Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Progressive additions to Premium for Family

I'm looking to join the Premium for Family subscription because my oldest child is keen to have subscription. I have 3 other kids - can I add them to the package progressively over the next few years or do they all need to be added in one go?Thanks

• I'm looking to join the Premium for Family subscription because my oldest child is keen to have  subscription. I have 3 other kids - can I add them to the package progressively over the next f...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Spotify cannot connect to Sonos speakers

PlanPremium FamilyCountryThe NetherlandsDeviceiPhone 5S, Windows 10 HP laptopOperating SystemiOS 12, Windows 10 My Question or IssueWe have a Spotify Premium Family account for three family members, and own two Sonos speakers in separate rooms. I use...

• Regular
  • Plan Premium Family Country The Netherlands Device iPhone 5S, Windows 10 HP laptop Operating System iOS 12, Windows 10   My Question or Issue We have a Spotify Premium Family account f...
  • Takeaction
  • Casual Listener
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 12 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! What is the correct moment to upgrade to Premium for Family?

PremiumBrazilHi, I currently have the individual Premium plan but I want to switch to the Family plan. But should I migrate before my plan ends? When will billing for the Family plan begin?My brother wants to join the Family plan with me, but they al...

• Premium Brazil Hi, I currently have the individual Premium plan but I want to switch to the Family plan. But should I migrate before my plan ends? When will billing for the Family plan begin? My b...
  • Jose_M
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium Family for 1 year

Hello,Is it still offering to pay an anual subscription for premium family Spotify? Thanks

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, Is it still offering to pay an anual subscription for premium family Spotify?   Thanks
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to invite Spotify Family members

When my Family tries to enter my Spotify Premium Family they get the following message after entering there name and adress: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again." They already tried to open with incognito browser. But still the same message...

• Music Fan
  • When my Family tries to enter my Spotify Premium Family they get the following message after entering there name and adress: "Oops! Something went wrong, please try again."   They a...
  • Stefanf90
  • Music Fan
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

PayPal Zahlung abgewiesen

Guten Tag, heute wrude mein Spüotify Premium Account abgewiesen weil die Zhlung nicht getätigt werden konnte!An der Zahlweise (Paypal/hinterlegtes Konto) hat sich jedoch nichts geändert.Ich habe lediglich eine Kreditkarete und ein weiteres Konto aus ...

• Visitor
  • Guten Tag,   heute wrude mein Spüotify Premium Account abgewiesen weil die Zhlung nicht getätigt werden konnte! An der Zahlweise (Paypal/hinterlegtes Konto) hat sich jedoch nichts geändert....
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family

I have spotify family and am getting frustrated with my children's music suggestions coming onto my feed. They are definitely logged into their own accounts so am at a loss as to why it could be happening. Does anyone know how to stop this?

• Casual Listener
  • I have spotify family and am getting frustrated with my children's music suggestions coming onto my feed.  They are definitely logged into their own accounts so am at a loss as to why it c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Sptf as user.

I see on family list 'Sptf' as member - how to check who is it ?What's more - when I remove one of those and add new (named) member after some time 'Sptf' appears again and throw out that member.

2019-09-26 222936.jpg
  • Casual Listener
  •   I see on family list 'Sptf' as member - how to check who is it ? What's more - when I remove one of those and add new (named) member after some time 'Sptf' appears again and throw o...
  • _eSeM_
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

We have a double address!

Hi guys! I have a problem: me and my falks got two homes, because of work.Me and my enlarged family travel between Ireland and Itay all the time and we're never in the same place all together.So. Is it possible to insert both our addresses? Thank you...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi guys!   I have a problem: me and my falks got two homes, because of work. Me and my enlarged family travel between Ireland and Itay all the time and we're never in the same place a...
  • Jacob
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Brother can't join my family account

Brother and I decided to start a family plan, he was currently paying for his own premium. When I sent him a link to signup on the family plan, the link just opens up his current spotify. can he signup through my family plan, but still have access to...

• Brother and I decided to start a family plan, he was currently paying for his own premium. When I sent him a link to signup on the family plan, the link just opens up his current spotify. can he s...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Upgrade premium to family

So I've bought a Spotify Premium voucher, and thought I can use the 60 euros to pay for 3 months of family premium instead of 6 months of premium. But now it seems that it only added 6 months of premium and does not allow to upgrade my account to fam...

• Casual Listener
  • So I've bought a Spotify Premium voucher, and thought I can use the 60 euros to pay for 3 months of family premium instead of 6 months of premium. But now it seems that it only added 6 months of p...
  • kislotavr
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family Mix doesn't fill up

PlanPremiumCountryLatviaDevice(multiple)Operating System(Windows 10, OS 11, Android, IOS) My Question or IssueMy Family Mix doesn't fill up, although the feature appeared after I was on a family subscription with my family members. We use spotify reg...

• Plan Premium Country Latvia Device (multiple) Operating System (Windows 10, OS 11, Android, IOS)   My Question or Issue My Family Mix doesn't fill up, although the feature appeared a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Removed from Family Mix after filtering

PlanFamily PremiumCountryNew ZealandDeviceHuawei P30Operating SystemAndroid v. 9 My Question or IssueI recently discovered the family mix playlist which has been cool to see what everyone else listens to and similarities between family members. Howev...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country New Zealand Device Huawei P30 Operating System Android v. 9     My Question or Issue I recently discovered the family mix playlist which has been c...
  • Angieb024
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Switching from Spotify Student to Family subscription.

PlanPremiumCountryUnited StatesDeviceiPhone 7 PlusOperating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueMy family just switched to the family premium subscription, and I just switched to it from my student discount. I was just checking to see if only the family...

• Plan Premium Country United States Device iPhone 7 Plus Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue My family just switched to the family premium subscription, and I just switched t...
  • osornios
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I cannot add brother to family plan

I've canceled his premium account and have tried moving him over to my plan but it always returns "There was a problem Try Again Later" ; I have tried on incognito, another device and school computer, nothing works.Now wat?

• Music Fan
  • I've canceled his premium account and have tried moving him over to my plan but it always returns "There was a problem Try Again Later" ; I have tried on incognito, another device and school computer...
  • HanWuGe
  • Music Fan
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

wrong country

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueI'm trying to join my friend's duo plan, the adress is right and it's my current position but...

• Visitor
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue I'm try...
  • Emilia_8
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryBelgiumDeviceOne plusOperating Systendroid Oreo My Question or IssueHow come that I can see my daughter's listening history and all the rest of her music on my phone? I took Premium for Family to get rid of this.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country Belgium Device One plus Operating Systendroid Oreo   My Question or Issue How come that I can see my daughter's listening history and all the rest o...
  • ListenToGlobal
  • Composer
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Joining the family account does not work

Plan: FamilyFree/Premium: Premium Country: Germany Device(Samsung Galaxy Note 3)Operating System(Android 5) My Question or IssueI confirmed my current address today after logging in to Spotify.Then I invited my son, i.e. sent him the link created by ...

• Visitor
  • Plan: Family Free/Premium: Premium  Country: Germany   Device (Samsung Galaxy Note 3) Operating System (Android 5)   My Question or Issue I confirmed my current a...
  • Luan
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue confirming address

PlanPremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) When I try to input my address for the spotify family invitation (both map tracking and manual), it says "there was a ...

• Regular
  • ...or the spotify family invitation (both map tracking and manual), it says "there was a problem please try again later". I also tried following the same process on my phone, with the same result. How do I...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family delad vårdnad

PlanPremiumCountrySverigeDevice(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueHur fungerar premium family när man har delad vårdnad och barnen har olika dresser?

• Visitor
  • ...ungerar premium family när man har delad vårdnad och barnen har olika dresser?
  • Rene01
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes