Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Premium for family invite

When my daughter opens the invite link, she gets the message “you can’t join your own plan.” I don’t get it. Is this because we have family sharing and she downloaded Spotify from the App Store through the cloud? She has an iphone7

• Casual Listener
  • When my daughter opens the invite link, she gets the message “you can’t join your own plan.” I don’t get it. Is this because we have family sharing and she downloaded Spotify from the App Store t...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

[Windows Phone - Familly Premium] No music available on wifi/mobile network.

ContextMy son is using spotify without any problem on his own account (on the same familly premium plan) with both his computer and his android smartphone.I'm using spotify on my own account with my Windows 10 computer without any problem.The problem...

• Casual Listener
  • Context My son is using spotify without any problem on his own account (on the same familly premium plan) with both his computer and his android smartphone. I'm using spotify on my own account with...
  • Geeeeeeg
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! premium family - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDevice(iPhone 8, Phone 7, Windows PC, Sonos) My Question or IssueI have a premium family account - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device (iPhone 8, Phone 7, Windows PC, Sonos)  My Question or Issue I have a premium family account - how to assign a specific device to a specific user ?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I’m trying to add my daughter to my family plan but it keeps coming up with an error message.

PlanFree/PremiumCountry DeviceIPhone XR. Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device IPhone XR.  Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Fampricey
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

It wont let me buy premium for the family

PlanFree/PremiumCountryMexicoDeviceiPhone 6s plusOperating SystemiOS 12.4.1 My Question or Issueit doesnt let my buy premium for the family

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country Mexico Device iPhone 6s plus Operating System iOS 12.4.1  My Question or Issue it doesnt let my buy premium for the family
  • angel1640
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family dosnt work

If I want to add items of my family members. It dosnt works.We are not at the same adress.We are at the same adress we are conecred to the same wlan. The items are side by side on the table.What can I do?

• Casual Listener
  • If I want to add items of my family members. It dosnt works. We are not at the same adress. We are at the same adress we are conecred to the same wlan. The items are side by side on the table. W...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

When will we get Hulu for free on Spotify Family plan

Spotify Team, You guys are great. We need to get over this family plan issue though. If the Family Plan is a premium subscription, why is it that we aren't getting Hulu included? The Hulu subscription costs the same and the Premium subscription costs...

• Casual Listener
  • Spotify Team,    You guys are great. We need to get over this family plan issue though.   If the Family Plan is a premium subscription, why is it that we aren't getting Hulu i...
  • AfroRicanLibra
  • Regular
  • 38 replies
  • 107 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 38 replies
  • 107 likes

Device Disappears from List

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueAnyone have problems with Spotify staying listed on Amazon devices? We have a show 5, 3 dots,...

• Casual Listener
  • ...nyone have problems with Spotify staying listed on Amazon devices? We have a show 5, 3 dots, and our computer on my husband’s account. We share a Family Premium Account. The listing appears and d...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Familienmittglieder Einladen

Gerne möchte ich weitere Familienmitglieder einladen/anmelden bekomme aber die falsche Aussage die Adresse stimmt nicht überein.Eine Hilfe auf Deutsch gibt es leider nicht und ob ich hier nach 2 Stunden Zeitverschwendung, mit an ab hin und hermelden ...

• Casual Listener
  • Gerne möchte ich weitere Familienmitglieder einladen/anmelden bekomme aber die falsche Aussage die Adresse stimmt nicht überein. Eine Hilfe auf Deutsch gibt es leider nicht und ob ich hier nach 2 St...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium lost after updating payment information

PlanPremiumCountryArgentinaMy Question or IssueAfter updating my payment information, my Family Premium subscription switched to regular Premium subscription automatically and all family member accounts are now lost. I tried updating again to Family ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Country Argentina My Question or Issue After updating my payment information, my Family Premium subscription switched to regular Premium subscription automatically and all family m...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

question regarding family plan

if someone has a single subcription to spotify with an extensive playlist.... does the playlist follow when i add that person to my family plan.... thanks

• Visitor
  • if someone has a single subcription to spotify with an extensive playlist.... does the playlist follow when i add that person to my family plan....   thanks
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Subscription - We do live at the same address!

I live in the UK with my wide and daughter in the same house. I have the Spotify Premium Family.I added my wife a few weeks ago, without problem. Today I try to add my daughter. She had previously been using my own account, so I first had to create a...

• Visitor
  • I live in the UK with my wide and daughter in the same house. I have the Spotify Premium Family. I added my wife a few weeks ago, without problem. Today I try to add my daughter. She had p...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 3 likes

Someone random joined my family bundle

I just discovered that in my family bundle there was a complete stranger that joined it. I have no idea for how long this person has been taking advantage from the fact we pay for his account. Nevertheless, how was this possible to happen? Aren't I s...

• Visitor
  • I just discovered that in my family bundle there was a complete stranger that joined it. I have no idea for how long this person has been taking advantage from the fact we pay for his account. N...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member cannot play certain songs, neither in web play nor android app

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermanyDeviceSamsung Galaxy S8, PCOperating SystemAndroid 8.0.0 & Win 10 My Question or IssueMy daughter found some new Lego Ninjago Audiobooks, which she was able to play a few days ago. But since 3 or 4 days, she cannot pla...

• Plan Premium Family Country Germany Device Samsung Galaxy S8, PC Operating System Android 8.0.0 & Win 10   My Question or Issue My daughter found some new Lego Ninjago A...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Upgraded from Premium to Premium Family - Can't set up new family members

PlanPremium FamilyCountryCanadaDevicePixel, Surface ProOperating SystemWindows 10My Question or IssueOur main account is under my wife, but 3 of our family members have all been using it and fighting over air time. We upgraded to family and sent out ...

• Visitor
  • Plan Premium Family Country Canada Device Pixel, Surface Pro Operating System Windows 10 My Question or Issue Our main account is under my wife, but 3 of our family members have all been u...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Renewed but Members are Still on Free Plan

I renewed my family plan subscription on the 5 September. As of today all family members are still on the free plan. I have tried to add them multiple times, but when they click on the link to be added to the family plany it says they are already a m...

• Visitor
  • I renewed my family plan subscription on the 5 September.  As of today all family members are still on the free plan.  I have tried to add them multiple times, but when they click on the l...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Playlist updates

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issueif I add a new song on my end, on a Playlist that I already shared, will my gf's playlist ref...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue if I a...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! 1 - Oops something went wrong, please try again

PlanFamilyCountryPortugalDevice(iPhone 8, Macbook air, Lenovo)Operating System(All) My Question or IssueI receive this error any time I add all the address details and confirm. I've tried everything :- My flatmate already cancelled and sent another i...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Country Portugal Device (iPhone 8, Macbook air, Lenovo) Operating System (All)   My Question or Issue I receive this error any time I add all the address details and c...
  • amartins
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Vietnam Family Premium issues

PlanFamily PremiumCountryChile to VietnamDeviceiPhoneXROperating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueWe moved from Chile to Vietnam and I wanted to update my payment details in order to use a Vietnam Credit Card. I had Premium Family plan linked to my Ch...

• Visitor
  • Plan Family Premium Country Chile to Vietnam Device iPhoneXR Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue We moved from Chile to Vietnam and I wanted to update my payment details in order t...
  • OviiiOne
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan won't let us listen simultaneously

We have a family plan, and even when we are logged in to our individual profiles, only one of us can listen at once. If I'm at my desktop logged in as me and listening, and then my wife logs in as herself and goes to listen on Alexa, I have to stop l...

• Casual Listener
  • We have a family plan, and even when we are logged in to our individual profiles, only one of us can listen at once.  If I'm at my desktop logged in as me and listening, and then my wife logs i...
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes