Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

I have a Family Account, all members have their own profiles, and we cannot play simultaneously

I have a Premium Family Plan and each user has a different profile. Due to work situations, my wife and I live in two cities and are apart occasionally.When we try to play our own music on our own accounts on our own Google Home devices, we log each ...

• Visitor
  • I have a Premium Family Plan and each user has a different profile.  Due to work situations, my wife and I live in two cities and are apart occasionally. When we try to play our own m...
  • TroyHakala
  • Visitor
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Settled

PlanPremiumCountryHong KongDevicePC / Android 

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country Hong Kong Device PC / Android  
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Amazon echo not seeing my family subscription as a premium account

I am the primary account of a family subscription. I have tried to add my account to an amazon echo device, and the attempt fails with the error to the effect of: you must have a premium subscription to add to an echo device. Also, perhaps a related ...

• Casual Listener
  • I am the primary account of a family subscription. I have tried to add my account to an amazon echo device, and the attempt fails with the error to the effect of: you must have a p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

problem in changing country

Hello, I tried to change my account country but it is lock and can't change, I have disconnected my FB account but still doesn't change.I have a free account and don't have any other accounts.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I tried to change my account country but it is lock and can't change, I have disconnected my FB account but still doesn't change. I have a free account and don't have any other accounts.
  • punkgeek76
  • Casual Listener
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Added members to family account not being upgraded to premium

PlanFamily Plan Country GB DeviceSamsung Galaxy 7, Apple iPad, Desktop computer Operating SystemIOS 10, Android, Windows 10 My Question or Issue Hello,I have recently added my husband and mother to my family account however, their accounts have not b...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan Family Plan   Country  GB   Device Samsung Galaxy 7, Apple iPad, Desktop computer   Operating System IOS 10, Android, Windows 10   My Question or I...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Post of the Week: Undeleteable songs

Hola tengo problema soy invitada al grupo familiar premiun pero no se activa .Me ayudan por favor.gracias

• Hola tengo problema soy invitada al grupo familiar premiun pero no se activa .Me ayudan por favor.gracias
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family on Multiple Echo Dots

HelloI am considering purchasing the Family Premium but have a question that I need to confirm before going ahead. I will be setting up the account under my account then inviting members.If my wife wants to play her music on the downstairs Echo Dot a...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello I am considering purchasing the Family Premium but have a question that I need to confirm before going ahead.   I will be setting up the account under my account then inviting members....
  • Chipembele
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

My added family cannot login the spotify

PlanPremiumCountryIndonesiaDeviceHuawei mate 20proOperating SystemAndroid pie My Question or IssueI invite my husband, when he tried to sign up using his email, there was a message "you cannot join this family account)

• Visitor
  • ...essage "you cannot join this family account)    
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify player not working on PC

PlanPremium for familyCountry PolandDevice(PC)Operating System(Windows 7) My Question or Issue Hi, I got a problem with Spotify player on my PC. Neither installed player nor web player doesn't show any music, all playlists are empty (even spotify pla...

• Plan Premium for family Country  Poland Device (PC) Operating System (Windows 7)   My Question or Issue  Hi, I got a problem with Spotify player on my PC. Neither installed p...
  • Mantisentil
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! My spotify family account doesn't work but they take my money

PlanPremium for family Country ItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy s7Operating SystemAndroid Oreo My Question or IssueHello, the payment for my family account was updated, but the account doesn't work. What can I do?

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium for family  Country  Italy Device Samsung Galaxy s7 Operating System Android Oreo   My Question or Issue Hello, the payment for my family account w...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family

We are 4 family members each with a Premium account through our phone company. We are switching to another phone company not providing Spotty and would like instead to have a Family Spotify. Can we all continue with our own logins to keep our saved p...

• Casual Listener
  • We are 4 family members each with a Premium account through our phone company. We are switching to another phone company not providing Spotty and would like instead to have a Family Spotify. Can we a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Stop Spotify Familly ?

PlanFamily PremiumCountryBelgiumDeviceAll devicesOperating SystemAndroid and Windows 10 with chrome My Question or IssueHello community Spotify,I joined spotify from a member of my family and would like to leave this service.When I delete this one in...

•   Plan Family Premium Country Belgium Device All devices Operating System Android and Windows 10 with chrome   My Question or Issue Hello community Spotify, I joined spotify f...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Trying to Kick my Father Out Of My Family Account, AGAIN

PlanPremiumCountry TurkeyOperating SystemWindows 10-Android My Question or Issue Hello there spotify community people again. A while ago I had an issue about containing my father (my own father that I live in the very same house and share the same la...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ontaining my father (my own father that I live in the very same house and share the same lastname with) to my family premium. The solution that was suggested was to cancel the plan and redoing it due I was o...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Unable to accept family premium invitation

PlanFreeCountryAustraliaDeviceiphone 6sOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or IssueI have been trying to accept my friends invitation but it won’t let me join there family premium plan. Pls help

• Plan Free Country Australia Device iphone 6s Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have been trying to accept my friends invitation but it won’t let me join there family...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family member unable to join plan

Hello, I have a premium family plan under my account and everyone else in my family is able to join the plan except for one person. She keyed in the correct address information into the invite but somehow she is still unable to join. I have resent th...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have a premium family plan under my account and everyone else in my family is able to join the plan except for one person. She keyed in the correct address information into the invite but s...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

why can i not join another premium for family?

my brother cancelled his premium for family subscription so my mom opened up one. however, i am unable to join?? this is pretty unfair for family members. please do fix it as i am a loyal fan of spotify.

•   my brother cancelled his premium for family subscription so my mom opened up one. however, i am unable to join?? this is pretty unfair for family members. please do fix it as i am a l...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to re-add family member to account

Has anyone been able to successfully re-add someone to a family subscription after they have been removed? My brother moved back in with us but put his old address in the account details. Resending the invite and putting the correct address in doesn'...

• Has anyone been able to successfully re-add someone to a family subscription after they have been removed? My brother moved back in with us but put his old address in the account details. Resending t...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family members got kicked out of premium service

Hi, members of my family has been kicked out of my premium plan, which has been working fine for the last couple of years. They are unable to rejoin after I send a new invite to them (see attachment) Plan: Premium for Family (SGD 14.95)Free/Premium: ...

• Regular
  • Hi, members of my family has been kicked out of my premium plan, which has been working fine for the last couple of years. They are unable to rejoin after I send a new invite to them (see a...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Family unable to log in

My family members have been using my family premium accounts for few months. This aftn i found out my old credit card been expired and i have updated my credit info and re-invite all family members to join. However, all of them can't log in. I tried ...

• Casual Listener
  • My family members have been using my family premium accounts for few months. This aftn i found out my old credit card been expired and i have updated my credit info and re-invite all family members t...
  • Louverr
  • Regular
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Spotify Abroad

Hi, I have a problem with Family spotify. We joined one month ago and this month I got an email that I was switched to free spotify, because thay couldnt verify our address. The problem could be in the matter of fact that 3 members of our Family went...

• Hi, I have a problem with Family spotify. We joined one month ago and this month I got an email that I was switched to free spotify, because thay couldnt verify our address. The problem could be in t...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes