Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Subsribed to Family Plan but can't send invites... HELP!!

PlanFamily PremiumCountrySwedenDeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or IssueSo I recently subscribed to the Family Plan and my payment went through. But when I click on "Send Invite" the page just reloads itself and I can't send any invit...

• Plan Family Premium Country Sweden Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue So I recently subscribed to the Family Plan and my payment went through. But when I c...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Recently register premium account then switching to family premium

PlanPremiumCountry ThailandI just registed premium account about 1 month ago and I get bill 129 baht from Spotify but it’s not my payment due date yet . So, I want to know if I change plan to premium for family and I am not the one who pay for the fa...

• ...lan to premium for family and I am not  the one who pay for the family, am I still have to pay 129 baht? 
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Help With Family Account Please

Here is my dilemma... I have my brother on a shared account and he has me shared as part of his A.M.A.z.O.n. Prime account. Everytime I go in to my account, I see his Echo. I figured out how to remove his Echo now. My question is, why is it that when...

• Casual Listener
  • ...ill stop playing what I'm playing and his music will start playing on his Echo).   It's very frustrating ...    Am I doing something wrong here or misunderstanding how this family s...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t join my family?!

My husband set up a Family plan from his Android, and sent me the invite. My account says I’m in a family plan, but the invite won’t work and I’m not getting any of the features. (I’m on IPhone) we’ve tried: deleting and reinstalling Spotify app, res...

• My husband set up a Family plan from his Android, and sent me the invite. My account says I’m in a family plan, but the invite won’t work  and I’m not getting any of the features. (I’m on I...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Repeat song botton

PlanPremiuim Country Italy DeviceiPhone 7Operating SystemiOS 10 My Question or Issue

• Plan Premiuim  Country  Italy  Device iPhone 7 Operating System iOS 10   My Question or Issue  
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How to hide saved songs and playlists from family members

PlanPremium (Family)CountryCanada DeviceiPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone XR Operating SystemiOSMy Question or Issue I have a Family plan which I share with my wife and 2 teenagers. My wife and I see each others: Recently Played, Playlists, and Saved music....

• Regular
  • Plan Premium (Family) Country Canada  Device iPhone 6, iPhone 7, iPhone XR  Operating System iOS My Question or Issue   I have a Family plan which I share with my wife and 2...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 7 replies
  • 1 likes

Adding my wife - but she can't change her country?

My wife and I live in Turkey. I just switched my Premium plan to a family plan to add my wife. We are both American. My account is an "American" account insofar as I use my US debit card as my payment source. I am trying to add my wife, but her count...

• Casual Listener
  • My wife and I live in Turkey. I just switched my Premium plan to a family plan to add my wife. We are both American. My account is an "American" account insofar as I use my US debit card as my p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

family joining **bleep**

Plan: family premium Country: UK Devices: macbook air & son's ipod Operating System: I have no idea My Question or Issue: family premium joining.Hello everyone. Can someone please please help me? I'm a dad. My family have been badgering me to get "fa...

• Casual Listener
  •   Plan: family premium   Country: UK   Devices: macbook air & son's ipod   Operating System: I have no idea   My Question or Issue:  family premium joining....
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add family member

PlanPremiumCountry PolandDevicePCOperating SystemWindows 10 My Question or Issue I want to add family members to my spotify premium family. I send them invite link, they enter the same address as I entered and they can't join. They have been in my fa...

• Plan Premium Country  Poland Device PC Operating System Windows 10   My Question or Issue  I want to add family members to my spotify premium family. I send them invite l...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payment method failed

Payment method failed when i'm trying to upgrade to Premium for FamilyThe same card i'm trying to use was until today used by my daughter so it should work.I did also try to use my wifes card, but it did not work either. Thanks in advance for support

• Payment method failed when i'm trying to upgrade to Premium for Family The same card i'm trying to use was until today used by my daughter so it should work. I did also try to use my wifes card, b...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Added family member, she doesn't have Premium

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryItalyDeviceSamsung Galaxy J7, DesktopOperating SystemAndroid, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI own a Premium for Family plan, which as of now includes me, my dad and my step sister. I find what happened very weird since I...

• Plan Premium for Family Country Italy Device Samsung Galaxy J7, Desktop Operating System Android, Windows 10  My Question or Issue I own a Premium for Family plan, which as of now i...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Used to have a normal username, changed to a family plan and can't change it from random numbers.

PlanPremium (Originally a singular plan but just changed it to family plan)CountryAustralia DeviceLaptop Web client - (Can use desktop app and iPhone app if needed)Operating SystemWindows 10 (also IOS 10 if needed) My Question or IssueOur whole famil...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium (Originally a singular plan but just changed it to family plan) Country Australia  Device Laptop Web client - (Can use desktop app and iPhone app if needed) Operating S...
  • The_Rhino
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

"Family Plan"

Is anyone else frustrated with the "Family" plan?? It says "5 family members for one price." My brother had added me on his plan, meaning we are FAMILY, however, because we don't live in the same house, I was removed from the plan without my consent....

• Is anyone else frustrated with the "Family" plan?? It says "5 family members for one price." My brother had added me on his plan, meaning we are FAMILY, however, because we don't live in the same h...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan, my family is out of my plan!

PlanPremium FamilyCountryGermany My Question or IssueI was before in Philippines, where I also had my Premium family before. Now im back in germany and changed also my location to Germany. Added my family (brother and sister) which i life with in the...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Family Country Germany   My Question or Issue I was before in Philippines, where I also had my Premium family before. Now im back in germany and changed also my location to G...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to join this family plan

Information being input are correct still unable to join the plan. can anyone help me with this issue.

• Information being input are correct still unable to join the plan. can anyone help me with this issue.
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

[Family] change my Family Address

My ex open this acount for me, before i was under his family premium, but know i want use my own family premium in australia and also add my sister account into my family premium account. how can i do?PlanFamily PremiumCountry AustraliaDevice(iPhone ...

• My ex open this acount for me, before i was under his family premium, but know i want use my own family premium in australia and also add my sister account into my family premium account. how can i d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change my name and invite doesnt work

PlanPremiumCountry BRDeviceIphone5Operating System IOS10.3.3 (14G60)My Question or Issue 1st when I went to add one member of my family, I wrote the name of the member, but after that asked again. So I realized that it was asking my name first.Then I...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium Country  BR Device Iphone5 Operating System   IOS10.3.3 (14G60) My Question or Issue  1st when I went to add one member of my family, I wrote the name o...
  • acaruso
  • Regular
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 6 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Hiding Playlists from Family Members

PlanPremium/Family PremiumCountryCanadaDeviceMultiple devices.Operating SystemMultiple OS. My Question or Issue I’m seeing someone that shares a family plan with his daughter. She has her own account, but we’re concerned about sharing a “sexy” playli...

• Plan Premium/Family Premium Country Canada Device Multiple devices. Operating System Multiple OS.   My Question or Issue  I’m seeing someone that shares a family plan with his d...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I am an existing subscriber.. I want to change it to Premium for Family. How can I do this? I have been trying to search for it for so long.

• I am an existing subscriber.. I want to change it to Premium for Family. How can I do this? I have been trying to search for it for so long.
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Ödeme alındı ama hesabım free kaldı

Aile premiumu icin odemeyi ininal kartimla yaptim fakat uyeligim premium olmadi

•    Aile premiumu icin odemeyi ininal kartimla yaptim fakat uyeligim premium olmadi
  • Hayri
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes