Family

Country

USA

Device

Google Pixel

Operating System

Android

My Question or Issue

My account was recently hacked.  When I'd open it up, it showed all sorts of music I recently played (but I didn't) that wasn't even in my language.  When I opted to change my password, the email even came in another language.  I also kept getting a notification to allow a desktop to use it it kept kicking me off.  I got my password reset but now when I go to manage family plan to see if the hacker gave themselves an account, I'm not able to see any of my family on the account - it just shows me.   I need to see if they added others and removed my family - how can I do this?  Also, isn't there somewhere that I can see device logins and maybe even delete the hacker's desktop device from accessing my account?

1 Reply

Hey there @Laharbecke,

Thanks for posting and welcome to the community!

If someone accessed your account without authorization, we'd recommend heading here to find on how to secure it. You'll be able to find all the steps other than resetting your password there.

On another note, you can view the members in your family plan by following the steps below:

1. Go to your account page.
  2. Click Premium for Family in the menu on the left.

If you're not seeing any listed, you'll need to reinvite your family members to your plan once more.

Let us know if that helps!

KaterinaModerator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself! 

Suggested posts