Premium

Country

India

Device

Samsung Galaxy S21 FE

Operating System

Android 12

My Question or Issue

I had a prepaid Individual plan of 12 months,  and got a 6 months duo plan on top of that. The purchase process took place successfully and I even have a receipt. However, my account still shows it as a "Premium" plan and I am not getting an option to invite any members. The following link shows an error page:

Add a member to your Family plan - Spotify

The error text is as follows:

rangan2510_0-1653897613935.png

Accepted Solutions
Marked as solution

Hi folks, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Please keep in mind that if you've used a prepaid Premium time for your individual accounts and then you'd like to switch to a recurring or prepaid Duo/Family subscription, then you'd need to wait for the previously prepaid Premium time to expire first and then your account will change to the desired new plan. You can read more info on this here in our Support page.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

View solution in original post

2 Replies

Same thing happened with me. Following.

Marked as solution

Hi folks, 

Thanks for posting in the Community!

Please keep in mind that if you've used a prepaid Premium time for your individual accounts and then you'd like to switch to a recurring or prepaid Duo/Family subscription, then you'd need to wait for the previously prepaid Premium time to expire first and then your account will change to the desired new plan. You can read more info on this here in our Support page.

Hope this clears things up. If you have any questions or need anything else, the Community is here for you.

Kiril Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts