Are there any plans to offer Spotify Kids in Austria

Are there any plans to offer Spotify Kids in Austria

anzthom
Visitor

As a premium for family subscriber I would love to get the Kids app to be available also in Austria. For Germany it has been rolled out already and I would hope to get it for Austria too any time soon - my kids love to listen to audibles and music but the interface for adults is not really something kids.

Is there any roadmap where we could get information about when things will be rolled out in different countries?

3 Replies

gerbera37
Visitor

Please make a note to the description of the family abo that is not possible for austrian users to download the kids app. It cost me so much time to figure that out. And the child security function was the reason why I have chosen the more expensive family abo. 🙄

Alex

Hey there @gerbera37,

Thanks for the post.

We appreciate your feedback. We've passed it on to the right team at Spotify.

However we don't have access to official information on when or if it will be updated.

Cheers!

AlexModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“With freedom, flowers, books, and the moon, who could not be perfectly happy?” ― Oscar Wilde

Luan
Rock Star 13
Rock Star 13

Hey, @anzthom 
Welcome to Spotify Community and thanks for reaching out here!

Spotify works hard to expand its catalog, features, and services around the world as faster as it can. Spotify Kids is being launched in more and more countries where Spotify for Family is already available.

I cannot say exactly when Spotify Kids will be rolled out in Austria, but I suggest that you keep an eye on Spotify Newsroom to be up-to-date on each new step taken by Spotify.

If you have any other further questions or need more help, let me know! I'd love to help!

Best Regards,
Luan

LuanRock Star 13
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.
SUGGESTED POSTS