Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

Son lives by her mother in an extra appartment

PlanPremiumCountryGermanyDevicePC+SmartphoneOperating SystemWindows10/Android 9 My Question or IssueHi,my son is living by his mother after the divorce. So he can't use the Family Account anymore because of different adresses? He's still part of my f...

• ...he Family Account anymore because of different adresses? He's still part of my family, so what? Is there any way to use the family account or is the name "Family Account" more a "Household Account"? -.-
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema premium family

Hello to everyone,I have premium for family! I added already my mother and she already acepted, I created her an account, download the app and do the login! But I don’t know why her account works like a free one!! She can’t jump more then 6 song and ...

• Hello to everyone, I have premium for family! I added already my mother and she already acepted, I created her an account, download the app and do the login! But I don’t know why her account works l...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Oops something went wrong, please try again

Plan = Premium for FamilyDevices = iPhone 8 and 2 mac laptops with IOS 10.14.4 My Question or Issue:Getting the "Oops something went wrong, please try again." error message when trying to add a family member. The post that said the issue was solved d...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan = Premium for Family Devices = iPhone 8 and 2 mac laptops with IOS 10.14.4   My Question or Issue: Getting the "Oops something went wrong, please try again." error message when trying t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium family invitation doesn't work on my account .

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add Family Member on Premium for Family

PlanPremium for FamilyCountry Fire HDOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or IssueUnable to add family member in Premium for Family. I have tried several times.

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium for Family Country   Fire HD Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue Unable to add family member in Premium for Family. I...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

O Spotify faz logout sozinho

Toda vez que meu celular desliga o Spotify faz logout sozinho, aí quando eu ligo o celular preciso logar de novo e perco qualquer coisa que eu tenha baixado anteriormente. Meu celular é um moto g6

• Toda vez que meu celular desliga o Spotify faz logout sozinho, aí quando eu ligo o celular preciso logar de novo e perco qualquer coisa que eu tenha baixado anteriormente. Meu celular é um moto g6
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 2 likes

Pagamento

Olá, eu possuo um plano familiar ag

• Casual Listener
  •   Olá, eu possuo um plano familiar ag
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Changing my address

I've been subscribed to a Family account for a few years now and since subscribing I've moved a few times. Now when trying to add new members to my account they of course put our new address to their profile while I have my old one on mine. Tried uns...

• Visitor
  • I've been subscribed to a Family account for a few years now and since subscribing I've moved a few times. Now when trying to add new members to my account they of course put our new address to t...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Tenho plano familiar mas no app aparece que não

Estou incluído em um plano familiar ativo mas quando entro no aplicativo do spotify aparece como se eu não estivesse. Já desinstalei o app várias vezes, tentei entrar na conta por outros nomes mas não funcionou. Tenho as vantagens do plano premium fa...

• Regular
  • Estou incluído em um plano familiar ativo mas quando entro no aplicativo do spotify aparece como se eu não estivesse. Já desinstalei o app várias vezes, tentei entrar na conta por outros nomes mas nã...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 11 replies
  • 0 likes

family account removed when i renew

when i renewed my plan for spotify family, the accounts in my plan got removed and i have to resend the emails again, and it didnt work when they tried to join

• Casual Listener
  • when i renewed my plan for spotify family, the accounts in my plan got removed and i have to resend the emails again, and it didnt work when they tried to join
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

GoogleHomeMini Redeem. Package not received.

Hi, I live in Canada. I redeemed my code for a free Google Home Mini device on April 13. The item was shipped on April 29 and according to Canada Post tracking number was delivered on May 1st. I checked with all my neighbors, my family, my city's Can...

• ...hecked with all my neighbors, my family, my city's Canada Post drop points and no one ever saw/received the package. I called Canada Post support line and explained them the problem. They say I have to c...
  • Robert_W
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family subscription

PlanPremiumCountryCzech RepublicDeviceIphone seOperating SystemiOs My Question or IssueI had my 3 family members kicked out of my membership, which is acceptable, because they didn’t click on the link in email. However, when my aunt account clicked o...

• Plan Premium Country Czech Republic Device Iphone se Operating System iOs   My Question or Issue I had my 3 family members kicked out of my membership, which is acceptable, because t...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution premium account

Greetings. I've been put on my household/family premium account but can't see where to enter the invitation code... I've recieved the email but what to do with the code? I'm in Sweden Using an older mac mini with OS X 10.6.8 The free version works ok...

• Greetings.   I've been put on my household/family premium account but can't see where to enter the invitation code...   I've recieved the email but what to do with the code?   I...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Paypal blocked.

Hi, unfortunately, I live in Iran, now the question is can I use an amex gift card to upgrade some account to premium?

• Hi, unfortunately, I live in Iran, now the question is can I use an amex gift card to upgrade some account to premium?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution More issues trying to redeem a Google Home Mini

So here's a some more info for those who, like me, are still trying to get their free Google Home Mini they were promised if they upgraded to the Premium Family Plan. I received my link this morning, but it took me (via Spotify) to the google store p...

• Regular
  • So here's a some more info for those who, like me, are still trying to get their free Google Home Mini they were promised if they upgraded to the Premium Family Plan. I received my link this m...
  • Johanncerecke
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

I got removed from my family plan...

I got removed from my family plan for the second time now but i can confirm i live with my family...

• I got removed from my family plan for the second time now but i can confirm i live with my family...  
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Google Home Mini Offer Can't Get the Code

Hi, I've signed up for the Premium for Family plan, and I can't get the offer to redeem the Google Home Mini. It says 'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment'. How can I get the offer? Thanks. PlanPremium for FamilyCountryAustralia

Screen Shot 2019-05-09 at 9.34.38 am.png
  • Casual Listener
  • Hi,    I've signed up for the Premium for Family plan, and I can't get the offer to redeem the Google Home Mini. It says 'We're sorry but you're not able to redeem at this moment'. &n...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Premium for family free month not granted

PlanFree/PremiumCountry Device(iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016)Operating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Free/Premium Country   Device (iPhone 8, Samsung Galaxy 9, Macbook Pro late 2016) Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My brother and mother can't access there account after setting up I paid for

• Casual Listener
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

I mistakenly assumed the Family plan would have Hulu..

I upgraded from premium to family, lost Hulu. I canceled Family, but now i have to wait 14 days or so before it will put me back on Premium. How can I cancel family plan Now, and get back to Premium.how do i expedite the plan cancel.

• I upgraded from premium to family, lost Hulu.  I canceled Family, but now i have to wait 14 days or so before it will put me back on Premium.  How can I cancel family plan Now, and get b...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes