Free/Premium

Country

Philippines

Device

Vivo 1610

Operating System

Funtouch OS

My Question or Issue

I'm using GCash's Virtual Pay, tried buying the subscription but it always said "Payment failed". I have sufficient balance on my account, already tried it on different accounts and browser. I bought the subscription last month, i failed to top up for the upcoming month because i was home quarantined because of COVID -19 so my subscription was revoked. And now, I'm trying to buy Family Premium but it don't work. Please help, I need music for the quarantine. Thank You.

USER_SCOPED_TEMP_DATA_orca-image-1700935796.jpg
5 Replies

Hey there @sweetsodium

Thanks for reaching out to the Community about this. 

We suggest you check this help page for more info on how to proceed with your payment. 

Alternatively, you can always reach out to the payment service provider to check the status of this transaction. 

Hope this helps. Keep us posted. 

Spotify has always failed when charging my GCASH account even though it has sufficient balance to pay for the Family Premium, and this has been really frustrating!!!

Do you know how much of a hassle it is to add the same faily members over and over again? And at the same time, I need to re-download the same playlists! You guys don't even pay for the data being used to download all of those!

I also have the same problem. If you came up with a solution, can you tell me? I am so frustrated because my family members are also waiting for me to pay.

The spotify premium plan was already succesfully paid, however it did not register iny spotify account.  Account number and other details has been checked and verified.

Hey @31zhathqgmtcaj3ibkys,

Thanks for posting in the Community.

Could you tell us more about the issue you're experiencing? We need as many details as possible in order for us to provide the most suitable solution.

Do you mean, that you've paid for a Premium subscription but can't see Premium features on your account?

Keep us posted,

Cheers!

DianModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.

Suggested posts