Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• scxttlxnd
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

How do I pause music on the PS3 app?

When I hit 'X' or any other button while I have a playing track highlighted, it just opens a keyboard. Is this a glitch?

• Visitor
  • When I hit 'X' or any other button while I have a playing track highlighted, it just opens a keyboard.   Is this a glitch?
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Suggestion for offline radio functionality

It would be awesome if Spotify allowed an offline radio functionality, using its algorithms to find similar songs within only previously downloaded songs. I don't know where else to submit this suggestion? Ideas welcome

• Casual Listener
  • It would be awesome if Spotify allowed an offline radio functionality, using its algorithms to find similar songs within only previously downloaded songs. I don't know where else to submit this sugge...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

UNLINK FACEBOOK

i set up my account with my facebook but now i want to delete my facebook how do i transfer my linked email the power??

• i set up my account with my facebook but now i want to delete my facebook how do i transfer my linked email the power??
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Onkyo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lars Winnerbäck songs doesnt work

Hello. I have a problem with music from Lars Winnerbäck. Half of his songs are live versions and they just skip after half of the songs are played.It doesnt matter if i play it on my phone or ob my computer. I dont have local files but i used to have...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I have a problem with music from Lars Winnerbäck. Half of his songs are live versions and they just skip after half of the songs are played. It doesnt matter if i play it on my phone or ob my...
  • ganjaerik
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify not work on Alpine 136BT since latest upgrade

Hi Since the latest upgrade, spotify no longer works correctly through my car stereo. I can get it to link via BT and it will play, but I can no longer control Spotify via the stereo i.e switching tracks, changing volume etc. This has worked fine up ...

• Hi   Since the latest upgrade, spotify no longer works correctly through my car stereo. I can get it to link via BT and it will play, but I can no longer control Spotify via the stereo i.e swi...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Now TV sync device?

Hi, looking for some advice. Have a Samsung HD TV but not a smart TV. Recently bought Now TV box and would like to stream Spotify through the tv, I can do it but only by using the Now TV controller which is a bit rubbish, clunky and slow to use. I th...

• Hi, looking for some advice. Have a Samsung HD TV but not a smart TV. Recently bought Now TV box and would like to stream Spotify through the tv, I can do it but only by using the Now TV controller w...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

album no artista errado

tem um album mexicano no artista Pentagono do Brasil, uso spotify free, to escutando rap la, e do nada começa umas musica mexicana

• tem um album mexicano no artista Pentagono do Brasil, uso spotify free, to escutando rap la, e do nada começa umas musica mexicana
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on PS4

The spotify is a great app on PS4 but the thing is I will play the music on the interface and it will play, but when I get into a Call Of Duty match it shuts off and not able to start it back up. i deleted the app and redownloaded it but still isnt h...

• The spotify is a great app on PS4 but the thing is I will play the music on the interface and it will play, but when I get into a Call Of Duty match it shuts off and not able to start it back up. i d...
  • dfa2
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

how to cancel if I never signed up

I am being charged for a Spotify subscription reoccuringly through my credit card. I never directly signed up for Spotify so I am guessing at some point I had signed up for something that came with a free subscription that turned into a paid one. How...

• Casual Listener
  • I am being charged for a Spotify subscription reoccuringly through my credit card. I never directly signed up for Spotify so I am guessing at some point I had signed up for something that came with a...
  • gia_was_here
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify for ps4 problem

There seems to be a problem with the ps4 app. when I go to play my music, it seems to only play the same 20-30 songs in a playlist of over 600 songs. Ive deleted the app twice and redownloaded it to see if that would fix it but it didnt. Ive also gon...

• There seems to be a problem with the ps4 app. when I go to play my music, it seems to only play the same 20-30 songs in a playlist of over 600 songs. Ive deleted the app twice and redownloaded it to ...
  • SirFizzyWo
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't use Spotify on Tesco tariff

I've just tried to sign up for premium usage and it keeps telling me I can't do this as my service provider is Tesco. It says it isn't available with Tesco, giffgaff. Why is this and what can be done to resolve it? Thank you

• I've just tried to sign up for premium usage and it keeps telling me I can't do this as my service provider is Tesco. It says it isn't available with Tesco, giffgaff. Why is this and what can be done...
  • Pricilla
  • Spotify
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Spotify playlists on SONOS

Anyone have a good idea what is the easyest way to get Spotify playlists into SONOS. I know i can create it in Spotify and import it in SONOS, but in that way i exists in both Spotify an SONOS. I have tryed to delete them in Spotify, which is OK, but...

• Roadie
  • Anyone have a good idea what is the easyest way to get Spotify playlists into SONOS.   I know i can create it in Spotify and import it in SONOS, but in that way i exists in both Spotify an SON...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Help disabling or changing hotkeys on spotify Windows 7 app

Hello everyone, I'd like to know if it's possible to disable or at least redefine the hotkeys for the spotify desktop application in Windows 7. I'm a web developer and certain hotkeys used by the app are taking the place of the hotkeys I used on my D...

• Hello everyone,   I'd like to know if it's possible to disable or at least redefine the hotkeys for the spotify desktop application in Windows 7.   I'm a web developer and certain hotke...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

nokia e63 problem

hello my nokia e63 is not working it says that installing nececary libraries pls wait..Pls help me

• hello my nokia e63 is not working it says that installing nececary libraries pls wait.. Pls help me
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Squeezebox and local files

Hi all, i´m thinking about buying a logitec squeezebox to listen internet radio and spotify.Very important for me: Is it able to play my local tracks within my spotiy playlists? Thanks for your answer. greetzJochen

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,   i´m thinking about buying a logitec squeezebox to listen internet radio and spotify. Very important for me: Is it able to play my local tracks within my spotiy playlists?   T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cracking noises on album ROAD TO ROUEN by SUPERGRASS & ROOM ON FIRE by THE STROKES

Hello everyone, I have noticed that the album ROAD TO ROUEN by SUPERGRASS and ROOM ON FIRE by THE STROKES has exactly the same cracking noises than my original copies when I tried to rip them to MP3. This is because, back in those days (2003-2005), t...

• Hello everyone,   I have noticed that the album ROAD TO ROUEN by SUPERGRASS and ROOM ON FIRE by THE STROKES has exactly the same cracking noises than my original copies when I tried to rip the...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

retrieving deleted playlists

Hey you all! I basically need to recover a playlist i made about 3 years ago and was deleted about 1 year ago. I am aware of the option to log onto my account on Spotify's homepage and recover some of my deleted playlists, But I need to recover a pla...

• Hey you all!     I basically need to recover a playlist i made about 3 years ago and was deleted about 1 year ago.   I am aware of the option to log onto my account on Spotify's h...
  • Ivan92
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have an account started through Facebook, I can get my device username, but I'm not getting the e-

I have a premium account with spiritual, that I started t with a Facebook account, but I have a PS4 that I want to be able to log in to, and login through Facebook is not an option. I have tried multiple times to send the e-mail for setting a device ...

• I have a premium account with spiritual, that I started t with a Facebook account, but I have a PS4 that I want to be able to log in to, and login through Facebook is not an option. I have tried mult...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missing playlist on PS4

Hiya, I've got a playlist missing from the PS4 version of Spotify. I have access to the playlists I've subscribed to, but not my personal playlist. Ideas?

• Hiya,   I've got a playlist missing from the PS4 version of Spotify. I have access to the playlists I've subscribed to, but not my personal playlist.   Ideas?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes