Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Family Plan - Plan manager

Family Plan - Plan manager

Hi Folks -

Is there a way to find out the Plan manager account info (email / username) from the Plan member account page?

We've had a Family Plan for a couple years. My wife and I recently upgraded out iPhones and although we can remember the Plan member details, we can't remember the Plan manager details except for the display name. Without those, we can't make any changes or invite anyone else in our family to become a member. Please let me know if there's a way to find out the Plan manager details (email / username) from the Plan member page. Thank you.

1 Reply

Hey @earboleda!

Thanks for reaching out to the Community.

You can follow the steps here to try and find the manager account. We recommend using this form and entering all possible email addresses you could have used to sign up to see if you'll receive a password reset email.

If you're able to find the manager account in the Spotify app with the display name you can see its username and use that in the password reset form. You can see the username in the link for sharing an account when you click on the 3 dots - looks like this  - https://open.spotify.com/user/XXXXXXX?si=8fbbe8120fff4b09 - the XXs are the username of the account.

If none of that works, you can try reaching out to our support team here and they should be able to locate your account with some payment info for the account.

Keep us in the loop here.

ElenaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts