Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Problems with account in Family Plan

Problems with account in Family Plan

Plan

Family 

My Question or Issue

So recently I realized that my account looks like this and I do have that option about  activity publication on.

Also I'm not able to search anyone from my Family Plan if they accounts aren't connected to Facebook. The other thing is - my profile name is bunch of random letters and there's no way you can search it in "normal" way.

Is there any way to fix all of that or it's just disadvantage of Family Plan?

7 Replies

Hello @annamminge!

Thanks for coming to the Community. I'll be here to help you out 🙂

Unfortunately, the screenshot attached doesn't show up. Would you mind posting it again? The Premium for Family subscription offers the same Premium features as any other subscription so that shouldn't the problem. I'd recommend  having a clean reinstall of the app just in case.

As far as the random numbers as username issue, it sounds like you might have opted out of sharing your data with Facebook. You can check this on your account page here. You should also make sure that on Facebook's end here, Spotify has to be allowed to have access to personal data.

Hope this helps and have a nice day!

Jose_MSpotify Star
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate my answer, maybe give me a Like.
Note: I'm not a Spotify employee.

Sure, I'll try again with the screenshot, hopefully it'll work this time 🙂 

POPBOOKOWNIK_logo_black.pngFor some weird reason Spotify won't show any of my activities, all it says it that I was not active recently which isn't true. It's really annoying.

Once again I have trouble adding family to my account.

I added my mother and her account was removed from my family 2 days later ...

How can I add it again so I have no problems?

Obs. This had already happened with my wife and my sister and soon I sent a message here and their account today is normal.

can you help me?

Hello @annamminge!

Can you try logging out/in and see if that does the trick? If that doesn't work, can you let me know which device does this happen on? Also can you let me know your exact OS and Spotify version?

Keep me posted 🙂

Jose_MSpotify Star

Hello @diasfly!

Thanks for reaching out, I'll try to help you out 🙂

In this case, I'd recommend checking out this Support article for more help with Premium for Family issues. Also note all the members of the plan must reside on the same physical address. You will get a verification email for this so if you didn't reply to it, that might be the reason why the members got kicked out.

Make sure to let me know how things go!

Jose_MSpotify Star

So I've already tried logging in and out and reinstalling, and all of this happens on all my devices - mobile (Android), OS (work computer) and Windows (at home). This is my work OS and my dpotify version.spotify.jpg

spot.jpg

Hello there!

It sounds like you're experiencing this Ongoing Issue. Make sure to follow all the troubleshooting steps there and add your vote and comments so Spotify can solve it as soon as possible. 

Hope this helps and let me know if you have any other questions!

Jose_MSpotify Star

Suggested posts