Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Kitsune_Inari
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes
  • Other
  • 14 replies
  • 5 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[Other Platform][Other] Rethinking contact options & general customer service

Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them. I have sent COUNTLESS emails through their so called 'contact form...

• Looking at the forums, I'm not the only one who's having trouble with this... so perhaps it would be an idea for Spotify to change their current methods of getting in touch with them.   I have...
  • Marco
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Other Platform
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Client stops working

Hi. I am using Spotify's version 5.1.0.0 and Windows Phone 8.1 on a NOKIA Lumia 930. I am unable to stream any sort of music on my phone. Everytime I install Spotify it works well only in the first time. After rebooting the cellphone or closing the a...

• Hi.   I am using Spotify's version 5.1.0.0 and Windows Phone 8.1 on a NOKIA Lumia 930.   I am unable to stream any sort of music on my phone.   Everytime I install Spotify it wor...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
    WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Ps4 your music issue!

On the PS4 when I go to Your Music I can't seem to organize by Album - just by song. Anyone know how to organize by album, so all the albums just appear at the same time?

• On the PS4 when I go to Your Music I can't seem to organize by Album - just by song. Anyone know how to organize by album, so all the albums just appear at the same time?
  • MusicLimited
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Error: Album plays tracks from different album

HiI decided I fancied listening to some old Mojo Nixon albums I used to own. I selected the Mojo Nixon album "Root Hog or Die" the first track "Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two Headed Love Child" doesn't play. Instead even though ut ahows up as ...

• Hi I decided I fancied listening to some old Mojo Nixon albums I used to own. I selected the Mojo Nixon album "Root Hog or Die" the first track "Debbie Gibson is Pregnant with my Two Headed Love C...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to access Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV

Hello to all. I am unable to start Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV although it was working recently. All I have is a black screen with an ellarge part of the Spotify logo showing on the left hand side. When I uninstalled the app and rerun it, the logi...

• Hello to all.   I am unable to start Spotify on my Samsung Smart TV although it was working recently.  All I have is a black screen with an ellarge part of the Spotify logo showing on the...
  • fxp
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Windows
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Certain local files not appearing

Several local file aren't appearing in spotify. I have multiple albums by the German band Oomph saved locally, and about half of each album does not appear under local files on my laptop. All of the missing files are mp3s, and I've tried indexing spe...

Missing songs in a playlist The missing song in local storage The album in local files
  • Several local file aren't appearing in spotify. I have multiple albums by the German band Oomph saved locally, and about half of each album does not appear under local files on my laptop. All of the ...
  • DannyFL
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Help with "Follow"

When I klick follow on someone else's account it says that I'm not following anyone on my profile. why is this and how do I fix it? although they can see that I'm following them, I still can't access the profiles that I've subscribed to / followed. C...

• When I klick follow on someone else's account it says that I'm not following anyone on my profile. why is this and how do I fix it? although they can see that I'm following them, I still can't access...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where did Battleborn go?

Since the new update, the "battleborn" album by The Killers is replaced with "direct hits"? Why?

• Casual Listener
  • Since the new update, the "battleborn" album by The Killers is replaced with "direct hits"? Why?    
  • trahojen
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Frailed log in for Spotify on PS4

As the title says, Spotify isn't letting me log in to my account on my PS4. I usually log in on my iPhone through my Facebook account, so I had to go into my Spotify account to acquire my user name, which consists of ten numbers, and set up a passwor...

• Casual Listener
  • As the title says, Spotify isn't letting me log in to my account on my PS4. I usually log in on my iPhone through my Facebook account, so I had to go into my Spotify account to acquire my user name, ...
  • goldinga1
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Error playing a specific song

So I was just listening to my library, and when the song "Show Me How To Live" by Audioslave came on, I noticed that the general sound quality is just poor; the song plays quieter than all the others in my library, and there is an obnoxious popping s...

• So I was just listening to my library, and when the song "Show Me How To Live" by Audioslave came on, I noticed that the general sound quality is just poor; the song plays quieter than all the others...
  • dj_pomme
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Philips Smart TV Spotify app music doesn't start

I have a Philips 3D Smart LED TV serie 6000/7000/8000 serie. The Spotify app works, but when I want to press play and listen to the song, it doesn't start the music. Everything else works in het app. Can someone give me a solution so I can use Spotif...

• I have a Philips 3D Smart LED TV serie 6000/7000/8000 serie. The Spotify app works, but when I want to press play and listen to the song, it doesn't start the music. Everything else works in het app....
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Philips
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify via sonos playlists

I've signed up to get a trial run at spotify on my sonos system, I've noticed there's not a lot going on?? Just search and top tracks?? Is there no pre made playlists like there is on the iPhone app?? Napster had plenty of playlists although they wer...

• Casual Listener
  • I've signed up to get a trial run at spotify on my sonos system, I've noticed there's not a lot going on?? Just search and top tracks?? Is there no pre made playlists like there is on the iPhone app?...
  • uwron
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! New updated version of spotify is no longer working with my bmw

I updated spotify yesterday on my iPhone 6 and now the app is no longer recognized by my BMW media system. I am not allowed to play spotify in my car anymore. How do I roll back or what are other solutions available?

• Regular
  • I updated spotify yesterday on my iPhone 6 and now the app is no longer recognized by my BMW media system. I am not allowed to play spotify in my car anymore. How do I roll back or what are other sol...
  • Sk8rmom4ever
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

playstation app not working

I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify logo and does nothing more. The app doesnt load up...

• Casual Listener
  • I was wondering if someone could please help. I used the spotify app fine when it first launched on playstation 4, but now whenever I try to load the app it just doesn't work. It stays on the spotify...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Connect - Not able to play through my account via several devices (iPhone and laptop)

Dear all, I have a Philips SW700M (certified Spotify Connect speaker) and this has worked fine the last weeks with my iPhone and Laptop (via desktop). Currently I have problems to play music from my iPhone via Spotify Connect on the speaker.Spotify c...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear all,   I have a Philips SW700M (certified Spotify Connect speaker) and this has worked fine the last weeks with my iPhone and Laptop (via desktop).   Currently I have problems to p...
  • BasGort
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Philips
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

connect on ps4 was working, stopped

Previously if I hit the connect icon on my GS4 or iPad, the music would start streaming on the ps4 straight away, even if Spotify wasn't open on the ps4. Now, it doesn't load the Spotify app and if it's already open, it only flashes up the log in scr...

• Previously if I hit the connect icon on my GS4 or iPad, the music would start streaming on the ps4 straight away, even if Spotify wasn't open on the ps4. Now, it doesn't load the Spotify app and if i...
  • Runewer
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Connect
    Other
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify on Raumfeld by Teufel

Hi there, I couldn't see my Raumfeld connector as possible device in spotify connect. I reported the issue to Raumfeld as I suspected their app to be causing the problem. Due to the bug in spotify version 3.0 reported herehttps://community.spotify.co...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   I couldn't see my Raumfeld connector as possible device in spotify connect. I reported the issue to Raumfeld as I suspected their app to be causing the problem.   Due to the...
  • MartinB
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Connect
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify crashes everytime i try open my playlist on wp8

I have just had to hard reset my Lumia 735, so have installed Spotify but as soon as I try to view my playlists, it crashes, then the app won't open again.I have to uninstall it and install it again to be able to access anything. But again as soon as...

• I have just had to hard reset my Lumia 735, so have installed Spotify but as soon as I try to view my playlists, it crashes, then the app won't open again. I have to uninstall it and install it agai...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic Right Title Wrong Song

Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic Right Title Wrong Song songs dont match titles ... tag/title data is off .. songs that play are not even from that album .. ok let someone know.. maybe they can fix it

• Roadie
  •   Aerosmith - Toys in the Attic    Right Title   Wrong Song   songs dont match titles ...  tag/title data is off ..  songs that play are not even from that album...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes