Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

New Terms and university students

PlanPremiumCountryUK My Question or IssueWith the release of the new terms and conditions and the emphasis on the family people being at the same address, does this apply to children who are at university but their official home address is still the ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country UK   My Question or Issue With the release of the new terms and conditions and the emphasis on the family people being at the same address, does this apply to c...
  • robayres
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution inviting a family member

Why is the only way to invite family members a home address.when the website asked for my address for the first time ever my address apparently doesn’t existhard to believe it ispowered by google maps

• Why is the only way to invite family members a home address. when the website asked for my address for the first time ever my address apparently doesn’t exist hard to believe it ispowered by g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution can we listen to different music through family member plan through each member

how to listen to different music from different member of family plan it seems that we can only listen to one music under family plan under different acount of a family plan any has teh same problem

• Visitor
  • how to listen to different music from different member of family plan   it seems that we can only listen to one music under family plan under different acount of a family plan    a...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family suddenly disappeared

I have renewed my payment for Spotify Premium for Family last September 9, with Order ID: [snip - Community Moderator edit] I have successfuly added members to my Premium for Family, but now, October 10, it shows that my account is just Spotify Free....

• Visitor
  • I have renewed my payment for Spotify Premium for Family last September 9, with Order ID: [snip - Community Moderator edit]   I have successfuly added members to my Premium for Family, but n...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify not finding address

PlanPremium CountryUSA DeviceMultiple Operating SystemMultiple My Question or IssueI recently moved to a new home in a new community and Spotify can't seem to find my address.Any and all help would be greatly appreciated.

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium   Country USA   Device Multiple   Operating System Multiple   My Question or Issue I recently moved to a new home in a new community and Spotify can't se...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution não consigo achar meu endereço para cadastrar spotify familiar

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Can not see any song on "Duo Mix" playlist

PlanPremium DuoCountryPolandOperating SystemAndroid 8 and Windows 10 My Question or IssueHi. I started Duo subscription two months ago. On the first day on Duo Mix playlist were my and my girlfriend's songs. I clicked 'Remove explicit songs' (or somt...

• Plan Premium Duo Country Poland Operating System Android 8 and Windows 10   My Question or Issue Hi. I started Duo subscription two months ago. On the first day on Duo Mix playlist were ...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family premium

I created a family premium account. I sent my mother an email and she accepted. Now its asking her for a password. Do i give her my password? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • I created a family premium account. I sent my mother an email and she accepted. Now its asking her for a password. Do i give her my password? Thanks
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Someone has taken over my account

Plan PremiumCountry Canada Device(iPhone)Operating System(iOS 10 ) My Question or Issue Someone has taken over my account and upgraded it to the Family Plan. There were 5 more accounts added to the list. I went in and removed all of themI got charged...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Country Canada   Device (iPhone) Operating System (iOS 10 )   My Question or Issue   Someone has taken over my account and upgraded it to the Family...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Abo Adresse einsehen/aendern

Guten Tag, ich nutze Spotify Premium im Family Abo, wir haben unser Abo wovon ich das Hauptkonto habe mit 5 Familienemitgliedern voll ausgeschöpft, gerade kam eine Email zur anpassung der Nutzerbedingungen zum 19.10. Wenn die Adresse nicht stimmt, ka...

• Visitor
  • Guten Tag,   ich nutze Spotify Premium im Family Abo, wir haben unser Abo wovon ich das Hauptkonto habe mit 5 Familienemitgliedern voll ausgeschöpft, gerade kam eine Email zur anpassung der N...
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Spotify's Account Management System is Categorically Archaic

Why is Spotify's Account Management System Archaic?According to the FAQ, if you have a family plan and change address:"It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing Premium for Family plan. If you move, or enter the wrong details,...

• Casual Listener
  • Why is Spotify's Account Management System Archaic? According to the FAQ, if you have a family plan and change address: "It’s not possible to change the address registered on an existing P...
  • mjbk88
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Family mix.

I have family premium and just don't have option *manage member* in family mix.

• Casual Listener
  • I have family premium and just don't have option *manage member* in family mix.
  • Alex_BigStar
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Implement Premium for Family in other foreign countries

I was the first one to pay for a premium music streaming service in my family and I chose Spotify over any other competitor without any second thoughts. It was only around last year, a couple months after it launched in Romania. My family members wer...

• Visitor
  • I was the first one to pay for a premium music streaming service in my family and I chose Spotify over any other competitor without any second thoughts. It was only around last year, a couple m...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family adress cannot be added

PlanFamily PremiumCountryMexicoDevice(Moto E4 plus, Laptop Asus Zenbook, Chrome, Firefox) My Question or IssueI can´t add my adress for family premium.

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Mexico Device (Moto E4 plus, Laptop Asus Zenbook, Chrome, Firefox)     My Question or Issue I can´t add my adress for family premium.
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema de confirmación de domicilio de plan familiar premium.

No puedo confirmar dirección de domicilio para plan familiar premium. Lo he intentado mil veces. Tengo otras dos cuentas que ingresaron correctamente anterior a esta.

Screen Shot 2019-09-16 at 23.02.12.png
  • Visitor
  • No puedo confirmar dirección de domicilio para plan familiar premium. Lo he intentado mil veces. Tengo otras dos cuentas que ingresaron correctamente anterior a esta.
  • dtorres97
  • Visitor
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Leave a Family Plan

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanadaDeviceiPhone 8/Macbook AirOperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI was part of a family plan with whom I no longer live with, so I took myself off the Premium for Family plan and attempted to create my own family pla...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada Device iPhone 8/Macbook Air Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I was part of a family plan with whom I no longer live with, so I took myself o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Playlist - none of my music included

PlanPremiumCountryAustralia DeviceiPhone XS Operating SystemiOS 12 My Question or IssueWhen accessing family playlist none of my music is included. I’m still listed as a member of the group. If I toggle off all members of the family except me, no mus...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Australia  Device iPhone XS  Operating System iOS 12   My Question or Issue When accessing family playlist none of my music is included. I’m still l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

PlanPremium (Family)CountryScotland, United Kingdom DeviceIphone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueWhy am I unable to listen to music at the same time as someone else even though I have Family Plan, I have also followed all the instructions...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium (Family) Country Scotland, United Kingdom  Device Iphone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue Why am I unable to listen to music at the same t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Several questions and im a hot mess

PlanPremium, switched to family, then billed again at premiumCountryUSADeviceMultiple, not an issueOperating SystemAndroid, not an issue Ill do a timelineSigned up my son for spotify using my email Changed bank info so was dropped from spotify for no...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium, switched to family, then billed again at premium Country USA Device Multiple, not an issue Operating System Android, not an issue   Ill do a timeline Signed up my son f...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

German Adverts while listening to podcasts

PlanPremium FamilyCountryUK DevicePixel 3XL and PCOperating SystemAndroid Q and Windows 10 My Question or IssueI am confused why I am getting adverts while listening to podcasts and I know they are not embedded because most of the time they are in Ge...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Premium Family Country UK   Device Pixel 3XL and PC Operating System Android Q and Windows 10   My Question or Issue I am confused why I am getting adverts while l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes