Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• alejandroportsv
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 5 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How to automatically "show" not "allow" on timeline?

I want it to be in that little header section (lives, studied- that little box) with the spotify logo that says I listened to yadda yadda. Automatically! It only shows up like that if you change it to "show on timeline" not "allow," correct? So how c...

• I want it to be in that little header section (lives, studied- that little box) with the spotify logo that says I listened to yadda yadda. Automatically! It only shows up like that if you change it t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I can't see all of my playlists on PS3

I just got the Spotify app for my PS3, I can only see a few of my playlists. My "Starred" is the main one I listen to and it's not there. I even tried making it public to see if that was the issue and it didn't help. Any suggestions? Thank you!

• I just got the Spotify app for my PS3, I can only see a few of my playlists. My "Starred" is the main one I listen to and it's not there. I even tried making it public to see if that was the issue a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cons to use online player rather than windows desktop version

Hi every one, My windows desktop version is soooooo slow. I'm so fed up with this now.i think i'm gonna use the online version (and it works with the chromecast) is there any cons to use the online version?why would the desktop version be better? (so...

• Regular
  • Hi every one,  My windows desktop version is soooooo slow. I'm so fed up with this now. i think i'm gonna use the online version (and it works with the chromecast)   is there any cons t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't scrobble songs with "&&" (ampersand) to Last.fm

Hi,I'm not sure if this is issue with Spotify Web Player or maybe something wrong with Last.fm.Every time I listen to songs or albums containing & in the title it's not scrobbled to Last.fm. All other songs are properly scrobbled. Is there any way to...

• Hi, I'm not sure if this is issue with Spotify Web Player or maybe something wrong with Last.fm. Every time I listen to songs or albums containing & in the title it's not scrobbled to Last.fm. ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP 8.1] Client stops working when skipping songs

Bug occurs randomly when skipping songs. 1. Plug headphones in phone2. Open Spotify3. Play a song in a downloaded playlist4. Hide Spotify (to the background)5. Press volume up or down, so the Windows Phone music controls pop up.6. Press the next song...

• Casual Listener
  • Bug occurs randomly when skipping songs.   1. Plug headphones in phone 2. Open Spotify 3. Play a song in a downloaded playlist 4. Hide Spotify (to the background) 5. Press volume up or dow...
  • tijmetg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Playlist no longer shows song length or album title?

A few weeks ago, I noticed that the album title and track length no longer shows up in playlists. I figured I must have accidentally turned them off somehow, but for the life of me I cannot figure out how to get them back. I can't imagine Spotify wou...

• Casual Listener
  • A few weeks ago, I noticed that the album title and track length no longer shows up in playlists.  I figured I must have accidentally turned them off somehow,  but for the life of me I cann...
  • SpinRose
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

"Available Offline" button placement on Windows Phone 8.1

Hello, Is there any way to make this permanently locked or whatever? Or at least have it ask for a confirmation when states are changed?As if it wasn't badly placed enough, it's rather distressing having to resync an entire playlist because the App m...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   Is there any way to make this permanently locked or whatever? Or at least have it ask for a confirmation when states are changed? As if it wasn't badly placed enough, it's rather dis...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

Shuffle on iOS app

My iOS app has just started doing this thing where it plays on shuffle all the time. This is even if the shuffle button is turned off. I've re-started the phone and the app but it will only play songs on Shuffle. Any ideas?

• My iOS app has just started doing this thing where it plays on shuffle all the time. This is even if the shuffle button is turned off. I've re-started the phone and the app but it will only play song...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Album tracks suddenly unplayable in the United States

I have the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack, both versions, in my playlists. Noticed today that the song Black Sheep, by Metric, was skipping. Checked from web and desktop....web can't tell me why, but desktop app says that its no longer playable in the US, ...

• I have the Scott Pilgrim soundtrack, both versions, in my playlists. Noticed today that the song Black Sheep, by Metric, was skipping.   Checked from web and desktop....web can't tell me why, ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant asociate ps3 account with spotify.

The spotify app says the spotify account is in another sesion of ps network but idk. I have a 1 account with only 1 mail registered.

• The spotify app says the spotify account is in another sesion of ps network but idk. I have a 1 account with only 1 mail registered.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! ADS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry for the number of exclamation points, but I'm fed up with it.I go to "local files" on windows app, which means only files I have on my hdd will be played (on top of that none of them belonging to Spotify) and I receive unskippable ads from you....

• Casual Listener
  • Sorry for the number of exclamation points, but I'm fed up with it. I go to "local files" on windows app, which means only files I have on my hdd will be played (on top of that none of them belongin...
  • DasPeter
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Song Suggestions

When I listen to music on the spotify app on my phone I get song suggestions and was wondering how to get that to happen on the desktop version. I know you can go through discover but it's not the same beause you are selecting new music instead of ju...

• When I listen to music on the spotify app on my phone I get song suggestions and was wondering how to get that to happen on the desktop version. I know you can go through discover but it's not the sa...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
    Windows
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Top Tracks do not refresh on Sonos

We have a Sonos system at home and setup the Spoity music service account for it.I'm a Systems Administrar / IT Consultant by trade. For several weeks now the Top Tracks list hasn't been updated, regardless of what I try to force an update.When I loo...

• We have a Sonos system at home and setup the Spoity music service account for it. I'm a Systems Administrar / IT Consultant by trade.   For several weeks now the Top Tracks list hasn't been u...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! I can not find a song

Hi,I'm tryng to find a song from Sonata Arctica named "Shy", but it's not aviable. It's possible that is a bug, because some frinds have it in theyr playlist.Thx for the helpPippo

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I'm tryng to find a song from Sonata Arctica named "Shy", but it's not aviable. It's possible that is a bug, because some frinds have it in theyr playlist. Thx for the help Pippo
  • Pippo016
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on SSD. Want to move it to HDD.

Is there a way to move spotify to my HDD from my SSD. I'm not allowed to choose where its installed...

• Is there a way to move spotify to my HDD from my SSD. I'm not allowed to choose where its installed...
  • dfa2
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Track does not play.

Track #2 "Master of Puppets" on the album "Master of Puppets" by Metallica does not play on the windows app or on either iOS or Android apps.

• Track #2 "Master of Puppets" on the album "Master of Puppets" by Metallica does not play on the windows app or on either iOS or Android apps.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist follower count not updating

Hi,I wonder if anyone has come across this problem before. I have recently noticed that the number of followers I have for one of my playlists, is not updating itself, even though I am regularly receiving notifications for new followers. The problem ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, I wonder if anyone has come across this problem before. I have recently noticed that the number of followers I have for one of my playlists, is not updating itself, even though I am regularly re...
  • EyemJustSwell
  • Casual Listener
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 0 likes

Why do songs I saved dissapear to be downloaded again

Songs I've saved disappear not from Spotify just from my saved playlist for me to download again I've seen about five songs removed and probably many more that I don't know of its to be expected if a record deal cannot be reached but like I said the ...

• Casual Listener
  • Songs I've saved disappear not from Spotify just from my saved playlist for me to download again I've seen about five songs removed and probably many more that I don't know of its to be expected if a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist won't stream in web app

I recently created a playlist with about 20 songs on it, and for some reason I can't seem to stream the playlist or add songs to the playlist. The icon of said playlist is not the usual four album covers but the same icon that an empty playlist has. ...

• I recently created a playlist with about 20 songs on it, and for some reason I can't seem to stream the playlist or add songs to the playlist. The icon of said playlist is not the usual four album co...
  • WugWugs
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Web Player
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Windows Phone 8.1 app stops playing

There seems to be an odd bug in the WP8.1 app (ver. 5.1).From time to time the app will stop playing sound but will still look like it is playing. Going back into the app and pausing and restarting does nothing. Neither does choosing a different play...

• Casual Listener
  • There seems to be an odd bug in the WP8.1 app (ver. 5.1). From time to time the app will stop playing sound but will still look like it is playing. Going back into the app and pausing and restarti...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes