Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problem with adding familymembers

Problem with adding familymembers

None of the below information is required. However, the more you provide the easier it will be for us to try and help.

Plan

Free/Premium

Country

Norway

Device

(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)

Operating System

(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)

My Question or Issue

I try to add my mom to the familiyaccount, but it just says that she's allready a member and that she's in the account, but in her account it says that she's having a "free account". Whats the problem? 

3 Replies

Hey @Larma92 ,

Thanks for coming to the Community. That's odd.

If you’re using the same device, make sure the plan manager logs out before anyone opens an invite link. Invited members need to log in to (or sign up for) their own account to join.

If it still won't work when trying it that way, please let me know the exact error message that you're seeing.

Let me know how it goes 🙂

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

How does a family member get logged back in to the family account after getting new phone?

Hey @Mnthoman ,

They can do that by using the same login credentials of their account that they previously used on their old device. 🙂

Also, in the future, to ensure that we can offer you the best help that we can, could you please create your own thread? Doing so is easy. Simply select the appropriate board here, and then select “Start a Topic.”

Thank you very much!

MaximSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Suggested posts