Announcements

Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Using Spotify on Sonos and another device simultaneously with Premium Family Plan

Using Spotify on Sonos and another device simultaneously with Premium Family Plan

Premium Family Plan

USA

Devices

Sonos, iPhone, iPad, Google Pixel

My Question or Issue

We have the Premium Family Plan and use Sonos at home. When we stream Spotify on our Sonos system, I am unable to stream to my phone or otherwise at the same time. I am the Plan Manager. I've even used a different email address for our Sonos system to try and alleviate this issue. Spotify also says I am a Plan member as well as my wife. I have personally logged her out of Spotify and into the account that we created for her, so I do not believe we are trying to use Spotify simultaneously using the same profile. For the life of me, I cannot figure it out. Please help before I take my own life!

1 Reply

Hey @gfogelman,

Thanks for reaching out.

We recommend that both you and your wife use the log out everywhere feature and also unlink your Spotify account from the Sonos app as described here. Afterwards make sure to log in to your personal accounts and link them in the Sonos app on your devices. That should do the trick.

Hope this helps. Keep us posted on how it goes.  

Mihail Moderator
Help others find this answer and click "Accept as Solution".
If you appreciate an answer, maybe give it a Like.
Are you new to the Community? Take a moment to introduce yourself!

Suggested posts