotify

20.9.2015 Hi folks,as a "dumb blond", I need your help - pleeeeeeease! Just bought the bluetooth speaker JBL XTREME, but...., do not laugh, do not own a Mobile, Tab or Laptop. How to connect this speaker to my PC or is this impossible at all? Yes, of...

• 20.9.2015   Hi folks, as a "dumb blond", I need your help - pleeeeeeease!   Just bought the bluetooth speaker JBL XTREME, but...., do not laugh, do not own a Mobile, Tab or Laptop. &n...
  • jroch
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removing family playlists from my list of playlists

Hi. My daughter is on my family plan, and her playlists appear in my playlist section. I don't want to delete her playlists, but how do I stop seeing them on my computer/phone? Daniel

• Hi.  My daughter is on my family plan, and her playlists appear in my playlist section.  I don't want to delete her playlists, but how do I stop seeing them on my computer/phone?   D...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

New songs not being saved on pc & phone.

For the last week or so every time I save an album to my music on laptop and phone I can see them until I close and reopen. then new ones are gone. also offline downloads disappear the same way. deleted & reinstalled on both keeps happening. this is ...

• Regular
  • For the last week or so every time I save an album to my music on laptop and phone I can see them until I close and reopen. then new ones are gone. also offline downloads disappear the same way. dele...
  • moonh8sun
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

What is considered "Abuse"

so I've released a song on Spotify. I got an email from TuneCore that it could be a problem if it's abused. How many plays is considered abuse? This is something that I want to get popular and if it obtained "abuse" limits that doesn't seem fair.

• Regular
  • so I've released a song on Spotify. I got an email from TuneCore that it could be a problem if it's abused. How many plays is considered abuse? This is something that I want to get popular and if it ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! - Getting Local Files From Mac to iPhone?

How can I transfer local files that are on my Mac's Spotify App to the Spotify App on my iPhone? (A step-by-step solution would be great) Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • How can I transfer local files that are on my Mac's Spotify App to the Spotify App on my iPhone? (A step-by-step solution would be great) Thanks!
  • Dreadlord
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to log into spotify or change password

I have tried to log into spotify on a new device within the app. I had forgotten my password so tried to change it in order to log in. I clicked on the link emailed to me by spotify and put in a new password when I submitted this it came up with sorr...

• Casual Listener
  • I have tried to log into spotify on a new device within the app. I had forgotten my password so tried to change it in order to log in. I clicked on the link emailed to me by spotify and put in a new ...
  • hannahwestney
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Help! Can't share playlist with username (not facebook user)

Hi! On the desktop client version 1.0.14.124 I can't share a playlist with a username I follow. That user is not a facebook user, but I have followed the user by entering spotify:user:username and clicked "Follow". The share function just shows "Sorr...

• Regular
  • Hi!   On the desktop client version 1.0.14.124 I can't share a playlist with a username I follow. That user is not a facebook user, but I have followed the user by entering spotify:user:userna...
  • Robolovsky
  • Gig Goer
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Only 1 track from album is available

Hello, I tried adding the album "Daydreamer" by Kid Ink to my music, and it added all of the songs, but only the second track is available to play. Is this and error, or is there a reason that only 1 of the tracks is playable? Thanks, Brian

• Hello,   I tried adding the album "Daydreamer" by Kid Ink to my music, and it added all of the songs, but only the second track is available to play. Is this and error, or is there a reason th...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Please help!

So I am a new Artist and want to make a living off of my music. Sadly Spotify pays every TWO MONTHS. That's too long of a wait period to no get paid.Does anyone know of any distributors that pay for frequently; like weekly or every other week?

• Regular
  • So I am a new Artist and want to make a living off of my music. Sadly Spotify pays every TWO MONTHS. That's too long of a wait period to no get paid. Does anyone know of any distributors that pay ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How does Spotify Pay

So I'm confused on how this all works. I've read the article/link that explains it but I don't know... Do they pay .006 per stream per say and pay what a song/artist has made at the end of the month or can you withdrawal payments whenever?

• Regular
  • So I'm confused on how this all works. I've read the article/link that explains it but I don't know... Do they pay .006 per stream per say and pay what a song/artist has made at the end of the month ...
  • kaaona
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Artist Payouts

I was wondering how much Spotify pays currently per stream. I've seen things like .006 to .0084 but don't know if that's current for 2015. I'm an artist and wondering if this is the right place to do it.

• Regular
  • I was wondering how much Spotify pays currently per stream. I've seen things like .006 to .0084 but don't know if that's current for 2015. I'm an artist and wondering if this is the right place to do...
  • kaaona
  • Regular
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes