Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

[iOS] Available new features for all countries at the same time

[iOS] Available new features for all countries at the same time

It’ll be great if new features would be available for all countries at the same time. Equality and availability for all. I’m sure there would be fewer new ideas. 

2 Replies

Hi there @user-removed,

Thanks for reaching out to the Community and welcome!

We moved your post from the Ideas board to a Help Board where it fits better, so we can explain a bit how feature rollout works.

When releasing a new feature, it goes through many phases, including many tests that need to be conducted in order to identify and discard any possible issues, that's why some features may be rolled out in specific markets or groups before they are globally.

Additionally, some features depend on third-party integrations or services that may not be available in every market.

These are just some examples, as this isn't a simple as it may sound. Even though there are a lot of different factors that take place when releasing a new feature, we do appreciate your feedback on this matter.

Hope you find this info useful. The Community is here for you in case you need anything else.

Cheers 🙂

CarlosEModerator

Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

I’m talking about the features like canvas, podcasts, choose language, genres in liked songs. The real example, I’m in Russia and I haven’t all this features which up, so suggest it.

Suggested posts