Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Other (Podcasts, Partners, etc.)

Get help with Podcasts, Web Player, Sonos, Playlists, Tracks and more!

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Report technical issues with adverts

Hey folks!Ever experienced any technical issues with ad volume, the ad being in the wrong language or the frequency of the ad?We're creating this thread in case you're in need of reporting any of those Just let us know the following details and we'll...

• toby_07
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 2 likes

My playlist is not coming up when searched by name

I created a new playlist in our profile and when I search for it by the exact title it doesn't show up. I also tried searching for it with the first word only and it still does not come up. The playlist is called HardDrive Underground under our profi...

• Regular
  • superheart-4
  • Music Fan
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Other
  • 8 replies
  • 1 likes

[BB] Radio features

Is there a roadmap for spotify client on blackberry ? The hard work is already done. Hope new features will come soon.

• Regular
  • Is there a roadmap for spotify client on blackberry ? The hard work is already done. Hope new features will come soon.
  • trollsroyce
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

No 'radio' function for Spotify on Squeezebox Touch?

A function I appreciate a lot on my smartphone ist the 'radio' function, which makes a playlist of music pieces similar to the one Istart with. I did not find it in Spotify on my Squeezebox Touch. Do you have some idea or information? Thanks in advan...

• Casual Listener
  • A function I appreciate a lot on my smartphone ist the 'radio' function, which makes a playlist of music pieces similar to the one Istart with. I did not find it in Spotify on my Squeezebox Touch. ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Logitech
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Denon AVR-2113 Sportify radio

Hi, Is the "Radio" feature available on Denon AVR-2113? If so, where can I find it? Otherwise, are there plans to add it? As this is a really great way to discover new music, but I can't use it on a proper music device.

• Hi, Is the "Radio" feature available on Denon AVR-2113? If so, where can I find it? Otherwise, are there plans to add it? As this is a really great way to discover new music, but I can't use it on ...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

trouble syncing devices

Hi, I just subscribed to spotify premium. But it won't pick up any of my devices. I have an RCA mp3 player and a micro sd card for a samsung reality. It won't sync with either one.

• Hi,   I just subscribed to spotify premium.  But it won't pick up any of my devices.  I have an RCA mp3 player and a micro sd card for a samsung reality.  It won't sync with e...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Why order Sportify automatically?

Hello, my Problem is that I don't order Spotify this Month, because I have Problems with Klarna and i don't use Spotify but i become Friday a invoice of Klarna. I don't have klick on Klarna, paypal and so on, i click on "Zahlungsverfahren entfernen" ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, my Problem is that I don't order Spotify this Month, because I have Problems with Klarna and i don't use Spotify but i become Friday a invoice of Klarna. I don't have klick on Klarna, paypal...
  • Klarna
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

Help - I don't understand how your LG Smart TV decision has been reached

Hello, I purchased an LG TV in November 2012. I was hoping that a Spotify app would be made available for it. I was disappointed. I then read that Spotify would be made available for LG Smart TVs but only those models from 2013. I need help in unders...

• Regular
  • Hello,   I purchased an LG TV in November 2012. I was hoping that a Spotify app would be made available for it. I was disappointed. I then read that Spotify would be made available for LG Sm...
  • Smiffy71
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Missing songs after copying them and deleting the playlist

Hello there, I messed up the radio of my playlist with too many downvotes, it would only play songs of some genres. So I thought I could reset it by copying all songs into a new playlist (it worked) ..then I deleted the old one.BUT!I only have the so...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there,   I messed up the radio of my playlist with too many downvotes, it would only play songs of some genres. So I thought I could reset it by copying all songs into a new playlist (it...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Samsung-Smart TV Application

Hey Forum i have a Sumsung EU40ES5500 TV hard wired into my network and the app is available and downloaded but the it doesnt work. the app says that my tv firmware isnt up to date. i think it is. any ideas?

• Casual Listener
  • Hey Forum   i have a Sumsung EU40ES5500 TV hard wired into my network and the app is available and downloaded but the it doesnt work. the app says that my tv firmware isnt up to date. i think ...
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Samsung
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] Can't log in using GSM/Mobile network. WiFi works fine

Hi I cannot logon to spotify on windows phone 8 (Lumia 920) using GSM network, only Wifi. Any Idea? Gets the following message when trying on 3g: "Login Failed - Unknown error (126)" Any help appreciated! Regards Frode

• Hi I cannot logon to spotify on windows phone 8 (Lumia 920) using GSM network, only Wifi. Any Idea? Gets the following message when trying on 3g: "Login Failed - Unknown error (126)" Any help app...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 9 replies
  • 2 likes

Solved!! Would This Be Legal?

I looked around, and I'm really not sure where I should ask this, so I went with Other... I plan on livestreaming myself playing games soon, and I was wondering if it would be legal to have my Spotify playlist playing in the background, viewers would...

• Casual Listener
  • I looked around, and I'm really not sure where I should ask this, so I went with Other... I plan on livestreaming myself playing games soon, and I was wondering if it would be legal to have my Spot...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

WP 8 memory usage increases

Hi I have a Lumia 920 and after using spotify on the phone I can see in "storage check" in the phone menu that the memory usage for spotify increases. By reinstalling spotify the usage drops to zero but increases slowly again. After two weeks spotify...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi   I have a Lumia 920 and after using spotify on the phone I can see in "storage check" in the phone menu that the memory usage for spotify increases. By reinstalling spotify the usage d...
  • Athoms
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • WP 8
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[WP8] UK SPOTIFY ACCOUNT - TRAVELLING IN UAE

Can somebody tell me how to sort this out otherwise I will have to cancel my spotify Premium Account... that would be sad. I have a UK Premium spotify account. I use it internationally a lot especially in the UAE where I spend several months every ye...

•   Can somebody tell me how to sort this out otherwise I will have to cancel my spotify Premium Account... that would be sad.   I have a UK Premium spotify account. I use it internatio...
  • mikemax
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

No related artists showing even though there is Echonest data

I heard that Spotify uses echonest to get related artists (as seen on the front page of echonest.com). I used their API to query our band name: http://developer.echonest.com/api/v4/artist/similar?api_key=FILDTEOIK2HBORODV&name=Sannhet There are good ...

• Casual Listener
  • I heard that Spotify uses echonest to get related artists (as seen on the front page of echonest.com).   I used their API to query our band name:   http://developer.echonest.com/api...
  • Sannhet
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify on blackberry curve 9300

Hi i can't login with my phone, i've spotify premium and i have setted my device password properly but i get the error "could not connect ti spotify. Please check your network, wifi apn settings. Even when i am on wifi network

• Casual Listener
  • Hi i can't login with my phone, i've spotify premium and i have setted my device password properly but i get the error "could not connect ti spotify. Please check your network, wifi apn settings. Eve...
  • Peter__
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Car stereo that natively runs Spotify?

Does anyone make a car stereo that natively runs Spotify? Or has anyone got Spotify running on a car stereo that runs android? Thanks!

• Does anyone make a car stereo that natively runs Spotify? Or has anyone got Spotify running on a car stereo that runs android? Thanks!
  • Joe
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Walk of shame (WP)

I will start off with a nice Hi:)And now..let´s start.I loved my Lumia 800, and yes, spotify was never updated and the spotify team took a huge **bleep** on all of the wp 7.5 and 7.8 users. Many users (power user). Bought a new wp phone with wp8. And...

• I will start off with a nice Hi:) And now..let´s start. I loved my Lumia 800, and yes, spotify was never updated and the spotify team took a huge **bleep** on all of the wp 7.5 and 7.8 users. M...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium not activating on mobile

Hello, My brotherI ordered spotify premium 2 days ago. But on my mobile it still said I need to update my account into premium.The only problem is that I am in France and can't go on internet on my mobile + I can't go on spotify on my laptop cause th...

• Hello,  My brotherI ordered spotify premium 2 days ago. But on my mobile it still said I need to update my account into premium. The only problem is that I am in France and can't go on inte...
  • Liam
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

General question about Spotify free service streaming media players/TVs

I'm looking at purchasing a streaming HD media player for my TV with the Spotify feature. I was looking at Western Digital. I reviewed a few specs on media players and TVs, and they all say that they require the Spotify Premium Account. Question is, ...

• Gig Goer
  • I'm looking at purchasing a streaming HD media player for my TV with the Spotify feature.  I was looking at Western Digital.  I reviewed a few specs on media players and TVs, and they all s...
  • nessie55
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes