Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Cómo puede entrar mi familia al plan premium

Cómo puede entrar mi familia al plan premium

Ponen la dirección que tengo y dice que tienen que vivir en la misma dirección pero si lo estan
3 Replies

Hey there, 

Thank you for reaching out here in the Community. We hope you don't mind us answering in English as this is the official language of the forum.

First off, we'd recommend that you make sure that the country set on each account matches the one on the plan manager's account. Members can double check that on their account page. Keep in mind that Premium Family  is a discounted plan for people, who live together at the same address. If you live together - they should be able to join the plan. 

If you're the plan owner, we'd suggest that you send the invitation link again to the members, but this time, make sure that they are accepting it on a different device. Don't forget to compare the address to the one that you've entered and double check if they're typing the address correctly.

Tip: We usually advise using an incognito window when accepting the invite as it doesn't keep that info saved.

Here you can find more information about address verification for Family Plan as well.

Hope this helps. If you need anything else, the Community is here for you.

LyubkaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Hola tengo el mismo problema, he intentado desde otro dispositivo pero tampoco me permite ingresar, no me reconoce la dirección y al momento de confirmarla la cambia, cuando quiero editarla vuelve a como estaba antes.

Hey there @Ksch_Y

Thanks for getting in touch about this. Hope you don't mind a reply in English as it's the official language of the Community. 

Just to confirm, are you the owner or a member of the Premium Family plan?

The owner can edit the address by following the steps here. If you want to join as a member, you need to make sure you're entering the same address as the owner of the plan. 

If you're having issues while entering the address, we suggest that you try again from an incognito window. Also, make sure to do so while connected to a local WiFi. 

Let us know how it goes.

EniModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.

“Music acts like a magic key, to which the most tightly closed heart opens.”– Maria von Trapp

Suggested posts