Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't login on Samsung Smart TV

How do I type the ~ symbol on the Spotify login screen keyboard? I can't see it anywhere.

• How do I type the ~ symbol on the Spotify login screen keyboard? I can't see it anywhere.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Album contains single version of song instead of album version

Hi! I noticed that when I play the Marillion album Misplaced Childhood it contains the single version of the song Kayleigh instead of the album version which is a bit longer and synchronizes better with the songs before and after it. Is this a bug or...

• Hi! I noticed that when I play the Marillion album Misplaced Childhood it contains the single version of the song Kayleigh instead of the album version which is a bit longer and synchronizes better...
  • casanuevo
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

High Quality at Smart TV

Hello everyone! I havent found something in the internet and so I need your help. Could you tell me please, if its possible to stream Spotify as a premium user in High Quality (320kbps) via Smart TV APP? Or is it just 160 kbps? Because I want to buy ...

• Regular
  • Hello everyone!   I havent found something in the internet and so I need your help. Could you tell me please, if its possible to stream Spotify as a premium user in High Quality (320kbps...
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't stream Spotify to Naim home stereo system

I recently upgraded the firmware on my Naim ND5 XS network player and it now supports Spotify. So I signed up for Premium. It plays on my Macbook Pro and (through the Spotify App) on my iPad. But I am unable to stream Spotify audio to my home stereo ...

• Casual Listener
  • I recently upgraded the firmware on my Naim ND5 XS network player and it now supports Spotify. So I signed up for Premium. It plays on my Macbook Pro and (through the Spotify App) on my iPad. But I a...
  • WCWL
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

deleted songs in other user's playlist

Hi Buddys,while I tried to add songs from different playlists to my own I deleted one song from a playlist of an user I don't know. How can I add the song again? Or is it just deletet for me so it's actualy still there in his/her playlist?I need Help...

• Hi Buddys, while I tried to add songs from different playlists to my own I deleted one song from a playlist of an user I don't know. How can I add the song again? Or is it just deletet for me so it'...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung-Smart TV Application

Hi all, Not all my playlists are showing on the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app. I have tried placing a playlist at every 11th position as suggested, but the app still only shows the first 10 playlist folders. Are there any other suggestions? Are Spotif...

• Hi all,   Not all my playlists are showing on the Samsung Smart TV Spotify app. I have tried placing a playlist at every 11th position as suggested, but the app still only shows the first 10...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Symbian s60

Hello. I can't login to my spotify acc, cause i always used to login by my fb acc. Now i need to get my hardware acc pass or sth like that but i can't get it, cause i can't log in by fb to have it. This symbian phone is currently the only one thing t...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello. I can't login to my spotify acc, cause i always used to login by my fb acc. Now i need to get my hardware acc pass or sth like that but i can't get it, cause i can't log in by fb to have it. T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Playlist on Roku and Smart TV not syncing?

Currently I have Spotify prem and I love it. However, my playlist don't seem to be syncing back to my Roku and Smart Tv App. When I add songs to my playlist via phone or computer app it seems to be fine and syncs between the two great. It just doesn’...

• Currently I have Spotify prem and I love it. However, my playlist don't seem to be syncing back to my Roku and Smart Tv App. When I add songs to my playlist via phone or computer app it seems to be f...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

The Last Man On Earth advertisement

PLEASE, get rid of that ad from the list! The beginning of it hurts my ears! I'm pretty sure it hurts everybody else's ears, too!

• Regular
  • PLEASE, get rid of that ad from the list! The beginning of it hurts my ears! I'm pretty sure it hurts everybody else's ears, too!
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How do I notify Spotify that they have a wrong CD listing?

The following album spotify:album:5bu7VJ5XWNW9sruW4XvxZO which should contain masses by Faugues, instead contains 17th century Italian sonatas. What is the best way to notify Spotify of this mistake?

• The following album spotify:album:5bu7VJ5XWNW9sruW4XvxZO which should contain masses by Faugues, instead contains 17th century Italian sonatas. What is the best way to notify Spotify of this mistak...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Classical "Early Music"
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with Radio Improvement?

I feel like I'm down voting songs on both my PC and Phone when using the radio function (i created radio stations from my playlists) and those songs reappear everytime I turn on the radio function. I also feel like the radio station keeps playing the...

• I feel like I'm down voting songs on both my PC and Phone when using the radio function (i created radio stations from my playlists) and those songs reappear everytime I turn on the radio function. I...
  • xunonem
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Connect with Yamaha 475 and family account

Hi folks, I have a big problem: since i use the family account option, we have two devices to connect to our yamaha 475 receiver: my wife with an android smartphone -> perfect me with an iPad air -> fails latest firmware and app version on ios, andro...

• Hi folks, I have a big problem: since i use the family account option, we have two devices to connect to our yamaha 475 receiver: my wife with an android smartphone -> perfect me with an i...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Some songs won't play

When I had my old computer I synced my songs on the harddisk to spotify. These songs were also on my iphone. Now I have a new computer and iphone without the songs on the harddisk. The problem is now that no songs that I used to have will not play in...

• When I had my old computer I synced my songs on the harddisk to spotify. These songs were also on my iphone. Now I have a new computer and iphone without the songs on the harddisk. The problem is now...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Lost all my songs

All my songs + albums have dissapered !I came on and the only 2 recent songs I added was the only one there I've already checked this with other people and I've seen suggestions to log in and out or log out of facebook and all but it dont work :((I'v...

• All my songs + albums have dissapered ! I came on and the only 2 recent songs I added was the only one there 😞 I've already checked this with other people and I've seen suggestions to log in and ou...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sync & Unsync Single Songs in a Playlist

I think it would be very useful if we were able to sync only particular musics on a playlist or album. For example, I have this album with 16 musics, but I only want to listen to 4 of them. It would be nice if could simply sync only these four.

• I think it would be very useful if we were able to sync only particular musics on a playlist or album. For example, I have this album with 16 musics, but I only want to listen to 4 of them. It would ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline Numbers playing in online modus

Hello,I was wondering if my device is using data when I play offline Numbers in online modus.

• Visitor
  • Hello, I was wondering if my device is using data when I play offline Numbers in online modus.
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

songs I hate still play all the time, how to never have to hear a song again?

Hi, there are at least 2 songs I HATE but they keep playing. I give them a thumns down and have tried to delete them but omg, they still pop up. Aloe Blacc I need a dollar, this is such a dumb song and I would never ever want to hear it. Peaches by P...

• Hi, there are at least 2 songs I HATE but they keep playing. I give them a thumns down and have tried to delete them but omg, they still pop up.   Aloe Blacc I need a dollar, this is such ...
  • Wipikayay
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Solved!! Find listening playlists

Hello, I would like to know if there is any option to see a playlist that I listened days before. I don´t remember the playlist name so I can´t find it. Thanks from Spain.

• Hello,   I would like to know if there is any option to see a playlist that I listened days before. I don´t remember the playlist name so I can´t find it.   Thanks from Spain.
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • music
    Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Following Problem

I was following around 130 artists and then I noticed that a bunch of artists I thought I followed werent there and went and refollowed them all. Now the number is at 180 and it's as if I they dupelicated or something and the amount in the list isnt ...

• Casual Listener
  • I was following around 130 artists and then I noticed that a bunch of artists I thought I followed werent there and went and refollowed them all. Now the number is at 180 and it's as if I they dupeli...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes