Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

none of us can log in on premium family

Planfamily premiumCountry norwayDeviceIphone X, MacOperating System(iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.) My Question or Issue so my family decided to change from premium to premium family. we all shared one premium, however none of us cant log in w...

•   Plan family premium Country  norway Device Iphone X, Mac Operating System (iOS 10, Android Oreo, Windows 10,etc.)   My Question or Issue  so my family decided t...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

From premium to family

Hi,i was wondering, i have free account, but rest of my family have premium (like single accounts). And we have decided that we want to join our accounts to FAMILY PREMIUM. So my question is if i start buy family premium now and invite them even tho ...

• Visitor
  • Hi, i was wondering, i have free account, but rest of my family have premium (like single accounts). And we have decided that we want to join our accounts to FAMILY PREMIUM. So my question is if i s...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Using different accounts in family premium on google home

I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it picks my husbands lists when I request. Also if I’m p...

• I have a family premium account and we have google home. How do I get it to recognise individual users? For example, I want the daily lists associated with my music preferences. For some reason it p...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Family premium account
    family premium help support
    Google Home
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Family plan subscription address

My family wants to subscribe to the family plan, however my parents live in one country and my brother and I live in another, where we go to school at. Is that going to be a problem when we subscribe ? If we all put that we live at one same address w...

• My family wants to subscribe to the family plan, however my parents live in one country and my brother and I live in another, where we go to school at. Is that going to be a problem when we s...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Invite Email - Not reaching recipient

PlanPremiumCountry UKDeviceiPhone 7/PC My Question or Issue I have signed up to Premium. I have sent out an invite to my wifes email address but it never reaches the email address. Not showing up in her Junk either. Tried 4 times or so plus with anot...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Premium Country  UK Device iPhone 7/PC     My Question or Issue  I have signed up to Premium. I have sent out an invite to my wifes email address but it never reache...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 1 likes

To join a Family do you have to be a Premium member?

I upgraded to a Family plan from a Premium plan.PlanFamilyCountry USDeviceiPhone 6Operating Systemios My Question or Issue The invited users only have FREE accounts showing on the APP.Do they need to join/upgrade to Premium with a credit card number?...

• I upgraded to a Family plan from a Premium plan. Plan Family Country  US Device iPhone 6 Operating System ios   My Question or Issue  The invited users only have FREE a...
  • Loxer
  • Community Legend
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family member got removed from a premium

Hello. I have a problem. I created premium for family a month ago and invited my family members. This month, one of them got removed. When I try to invite her again, it says that 'You're unable to join this Family plan'. We live under the same addres...

• Casual Listener
  •     Hello. I have a problem. I created premium for family a month ago and invited my family members. This month, one of them got removed. When I try to invite her again, it says that 'Y...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

my son can't join spotify family

Hello, I'm writing from Belgium. I have a spotify family subscription and I sent an invitation to join the spotify family at my son. He receives the link on his email, can fill in the form, but the "submit" button is unactive. How can we solve this? ...

• Hello,   I'm writing from Belgium. I have a spotify family subscription and I sent an invitation to join the spotify family at my son. He receives the link on his email, can fill in the f...
  • Billy-J
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding a Family member

I pay for a Premium Family plan. I’ve tried adding my husband to the plan but it seems they haven’t accepted him. He gets the message that he can’t be added to the family plan.I’m wondering since payment is processed on my Business Credit Card, I gav...

• I pay for a Premium Family plan. I’ve tried adding my husband to the plan but it seems they haven’t accepted him. He gets the message that he can’t be added to the family plan. I’m wondering since p...
  • OneByBoo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

missing one member in spotify family premium - can't able to send invite

Hi,since 1 year I've got a premium for family. The members of my house are six.Now I see only 5 member with me also included.How can I solve?

• Casual Listener
  •   Hi, since 1 year I've got a premium for family. The members of my house are six. Now I see only 5 member with me also included. How can I solve?   
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problem with simultaneous use of Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry Belgium My Question or IssueFor a couple of days now, my wife and I haven't been able to use Spotify simultaneously. We both try to use it on a laptop. When I am listening to Spotify and she opens Spotify as well, my music s...

•   Plan Premium Family Country  Belgium   My Question or Issue For a couple of days now, my wife and I haven't been able to use Spotify simultaneously. We both try to use it on a...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema cambio de tarjeta

He tenido que cambiar mi tarjeta para el pago del plan familiar y, después de hacerlo, han echado de mi plan a toda mi familia y ahora (cuando les mando la invitación) no les deja conectarse. Alguien puede ayudarme? Gracias

• He tenido que cambiar mi tarjeta para el pago del plan familiar y, después de hacerlo, han echado de mi plan a toda mi familia y ahora (cuando les mando la invitación) no les deja conectarse.  ...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • familia
    planfamiliar
    Premium
    premiun family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family members did not confirm the email and cannot join again

Hello, my family members did not confirm the email address. There was an email around christmas, saying to confirm the email in 7 days, otherwise they are removed from family. Some of my family members do not speak english and I was out for holidays....

• Casual Listener
  • Hello,   my family members did not confirm the email address. There was an email around christmas, saying to confirm the email in 7 days, otherwise they are removed from family. Some of my family...
  • Majsner
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • email confirmation
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Cancel and use the same account, family plan

For reasons of travel, forget my data registered in the family plan. I do not want to change account, the question is:Can I cancel the current family subscription and re-register with the same account?In order to update my address.

• For reasons of travel, forget my data registered in the family plan. I do not want to change account, the question is: Can I cancel the current family subscription and re-register with the same a...
  • Brunelicia
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Suscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account

PlanPremiumCountry Germany/SwitzerlandDeviceiPhoneOperating Systemnewest iOS My Question or Issue My mother and I were thinking about getting Spotify Family. The problem is that I spend most of my time away from my home in Germany, yet it is still my...

• Plan Premium Country  Germany/Switzerland Device iPhone Operating System newest iOS  My Question or Issue  My mother and I were thinking about getting Spotify Family. The p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Payment Creditcard

I had a family premium account. Because i got a new creditcard with a new expiry date I had to refresh my card informations. But it did not work, now i have no account any more and I wanted to start again with family premium, because thats what the h...

•    I had a family premium account. Because i got a new creditcard with a new expiry date I had to refresh my card informations. But it did not work, now i have no account any more and I w...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Lost my Spotify Family because I didn't see a mail

Hello, I didn't see a mail form Spotify who ask me to confirm the adress of my Spotify Family last week. Now, the took me out off the family and I can't use Spotify Premium anymore.What can I do to find back my account premium? I totally can confirm ...

•   Hello,   I didn't see a mail form Spotify who ask me to confirm the adress of my Spotify Family last week. Now, the took me out off the family and I can't use Spotify Premium a...
  • Daisy
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan

Plan FamilyCountry Canada DeviceiPhone 8Operating SystemiOS 10My Question or IssueI'm being refused the access to our family plan. I don't know what to do to solve it.

• Plan Family Country Canada   Device iPhone 8 Operating System iOS 10 My Question or Issue I'm being refused the access to our family plan. I don't know what to do to solve it.  
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Account
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Plan

My Question or IssueHello, my friend added me to Spotify Family (22.08.18) but for some reason I still paid for Premium subscription for august month? Why so? Have a great day, Sani

•     My Question or Issue Hello, my friend added me to Spotify Family (22.08.18) but for some reason I still paid for Premium subscription for august month? Why so?   Have a g...
  • Katerina
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Bonus 500 family

Salve volevo sapere se era possibile acquistare un abbonamento annuale per Spotify family usando il bonus 500. Iniziato l'anno 2019 quando il bonus non sarà più valido, il bonus già convertito in Spotify varrà ancora? PlanPremiumCountry ItalyDeviceHu...

• Salve volevo sapere se era possibile acquistare un abbonamento annuale per Spotify family usando il bonus 500.  Iniziato l'anno 2019 quando il bonus non sarà più valido, il bonus già c...
  • Peter
  • Spotify Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Bonus 500
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes