Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• Covenantbirmingham
  • Visitor
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 28 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

Unable to play certain tracks on my PC

I have had a Spotify Premium account for quite some time and often run into the issue of a track simply not playing on the Spotify App. I'll go to the artist, the song, hit play...and nothing. Happens quite a bit. Sometimes, it resolves after a week ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have had a Spotify Premium account for quite some time and often run into the issue of a track simply not playing on the Spotify App.  I'll go to the artist, the song, hit play...and nothing.&...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! offline playlists in sd?

hi, i just wanted to know if i´ll be able to download my playlists on the micro sd, i have a new lumia 520 and its 8gb are not enough for me, is it possible to use the external storage? thanks you all

• Casual Listener
  • hi, i just wanted to know if i´ll be able to download my playlists on the micro sd, i have a new lumia 520 and its 8gb are not enough for me, is it possible to use the external storage? thanks you all
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify 3.0 Update - Windows Phone

Hurraahhh! Spotify has been updated to 3.0. Great news! However... still no free listening? I don't get it, is there a reason why this can't be done? How hard is it to have a level playing field for the 3 major phone OS's?

• Casual Listener
  • Hurraahhh! Spotify has been updated to 3.0. Great news!   However... still no free listening? I don't get it, is there a reason why this can't be done?   How hard is it to have a le...
  • musabasjo
  • Music Fan
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes
  • WP 8
  • 43 replies
  • 5 likes

Solved!! [WP8] Playback goes mono after switching music application

After installing the latest Spotify update on my Lumia 925 (black update), I have noticed a strange problem. If I switch between Spotify and Lumia native music app using headphones, they often go to mono playback (music can be only heard from one sid...

• Regular
  • After installing the latest Spotify update on my Lumia 925 (black update), I have noticed a strange problem. If I switch between Spotify and Lumia native music app using headphones, they often go to ...
  • Jarmake
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

More Windows Phone issues... offline mode.

Right now, it's getting to the point none of my playlists "Play" I go to playlists, choose a song to start playing, it plays; and.... that's it! Nothing else plays. Also, I am annoyed about the fact that the times it used to play continuously, I'd be...

• Roadie
  • Right now, it's getting to the point none of my playlists "Play" I go to playlists, choose a song to start playing, it plays; and....   that's it!  Nothing else plays.   Also, I ...
  • Joey1203
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes
  • WP 8
  • 6 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! A couple tracks I've come across...

D-12 - Fight Music: The track cuts off, it's currently 4:19 but it should be 4:21-4:22. Mindless Self Indulgence - Microphone Commander: Why is this censored on the uncensored album? Is there anyway I can ecourage Spotify to fix these? Thanks!

• Casual Listener
  • D-12 - Fight Music: The track cuts off, it's currently 4:19 but it should be 4:21-4:22.   Mindless Self Indulgence - Microphone Commander: Why is this censored on the uncensored album? &nb...
  • JKHSawyer
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with the "Starred" section

When ever I star a song the "Starred" bar is highlighted on my screen and will not go away. Anyone else have this problem?

• When ever I star a song the "Starred" bar is highlighted on my screen and will not go away. Anyone else have this problem?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Boxee
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Where is the Spotify Connect Adaptor?

I have used Chromecast almost daily since it became available, but I would not have gone out and bought a new $1000 TV to get it. Spotify Connect is a brilliant idea. But there needs to be an adaptor -- like the Chomecast stick -- so people can actua...

• Roadie
  • I have used Chromecast almost daily since it became available, but I would not have gone out and bought a new $1000 TV to get it.    Spotify Connect is a brilliant idea. But there needs...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

The BLACK Spotify update sucks...

Hey Mr Spotify developer, please update your app ASAP. The WHITE Spotify's interface kinda sucks but we can listen to music OFFLINE perfectly... For me, the interface doesn't matter as long as I can use it flawlessly. Music is for the ears, not for t...

• Regular
  • Hey Mr Spotify developer, please update your app ASAP. The WHITE Spotify's interface kinda sucks but we can listen to music OFFLINE perfectly... For me, the interface doesn't matter as long as I can ...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

I have a win8 nokia lumia phone and after the recent update a few days ago now it is no longer working, have had this phone and a premium subscription for a year now with no issues, until the white screen to black screen update. Any ideas? Have tried...

• I have a win8 nokia lumia phone and after the recent update a few days ago now it is no longer working, have had this phone and a premium subscription for a year now with no issues, until the wh...
  • TheRem
  • Regular
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tracks Skipping when clicking on window!

[WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing [WP8] Client stops working Spotify keeps on skipping my songs when I click on my teamspeak 3window/app on the taskbar. Help!

• Casual Listener
  • [WP7] Having playlist issues [BB] Song not playing [WP8] Client stops working   Spotify keeps on skipping my songs when I click on my teamspeak 3window/app on the taskbar....
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
    Samsung
    Symbian
    WP 8
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone 8] snap at beginning of some Songs

Hallo, i am user of a Nokia lumia 1520. I am Premium-User. I am using it with my WiFi-Network. I triead streaming with mobile dada connection. I triead a re-installation. App-Version: 2.0 Core-Version: 0.6.4.113.gf895e1a1 I have downlaoded songs and ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hallo, i am user of a Nokia lumia 1520. I am Premium-User. I am using it with my WiFi-Network. I triead streaming with mobile dada connection. I triead a re-installation.   App-Ver...
  • bortim
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Songs unavailable in "Club Life, Vol. 3 - Stockholm (Spotify Exclusive)" by Tiësto playlist

Hi, Last week, two of the normally available songs in Tiësto's "Club Life, Vol. 3 - Stockholm (Spotify Exclusive)" suddenly were not playable anymore. The album is mixed, so the fact that these songs are unavailable at the moment, basically means tha...

• Regular
  • Hi,   Last week, two of the normally available songs in Tiësto's "Club Life, Vol. 3 - Stockholm (Spotify Exclusive)" suddenly were not playable anymore. The album is mixed, so the fact that ...
  • Silvan94
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone 8] Bluetooth in car | Progress of songs not shown

Since I updated the Spotify app on Windows Phone 8, I can no longer see the progress of the song on my display in the car. It just shows 00:00 as start time and no end time. This morning however, it started showing the progress of the song but the in...

• Casual Listener
  • Since I updated the Spotify app on Windows Phone 8, I can no longer see the progress of the song on my display in the car. It just shows 00:00 as start time and no end time. This morning howeve...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • WP 8
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

Can't cancel premium subscription

Hi, I cancelled my premium account two days ago via my mobile provider, but my Spotify account tells me it's still active and that I need to contact my mobile provider. They tell me that its processed and that they can't help me with it. Can anybody ...

• Hi,   I cancelled my premium account two days ago via my mobile provider, but my Spotify account tells me it's still active and that I need to contact my mobile provider. They tell me that i...
  • Josh
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to play album?

Hi, I'm trying to play this album which I really like but it isnt playing on the web player. When I try to search if using desktop app (windows and Linux) it doesnt appear. I would really like to listen to this album. Thanks, Stefanm

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I'm trying to play this album which I really like but it isnt playing on the web player.  When I try to search if using desktop app (windows and Linux) it doesnt appear. &n...
  • st3f4nm
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Need help

When I search for an artist , the list shows at the left as usual, but at the right, where im suppose to pick songs to add to playlists, theres only a big white or sometimes black square. i have reinstalled spotify and im a premium member. What to do...

• When I search for an artist , the list shows at the left as usual, but at the right, where im suppose to pick songs to add to playlists, theres only a big white or sometimes black square. i have rein...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Library

So now the "Library"-tab is gone .... yeah, so how do i search for one song in all of my combined playlists?

• So now the "Library"-tab is gone .... yeah, so how do i search for one song in all of my combined playlists? 
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV App- Not playing Playlist

Hello, I don't get playlists start playing with my Samsung Smart TV-App. I have a premium-account, login worked fine, and it is possible to browse my playlists. When I want to start a track from the playlist, it doesn't start playing anything. On the...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I don't get playlists start playing with my Samsung Smart TV-App. I have a premium-account, login worked fine, and it is possible to browse my playlists. When I want to start a trac...
  • AndreSH
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart Hub on Blu-Ray

Hi, I have Smart Hub on my Samsung Blu-Ray Player (BD-E5500). Are there any plans to make Spotify available for this (or any) blu-ray models? Thanks, James

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   I have Smart Hub on my Samsung Blu-Ray Player (BD-E5500).   Are there any plans to make Spotify available for this (or any) blu-ray models?   Thanks, James
  • FDe
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 9 likes