Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio

Duda, alguien tiene ya el plan familiar? Me interesaría contratarlo si tendré la posibilidad de compartirlo con mi hermano y algunos miembros de mi familia pero bueno todos tenemos diferente domicilio, spotify señala que deben ser del mismo domicilio...

• Casual Listener
  • Duda, alguien tiene ya el plan familiar? Me interesaría contratarlo si tendré la posibilidad de compartirlo con mi hermano y algunos miembros de mi familia pero bueno todos tenemos diferente domicili...
  • t-l_kd790j2xd
  • 506 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 506 replies
  • 1 likes

Not seeing my payment info

I have signed up and paid for the family plan but my account still says I'm using Spotify Free

• Casual Listener
  • I have signed up and paid for the family plan but my account still says I'm using Spotify Free
  • -zh4_8o9p8bp
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution not able to upgrade my account for Premium Family with invitation

I was kicked out of the Premium Familiy account and now I'm not able to upgrade my account to Premium Family again in spite of an invitation from my familiy.

• I was kicked out of the Premium Familiy account and now I'm not able to upgrade my account to Premium Family again in spite of an invitation from my familiy.
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution cant accept family invite

hi im recently new to spotify a family member sent me an invite i forgot to accept it and the 7 days has expired.he resent the invite but after filling out the info, it denies me. pls help very frustrating. trying to use spotify premium only allowing...

• hi im recently new to spotify a family member sent me an invite i forgot to accept it and the 7 days has expired. he resent the invite but after filling out the info, it denies me. pls help very f...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

X

I have only had family plan for 4 days and nobody has not used my plan, today I switched back to regular premium...will I get charged the family plan eventhough I haven't used it

• I have only had family plan for 4 days and nobody has not used my plan, today I switched back to regular premium...will I get charged the family plan eventhough I haven't used it
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Turkish bank cards are not accepted for premium

Dear Spotify, I have been using Spotify for some years. I have a Turkish premium account. On the last 3-4 days, my Turkish bank cards/credit cards are not accepted by the Spotify system. I cannot pay for my subscription. I do not know what to do? Is ...

• Casual Listener
  • Dear Spotify,    I have been using Spotify for some years. I have a Turkish premium account. On the last 3-4 days, my Turkish bank cards/credit cards are not accepted by the Spotify ...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • bankcard
    Premium
    turkish
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Aile premium

Merhaba,Katildigim aile premium programindayken dogrulama mailini gormemem uzerine spotify free ye gecirilmisim. Ayni aile premiumundan tekrar davet almama ragmen davetim onaylanmiyor. Yardımınızı bekliyorum.

• Visitor
  • Merhaba, Katildigim aile premium programindayken dogrulama mailini gormemem uzerine spotify free ye gecirilmisim. Ayni aile premiumundan tekrar davet almama ragmen davetim onaylanmiyor.  Yardı...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Eliminar cuenta de Facebook

Hola.Tengo el plan familiar, invite a alguien me solicita claramente la cuenta de correo electrónico. La persona inicia correctamente con su correo pero quiere conectarlo a Facebook, cuando intenta le dice (la cuenta ya esta conectada a Facebook) per...

• Hola. Tengo el plan familiar, invite a alguien me solicita claramente la cuenta de correo electrónico. La persona inicia correctamente con su correo pero quiere conectarlo a Facebook, cuando intenta...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family pack for users from defferent countries

Hello i need your help with a little something Me and my family want to start a new family pack but the problem is 2 of my family members are living abroad (3 of us in Israel and 2 in USA) What could we do to solve this? Thank you

• Hello i need your help with a little something   Me and my family want to start a new family pack but the problem is 2 of my family members are living abroad (3 of us in Israel and 2 in U...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Direccion de la cuenta

Como es posible que no pueda ver mi dirección??? Mi papa vive conmigo y no puede acceder al plan Familiar porque yo no puedo ver lo que puse! Me pueden dar una solución coherente que no incluya cancelar mi suscripción y volverla a renovar? Gracias.

• Como es posible que no pueda ver mi dirección??? Mi papa vive conmigo y no puede acceder al plan Familiar porque yo no puedo ver lo que puse!    Me pueden dar una solución coherente que n...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Family plan

I joined a family plan in March and yesterday I received an email telling me my account will go back to a free version. The admin of our family plan sent me an invite but I cant fill in my details. And I receive an error message that I can't join thi...

• Casual Listener
  • I joined a family plan in March and yesterday I received an email telling me my account will go back to a free version.   The admin of our family plan sent me an invite but I cant fill in my d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Add in another family plan

Hi , I need help in removing myself from current family plan and I am not the admin. I recently moved to stay with my brother and want to add in his family plan. My old roommate is admin current and he said he removed me from him family plan but I am...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi ,  I need help in removing myself from current family plan and I am not the admin.   I recently moved to stay with my brother and want to add in his family plan. My old roommate is a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! family plan

So I understand that as the account holder I sent a link to the persons email to join or connect to the family plan. So does that mean that they will have their own log in and everything? also will music downloaded on one account be seen by the other...

• Visitor
  • So I understand that as the account holder I sent a link to the persons email to join or connect to the family plan. So does that mean that they will have their own log in and everything? also will m...
  • Keanu_C
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Acesso negado ao Plano Familiar

Olá! Migrei para um plano familiar há algumas semanas e convidei meu namorado, que mora comigo, para entrar. Na primeira tentativa de envio + aceite do convite enviado por e-mail, deu tudo certo. Passado alguns dias, ele foi removido do plano (voltan...

• Regular
  • Olá!   Migrei para um plano familiar há algumas semanas e convidei meu namorado, que mora comigo, para entrar. Na primeira tentativa de envio + aceite do convite enviado por e-mail, deu tudo c...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Acesso
    plano familiar
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Cobrança indevida na promoção de R$ 1,99

Ola. Quinta feira (17/5/2018) eu assinei a promocao de R$ 1,99 com meu cartão virtual do Nubank. Hoje quando fui checar minha fatura, vi que o valor havia sido cobrado 5 vezes em dias diferentes e excluí o cartão virtual com receio que fosse cobrado ...

• Casual Listener
  • Ola.   Quinta feira (17/5/2018) eu assinei a promocao de R$ 1,99 com meu cartão virtual do Nubank. Hoje quando fui checar minha fatura, vi que o valor havia sido cobrado 5 vezes em dias difere...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • cobrança
    Matheus
    promoção
    R$ 1.99
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Offline devices on Family Plan

Hello I have a family plan. How many offline devices per account can we operate?

• Casual Listener
  • Hello  I have a family plan. How many offline devices per account can we operate?  
  • TitoBarria
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Payment using gift card

I have 2 sons. The older one already has Spotify premium. The younger one as asked for premium for his birthday next week. It seems more efficient to switch to a family plan for them, but I think I'm reading that we cannot use gift cards to pay for t...

• Casual Listener
  • I have 2 sons.  The older one already has Spotify premium.  The younger one as asked for premium for his birthday next week.  It seems more efficient to switch to a family plan for t...
  • acl3ah-u2_zdk
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Öğrenci İçin Premium

Arkadaşlar öğrenci için premium seçeneğini seçip ödemeyi yaptım ancak ben lise öğrencisiyim ve random olarak bir okul seçtim daha sonra okulla ilgili belgeleri yüklememi istedi bende ordayken iptal ettim ama yine de ücreti çekti ve hesabım premium ol...

• Arkadaşlar öğrenci için premium seçeneğini seçip ödemeyi yaptım ancak ben lise öğrencisiyim ve random olarak bir okul seçtim daha sonra okulla ilgili belgeleri yüklememi istedi bende ordayken iptal e...
  • _y7wh6u-lbzw
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Not receiving email.

I have paid for a Spotify family plan and had no trouble setting up many of the accounts, until I had to set up my father’s. He uses yahoo and only has one email and I was wondering what I could do since he has still not received the invitation email...

• I have paid for a Spotify family plan and had no trouble setting up many of the accounts, until I had to set up my father’s. He uses yahoo and only has one email and I was wondering what I could do s...
  • jsannn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes