Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Doubt regarding family plan join limitation.

Solved!

Doubt regarding family plan join limitation.

I joined my family plan in 2020 and lost access in January 2021, however according to the statement (Members can only switch Family plans once a year.) which is not clear enough, does this mean I can switch once (i.e from one family plan to another) OR only have 1 family plan in 12 months. I am no longer in my family plan since Jan 2021 but that was my first ever family plan, can i join now or I will have to wait til January 2022.

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hey @SHuRiKeN手裏剣,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Premium Family members can only switch plans once in 12 months, this includes switching between Premium Family and Duo. They can return to the plan they just left, but will get an error if they try and switch more than once. 

In your case this means that you should be able to join the new plan without any problems.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes! 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

1 Reply
Marked as solution

Hey @SHuRiKeN手裏剣,

Thanks for reaching out and welcome to the Community.

Premium Family members can only switch plans once in 12 months, this includes switching between Premium Family and Duo. They can return to the plan they just left, but will get an error if they try and switch more than once. 

In your case this means that you should be able to join the new plan without any problems.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes! 

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts