Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Problemas con el lugar de residencia PlanPremiumCountry ColombiaDevice(LG k8)Operating System( Android Oreo.) My Question or Issue Hola, me gustaría tener soporte para mi cuenta de Spotify ya que adquirí un plan Premium familiar y resulta que no me p...

• Problemas con el lugar de residencia  Plan Premium Country  Colombia Device (LG k8) Operating System ( Android Oreo.)   My Question or Issue  Hola, me gustaría ten...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Me han cancelado mi cuenta del plan familiar.

PlanPremium familiar.Country España My Question or Issue Creamos un plan familiar en casa, mi hermano y yo introducimos el numero del código postal diferente debido que el que pertenece a nuestro pueblo a veces no se acepta y se pone el del pueblo de...

• Plan Premium familiar. Country  España     My Question or Issue   Creamos un plan familiar en casa, mi hermano y yo introducimos el numero del código postal diferente debi...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Agregue un miembro al plan familiar pero le sigue saliendo que se pase a premium

PlanPremium FamiliarCountry Uruguay Device(Redmi 4X)Operating System(Andoid 7) My Question or IssueCompre un plan familiar, agregue a mi esposa al plan, ella acepto la invitacion e inicio sesion pero le sigue saliendo el boton de obtener premium y cu...

• Plan Premium Familiar Country Uruguay   Device (Redmi 4X) Operating System (Andoid 7)   My Question or Issue Compre un plan familiar, agregue a mi esposa al plan, ella acepto...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Confirming account details for spotify family

I was part of spotify family order but a week ago i got an email from spotify that i should confirm my account details and click a link to maintain my family premium account. I hadn't read the email on time and now my account has changed to free so h...

•   I was part of spotify family order but a week ago i got an email from spotify that i should confirm my account details and click a link to maintain my family premium account. I hadn't read t...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Problema na conta família

PlanoFamilia PremiumPaís BrasilCelularMoto G3 O problema é o seguinte: Pessoas que moram na minha casa foram removidas da minha conta família premium e não consigo adiciona-las de novo. Exijo uma solução!!! Desde já, grato.

• Plano Familia Premium País  Brasil Celular Moto G3   O problema é o seguinte: Pessoas que moram na minha casa foram removidas da minha conta família premium e não consigo adiciona-la...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My family members have stopped being recognized as having a valid address

We have been using the family option with no problem for a couple of months, but suddenly I am receiving messages that my address is not valid. I tried using the link in the email provided and it just goes to the sign up page for premium for family a...

• We have been using the family option with no problem for a couple of months, but suddenly I am receiving messages that my address is not valid. I tried using the link in the email provided and it j...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ongoing Issues
    PREMIUM INTRODUCTION OFFER
    Switched to Free
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family invitation problem

PlanPremium FamilyCountry USA My Question or Issue I just signed up for a Premium Family account and sent the invitations. My family members got the e-mailed invitations but when they click "accept invitation", it brings them to the login screen. I t...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country  USA     My Question or Issue  I just signed up for a Premium Family account and sent the invitations.  My family members got the e-m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Mal plan familiar premium

Tengo Un problema, mis familiares no pueden entrar o no pueden vincular su cuenta, de hecho ya estaban dentro del plan familiar y les recogieron o cancelaron las cuentas (sin razón aparente, pues se pagó en tiempo y forma), les mando la invitación a ...

• Tengo Un problema, mis familiares no pueden entrar o no pueden vincular su cuenta, de hecho ya estaban dentro del plan familiar y les recogieron o cancelaron las cuentas (sin razón aparente, pues se ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family on Postpaid Account

PlanPremiumCountry PhilippinesDeviceiphone 6SOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue I am currently on spotify premium and I want to upgrade to premium for family without a credit card but with the use of my local...

• ...nd I want to upgrade to premium for family without a credit card but with the use of my  local postpaid billing account(Globe). I was wondering if I could include the upgrade to my monthly p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Entered wrong name as the Owner of the Family Account - I would like to change this

Hi Spotify community!I have just upgraded to Family Account. I accidently typed in the name of my wife to invite her when I probably was asked to type my own name (owner of the account).Certainly, I would like to have my name in there, but also read ...

• Hi Spotify community! I have just upgraded to Family Account. I accidently typed in the name of my wife to invite her when I probably was asked to type my own name (owner of the account). C...
  • ol_0e-6jwjjf8
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Account Address Problem

I get a family account but the app didnt ask my address. Now I m trying to add my sister and brother to family but we dont know what is our addres on spotify PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyDevicehuawei, SonyOperating Systemwindows 10 My Question or Issue

• I get a family account but the app didnt ask my address. Now I m trying to add my sister and brother to family but we dont know what is our addres on spotify   Plan Premium Country  T...
  • ercperez
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Just Change Premium to Family. 4 Days 14,99

I just changed my Premium account to Premium for Family on June 29th. The next charge on my credit card will be July 4th. So I paid 14.99 for 4 days ... is that correct? Is there anything I can do? I did not find any information about it on the site....

• Casual Listener
  • I just changed my Premium account to Premium for Family on June 29th. The next charge on my credit card will be July 4th. So I paid 14.99 for 4 days ... is that correct? Is there anything I can do? I...
  • 1ja7y34-v_5bt
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Potify Premium Family, can not listen on two devices at once ?

I have an Spotify Premium family account and invited my wife and kids but every time the second person wants to listen to music he gets the message that spotify is in use on an other device would you like to continue ?How can I change this ?

• I have an Spotify Premium family account and invited my wife and kids but every time the second person wants to listen to music he gets the message that spotify is in use on an other device would y...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can someone check the address my account is on?

PlanFree/PremiumCountry NetherlandsDeviceiphoneOperating Systemios 10 My Question or Issue Can someone check the address my account is on?I've moved and I want to start Family with my roommates, but I don't know if the move came through

• ...o start Family with my roommates, but I don't know if the move came through
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiares (padrasto, mãe e irmãos) que moram na mesma casa, porém são removidos do plano

Criei um plano familiar e adicionei minha mãe, irmãos e padrasto. Moramos todos na mesma casa. Eles foram removidos do plano e não consigo mais adiciona-los. Não entendo. Como o Spotify oferece um serviço que não consegue manter? Eu estou pagando por...

• Casual Listener
  • Criei um plano familiar e adicionei minha mãe, irmãos e padrasto. Moramos todos na mesma casa. Eles foram removidos do plano e não consigo mais adiciona-los. Não entendo. Como o Spotify oferece um se...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Problemas com plano familiar premium. Pessoas que moram na mesma casa
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Não é possivel verificar a morada do membro do pacote de familia

Boa tarde, Sou dona de um pacote premium de familia, foi pedido a um dos membros a verificação da morada que ele não conseguiu fazer e agora foi expulso do pacote e não conseguimos resolver. Como podemos fazer para resolver a situação?

• Boa tarde,   Sou dona de um pacote premium de familia, foi pedido a um dos membros a verificação da morada que ele não conseguiu fazer e agora foi expulso do pacote e não conseguimos resolve...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family premium account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify no puede verificar mi cuenta de Plan Familiar aunque resido en la misma dirección

Al parecer este es un problema frecuente y espero que se solucione. Comparto domicilio con mi prima y unos amigos, nos inscribimos al plan familiar porque vivimos juntos y ayer noté que mi plan pasó de premium a gratis. Encontré en este foro que debí...

• Al parecer este es un problema frecuente y espero que se solucione. Comparto domicilio con mi prima y unos amigos, nos inscribimos al plan familiar porque vivimos juntos y ayer noté que mi plan pasó ...
  • _a4-br61vaoms
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Ongoing Issues
    plan familiar
  • 10 replies
  • 0 likes

Cant upgrade to Premium Family

Hello,wanted to upgrade my account to premium family but it is not possible.Please check and fix

•   Hello, wanted to upgrade my account to premium family but it is not possible. Please check and fix 🙂
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify premium family

hi! me and my dad decided to get fre family pack, so thah both of us dont pay 99 Nok, each. but what happens with the accounts if we do it? is there a way to transfer all of the playlists?

• hi! me and my dad decided to get fre family pack, so thah both of us dont pay 99 Nok, each. but what happens with the accounts if we do it? is there a way to transfer all of the playlists? &n...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Playback issue with family account.

I'm experiencing an issue and it seems like my profile and my dad's profile are clashing somehow. He is currently away (not sure if that would affect it), yesterday I was trying to play my music at home through the Sonos but it kept stopping. My dad ...

• Casual Listener
  •   I'm experiencing an issue and it seems like my profile and my dad's profile are clashing somehow. He is currently away (not sure if that would affect it), yesterday I was trying to play ...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes