Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Sharing playlists within family accounts

I just upgraded my Premium account to family premium.I was hoping that it would be easy to share playlists with my wife and kids.But Im really dissapointed about the spotify sharing solutions.Only solution I found so far is:1. I have to make my playl...

• Visitor
  • I just upgraded my Premium account to family premium. I was hoping that it would be easy to share playlists with my wife and kids. But Im really dissapointed about the spotify sharing solutions....
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium Family - problem att skapa nytt konto

Hej!Jag har bytt från Premium till Premium till Premium Family för att slippa slåss om samma konto med min dotter. Jag har skickat ett inbjudningsmejl till henne. När vi klickar på "Acceptera inbjudan" i mejlet så kommer vi till en sida där vi anting...

• Hej! Jag har bytt från Premium till Premium till Premium Family för att slippa slåss om samma konto med min dotter. Jag har skickat ett inbjudningsmejl till henne. När vi klickar på "A...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for family page can’t open.

PlanPremiumCountry : Turkey Device(iPhone 8 and a computer)Operating System(iOS 13.1.3 and Windows 7.) My Question or Issueİ am trying to open “Account—> Premium for Family” page. İ want to control my family members and need to change my adress. i ad...

• Visitor
  • ...remium for Family” page. İ want to control my family members and need to change my adress.   i added a screenshot for error message.   Please help me.      
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Recover lost data after exiting a family plan

I recently was removed from a family plan and I have lost all of my data. My liked songs is what I especially would like to recover. Please assist me on how to recover all my data.

• Casual Listener
  • I recently was removed from a family plan and I have lost all of my data. My liked songs is what I especially would like to recover. Please assist me on how to recover all my data.
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I want to take a premium family but I have some concerns

PlanFree and after PremiumCountryLT and IT Device(iPhone 7 and iPhone X)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or IssueHello,I want to take Premium Family for me and my boyfriend. However, I can see that is written "6 Premium accounts for family member...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free and after Premium Country LT and IT   Device (iPhone 7 and iPhone X) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue Hello, I want to take Premium Family for me a...
  • Petya
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot play Family Mix on Android Phone

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySingaporeDeviceNote 8Operating System Android Version 9 My Question or IssueSpotify hangs on Family Mix screen and doesn't allow play or next steps

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Singapore Device Note 8 Operating System  Android Version 9   My Question or Issue Spotify hangs on Family Mix screen and doesn't allow play or next steps
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add family member to plan

Heyo -- I just upgraded to the premium family plan. I've sent the invitation link to my wife but it says she's in a different country and so cannot be added to the plan. I found a similar post that suggested using a different browser, but that didn't...

• Casual Listener
  • Heyo --   I just upgraded to the premium family plan. I've sent the invitation link to my wife but it says she's in a different country and so cannot be added to the plan. I found a similar p...
  • spacemost
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan info for single dad.

Hello I have been using Spotify free for awhile now. I was interested in signing up for the family plan. I read that everyone must live at the same address. My question is how does that work for children. Not to get to personal here but I have one ch...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I have been using Spotify free for awhile now. I was interested in signing up for the family plan. I read that everyone must live at the same address.  My question is how does that work f...
  • dopey28
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution I can't listen on 2 devices at once with Family Premium!

Hi,I've subscribed to Premium Family and invited one other user to join. She has accepted and has logged in on her account (yes I have checked that we are both on signed in on our own individual accounts!) We cannot both listen at the same time. If I...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I've subscribed to Premium Family and invited one other user to join. She has accepted and has logged in on her account (yes I have checked that we are both on signed in on our own individual a...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family option without 3 year subscription?

PlanFree/ Previous Family PremiumCountryUSADeviceiPhone 8 plusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueI am trying to sign up for a new Premium Family plan. My previous plan was cancelled and has expired. I try to sign up for a new plan with the 3 ...

• Visitor
  •   Plan Free/ Previous Family Premium Country USA Device iPhone 8 plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue I am trying to sign up for a new Premium Family plan. My p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot start subscription for Premium Family

PlanFreeCountryVietnam My Question or IssueI cannot start subscription for Premium Family, when I click Get Started on the Family Plan, I get an error, notify me that I am not eligible. Does anyone have this problem?

peerobo_0-1575862342271.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Plan Free Country Vietnam     My Question or Issue I cannot start subscription for Premium Family, when I click Get Started on the Family Plan, I get an error, notify me that I am n...
  • butterflygal
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Trouble with ordering Google Home Mini with Spotify Premium for Family

Country : FRANCEPlan : Family PremiumDevice : Computer with Windows 10Browser : Chrome----Hello,I just tried to order the Google Home Mini with the special offer. I was planning to order it for my 3 residences where we have 3 Spotify Premium Family A...

• Country : FRANCE Plan : Family Premium Device : Computer with Windows 10 Browser : Chrome ---- Hello, I just tried to order the Google Home Mini with the special offer. I was planning t...
  • Peck_earl
  • Casual Listener
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 3 likes

Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Deviceandroid phones, android tablet windows 10 PCOperating System(Android, Windows 10 Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueMy wife and I use the same two email addresses. I have upgraded to Premium Family in order that we c...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country   Device android phones, android tablet windows 10 PC Operating System (Android, Windows 10 Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue My wife and  I...
  • juliepe33
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Me, my wife and Alexa

PPremiumCountry USA Really simple question, I think, and should be a simple answer. I use Spotify on mobile phone when I am at work, the gym, in the car, etc. I have Spotify setup on our Amazon Echo and Dots at home. Everything works great.Except. Wh...

• Casual Listener
  • ...evel to Family Premium. And now I gotta have an entire separate Individual account on the Echo? Is that right or am I missing something?   So the same thing happens if I want to use an Echo in t...
  • scrapdoodle
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

There was a problem

PlanFreeCountryAustralia Deviceiphone 6sOperating SystemiOS 13 My Question or IssueMy partner setup Spotify family so I canceled my premium. She sent me a link to join but when I go to put in our address it keeps saying there was a problem. I had fam...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free Country Australia  Device iphone 6s Operating System iOS 13   My Question or Issue My partner setup Spotify family so I canceled my premium. She sent me a link to join b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

3 mesi gratuiti iniziali

Salve. Il mese scorso ho creato un abbonamento a Spotify family inserendo tutti i dati richiesti. Da quello che so i primi tre mesi dovrebbero essere gratuiti, ma non so per quale motivo mi ha già fatto pagare il periodo tra novembre e dicembre (nel ...

• Visitor
  • Salve. Il mese scorso ho creato un abbonamento a Spotify family inserendo tutti i dati richiesti. Da quello che so i primi tre mesi dovrebbero essere gratuiti, ma non so per quale motivo mi ha già f...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family

Hi, I’m from Malaysia and I would like to subscribe family premium with my brother. But my brother’s jobs require him to go Singapore and sometimes stay overnight at there. So is it possible for me to invite him to the family premium??

• Casual Listener
  • Hi, I’m from Malaysia and I would like to subscribe family premium with my brother. But my brother’s jobs require him to go Singapore and sometimes stay overnight at there. So is it possible for me t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year

My Question or Issue: Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this yearI Made a spotify family account and my son is afraid he will miss al of his played numbers from this year and he won’t know how many ...

• Visitor
  • My Question or Issue:   Do I keep my wrapped recap when I join spotify family and will I still the recap from this year I Made a spotify family account and my son is afraid he will m...
  • pepper01
  • Visitor
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 1 likes

[All Platforms] Family account discriminates single parents?

I find it frustrating that as a single mom, being only one adult (with kids) in my household, I need to pay for a full family membership in order for my daughter to gain access to the Spotify kids app. I am already a premium member, but now I almost ...

• Visitor
  • I find it frustrating that as a single mom, being only one adult (with kids) in my household, I need to pay for a full family membership in order for my daughter to gain access to the Spotify kids a...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • All Platforms
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can't listen to the family mix if I join it

PlanFamily PremiumCountryFranceDeviceXiaomi MI A3Operating SystemAndroid 9 My Question or IssueI'm having trouble listening to my Family mix. When on my phone if I choose "Listen now" i get redirected to this same page ( attached ), and i can't acces...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country France Device Xiaomi MI A3 Operating System Android 9   My Question or Issue I'm having trouble listening to my Family mix. When on my phone if I choose "L...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes