Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any issues with the ad being in the wrong language, the ad volume and frequency or the content itself?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we...

• noodles4
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes
  • Other
  • 47 replies
  • 6 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • のぞみ
  • Visitor
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Fast forward and rewind functions requested

Sportify for OSX: I'm shocked that there's no keyboard shortcut for rewind / fast forward a song, on a great app like this one. There might be some strange reason why Spotify decided not to implement or activate it. The shortcut "cmd+opt+left/right" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Sportify for OSX:   I'm shocked that there's no keyboard shortcut for rewind / fast forward a song, on a great app like this one. There might be some strange reason why Spotify dec...
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes
  • Other
  • 0 replies
  • 4 likes

WP Spotify 3.1.0.0

This update addresses-Fix for Facebook two factor authentication login.-Stability issues with Windows Phone 8.1.-Playing Spotify from a Storage card in Windows Phone 8.1.-Minor UI issues with Search and radio UI.-Issues with offline playback.-Miscell...

• Roadie
  •   This update addresses -Fix for Facebook two factor authentication login. -Stability issues with Windows Phone 8.1. -Playing Spotify from a Storage card in Windows Phone 8.1. -Minor UI is...
  • RockYourSocksxX
  • Roadie
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 15 replies
  • 2 likes

Can't log in - Nokia Windows Phone

Ok so I've got a Nokia Windows phone and downloaded the Spotify app. When I tried to log in (I have today purchased Premium) I got an error message saying I cannot be logged in as I do not have a Premium account? Which I do! I've left it a few hours ...

• Ok so I've got a Nokia Windows phone and downloaded the Spotify app. When I tried to log in (I have today purchased Premium) I got an error message saying I cannot be logged in as I do not have a Pre...
  • RockYourSocksxX
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Wrong artist's albums

Hello! I'm new here.. I've found that under artist "Kino" there are many albums wrong. The problem is that are been confused Russian band "Kino" and rapper Kiño, they are cataloged as the same artist. Is this the correct topic to ask for a fix? Thank...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello! I'm new here.. I've found that under artist "Kino" there are many albums wrong. The problem is that are been confused Russian band "Kino" and rapper Kiño, they are cataloged as ...
  • Jonahman10
  • Roadie
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 9 replies
  • 1 likes

missing music

i didnt know where to post this yall dont have iron maidens brave new world album released back in 2000 and was wondering if yall would be ading it

• i didnt know where to post this yall dont have iron maidens brave new world album released back in 2000 and was wondering if yall would be ading it
  • kbrooksc
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Samsung Smart TV

Hi I have a Samsung Smart TV purchased in Dubai, i reset the TV and started it all up whilst connected to my UK VPN, i have the Spotify app but i get a message saying that the TV's firmware doesnt support the app. Any ideas?

• Hi   I have a Samsung Smart TV purchased in Dubai, i reset the TV and started it all up whilst connected to my UK VPN, i have the Spotify app but i get a message saying that the TV's firmwar...
  • Heathz
  • Casual Listener
  • 89 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 89 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Spotify Windows Phone

Hi! I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaiblable the app? i heard that for the iphone its going to be avai...

• Regular
  • Hi!   I read the news that spotify is available in mexico, im from mexico and i would like to have the app on my phone, i have a windows phone, nokia lumia 800, when is it going to be avaibl...
  • RockYourSocksxX
  • Roadie
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes
  • mexico
    Nokia
    Spotify
    Windows Phone
  • 50 replies
  • 0 likes

Tried to delete one song from playlist, all songs were accidentally deleted

Hello, I tried to delete one single song from my playlist titled "dinner cocktail" and somehow ended up deleting every single song from the playlist. Because the playlist title is still there, the Recover My Playlist function does not help. Is there ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   I tried to delete one single song from my playlist titled "dinner cocktail" and somehow ended up deleting every single song from the playlist. Because the playlist title is still th...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Share Playlists & Wrong Song/pictures

Hey, In the preview of the Songlist, there is a title that I deleted from the playlist since a year or so. The #1 in the picture. How can I make spotify to refresh the preview or even change it the way i want it to be shown?

• Regular
  • Hey,   In the preview of the Songlist, there is a title that I deleted from the playlist since a year or so.   The #1 in the picture.   How can I make spotify to ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant play playlists offline through Sonos

Hi, Ive managed to download tracks and albums and get the green arrow thing but I can then play these albums offline through my Sonos. I was hoping someone could give me step by step instructions explaining how to do this. Thanks Craig

• Hi,   Ive managed to download tracks and albums and get the green arrow thing but I can then play these albums offline through my Sonos.   I was hoping someone could give me step by...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Isn`t it a free app for windows phone as same as Android and IOS?

i am using Spotify on my mac os device and windows, Android and IOS devices but when i try to use it on my windows phone, there is a message telling me that i need a premium account.

• i am using Spotify on my mac os device and windows, Android and IOS devices but when i try to use it on my windows phone, there is a message telling me that i need a premium account.
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seriously guys, get your act together!

The new (yes, yet another new version) self-updating Spotify just threw-away all my settings, tried to dump its storage in the wrong place again, tried to fool me into linking a facebook account, etc. etc. etc. Your iPad app can't access the forced "...

• Regular
  • The new (yes, yet another new version) self-updating Spotify just threw-away all my settings, tried to dump its storage in the wrong place again, tried to fool me into linking a facebook account, etc...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung Smart TV - Spotify Visual Presentation

I have been enjoying a fully featured Spotify App on my PC & Galaxy and find the App loaded on the Samsung Smart TV is really bare bones. One BIG issue is the visual presentaton. Imagine a Spotify logo on a 60inch screen or the song title taking the ...

• Casual Listener
  • I have been enjoying a fully featured Spotify App on my PC & Galaxy and find the App loaded on the Samsung Smart TV is really bare bones.   One BIG issue is the visual presentaton. Imagi...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Samsung
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

All my songs in all of my playlsts have gone

Hi I hope someone can help. I have a lot of playlists, suddenly they are all showing on all of my devices as having 0 tracks. So the playlists are there, but there is nothing in any of them. I tried multiple apps, they all show the same. I am online ...

• Music Fan
  • Hi I hope someone can help. I have a lot of playlists, suddenly they are all showing on all of my devices as having 0 tracks. So the playlists are there, but there is nothing in any of them. I trie...
  • hsclater
  • Music Fan
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Solved!! Cant logg in [Windows Phone]

It says that i can't log in without Premium, but i had bought Premium??Is this a known issue??Thanks for replies

• Casual Listener
  • It says that i can't log in without Premium, but i had bought Premium?? Is this a known issue?? Thanks for replies
  • Br4tapf3l
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Seguidores

Hola, soy usuaria Premium y comparto mi suscripción con otra persona. No quiero que otros usuarios nos puedan seguir, o al menos quiero bloquear a alguno de los que lo hacen pero no sé cómo hacerlo. ¿Hay alguna opción para ello? Gracias.

• Hola, soy usuaria Premium y comparto mi suscripción con otra persona. No quiero que otros usuarios nos puedan seguir, o al menos quiero bloquear a alguno de los que lo hacen pero no sé cómo hace...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Billy Bragg Radio Show? Why are the songs cut out of the program?

I am listening to the Billy Brag Radio show playlists and all i can hear is Billy talk, all the songs that are supposed to play are cut out of the programs. I have a premium subscription. Please advise.. thanks, Mike

• Regular
  • I am listening to the Billy Brag Radio show playlists and all i can hear is Billy talk, all the songs that are supposed to play are cut out of the programs. I have a premium subscription. Please advi...
  • mrothstein
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

i can t hear some artists offline

hi my friends sorry for my poor english I have a windows phone, and some artists couldn t be listened by offline mode...the button "offline" is blocked. but for others, ther s no problem....i don t understand why

• hi my friends   sorry for my poor english I have a windows phone, and some artists couldn t be listened by offline mode...the button "offline" is blocked. but for others, ther s no problem...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes