Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 9 likes

family account adress

I have a premium family account and after we have been using for a year, suddunlly all my family members got kicked out of the account. I send them multiple invitations however when they click on the JOIN TO FAMILY button, the sitre asks for home adr...

• I have a premium family account and after we have been using for a year, suddunlly all my family members got kicked out of the account. I send them multiple invitations however when they click on t...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invites
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan problems

when I sent an invite to my daughter through the family plan it says her email and password are wrong. We also updated phones and handed down our phones and now my son can’t sign into his and his was set up on his other phone. Not having a phone numb...

• Casual Listener
  • when I sent an invite to my daughter through the family plan it says her email and password are wrong. We also updated phones and handed down our phones and now my son can’t sign into his and his w...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Invite Email
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

My brother keeps getting blocked from our Family Suscription

PlanFamily PremiumCountryGreece My Question or IssueI have invited my brother 2 consecutive times in our family account. When he verified our address a few days later, he got kicked out, and when I re-invited him, he can't join anymore. I invited him...

• Casual Listener
  • Plan Family Premium Country Greece   My Question or Issue I have invited my brother 2 consecutive times in our family account. When he verified our address a few days later, he got k...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • critical bug
    Members
    Payment
    Premium for Family
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Missed an confirmation mail from Spotify, now a family member cannot rejoin

PlanFamily PremiumCountry Sweden My Question or Issue I missed to reply to a confirmation request from Spotify due to holidays and now one of our accounts connected to our Family Account cannot rejoin. How do I reconnect that user account with our Fa...

• Plan Family Premium Country  Sweden     My Question or Issue  I missed to reply to a confirmation request from Spotify due to holidays and now one of our accounts c...
  • renatomilano
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Address Verification

Hi everyone, There are 5 users who use family member with me. A month ago, my brother was told that the address had to be verified and we did it but it was not accepted. We reached a solution using online support. 4 days ago I received another mail s...

•   Hi everyone,     There are 5 users who use family member with me. A month ago, my brother was told that the address had to be verified and we did it but it was not accepted. We r...
  • SweMar
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Error en nombre de un Familiar en Cuenta Familiar Premium

Hola un miembro de mi cuenta familiar se confundio y puso mi Nombre y Apellido en vez de los de ella . (le envíe captura para que no se equivocara de dirección y codigo postal) ¿Se puede modificar?PlanFamily PremiumCountry ChileDeviceMoto G5 PlusOper...

• ...odificar? Plan Family Premium Country  Chile Device Moto G5 Plus Operating System Android Nugat 7.0      
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Offline songs being deleted

PlanPremiumCountry UK Subscription (Live in Indonesia)Device(Samsung Galaxy S5, Macbook Pro late 2015)Operating System(iOS 10) My Question or Issue Hi, My offline songs keep being deleted from my playlists and I've seen that this seems to be a proble...

• Plan Premium Country  UK Subscription (Live in Indonesia) Device (Samsung Galaxy S5, Macbook Pro late 2015) Operating System (iOS 10)   My Question or Issue  Hi, My offline s...
  • neil741
  • Regular
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Other
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium changed to Family now showing Free

I have been a Premium customer for two + years and recently changed to the Family Plan so my wife and daughter can join in the fun... however, now when I login to my account it's showing I have a Free account. The strange thing is my wife and daughte...

• I have been a Premium customer for two + years and recently changed to the Family Plan so my wife and daughter can join in the fun...  however, now when I login to my account it's showing I h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Payement while on family plan

Hi.Im on family plan but i sas charged with Premium as Well on m'y account. How can i desactivate my payement? There je instructions but i dont find the page. Does it happened to anyone ?

• Hi. Im on family plan but i sas charged with Premium as Well on m'y account. How can i desactivate my payement? There je instructions but i dont find the page. Does it happened to anyone ?
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Cannot add family members

When I add family members it says "unable to join family plan" when I try to add them.

• When I add family members it says "unable to join family plan" when I try to add them.
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Can't log in to my owner account since migrating to Windows from Mac

PlanPremium for FamilyCountryCanadDevicesPC, MacbookOperating SystemiOS 10, Windows 10 My Question or IssueSince logging into Spotify on my new PC running Window 10, I can no longer access the owner account. Login for the owner account is via Faceboo...

• Regular
  •   Plan Premium for Family Country Canad Devices PC, Macbook Operating System iOS 10,  Windows 10   My Question or Issue Since logging into Spotify on my new PC running W...
  • ScotiaDoodle
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with starting Premium Family

I have problems with starting and invite members to Premium Family.The site Premium for Family is emty. What is wrong?

• I have problems with starting and invite members to Premium Family. The site Premium for Family is emty. What is wrong?    
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Email not received

Hello everyone,I have a problem with my new family premium account. My daughter received the invitation mail and succeeded to join but my husband didn't even receive the mail.We tried to cancel the invitation and send it again, it didn't work. We als...

• Casual Listener
  •   Hello everyone, I have a problem with my new family premium account. My daughter received the invitation mail and succeeded to join but my husband didn't even receive the mail. We tried t...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Planpremium for familyCountryAustraliaDeviceall My Question or Issue I needed to change my address to the owner of the premium pack so i tried, however it doesn't work when I submit the address. It's the exact same address as the owner. I also logged...

•   Plan premium for family Country Australia Device all     My Question or Issue  I needed to change my address to the owner of the premium pack so i tried, however it d...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan

My girlfriend and I just moved together, I sent her the invite but submitted the wrong ZIP code.She still was able to use the account for a few weeks but she told me that she received a notification today letting her know that account could not be ve...

• ...otification today letting her know that account could not be verified and now that she submitted the correct ZIP she is unable to access the account. What should we do in this case? Thanks! Plan Family P...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Cannot log on spotify although we have premium family subscription

PlanPremium-FamilyCountry DenmarkDeviceTried iPhone 6S, iPhone X and PCOperating SystemiOS, Windows 10 My Question or IssueI have upgraded my Premium subscription to Family - however none of the family accounts that I have created by sending invites ...

•   Plan Premium-Family Country  Denmark Device Tried iPhone 6S, iPhone X and PC Operating System iOS, Windows 10   My Question or Issue I have upgraded my Premium s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Continuously logged out from Premium Family

PlanPremium FamilyCountry SwedenDeviceiPhone 7Operating System My Question or IssueMy husband and I (living at the same address) are having a Family plan that he is paying for and sharing with me. We’ve had it for a while already (maybe a year or two...

• Plan Premium Family Country  Sweden Device iPhone 7 Operating System   My Question or Issue My husband and I (living at the same address) are having a Family plan that he is p...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to add family member to Premium for Family

Plan: Premium for Family Country: NorwayDevice: Samsung Galaxy S8 plus My Question or Issue: I signed up for the Spotify family plan to add a third family member, my daughter, to the Premium for Family. She doesn't have an email account, but her own ...

• Plan: Premium for Family  Country: Norway Device: Samsung Galaxy S8 plus   My Question or Issue: I signed up for the Spotify family plan to add a third family m...
  • Noah
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can’t accept premium invite

Helloive sent my fella an invite for premium, when he clicks on the invite we get redirected to the Spotify page but there is nowhere for us to redeem the code. Can anyone help please?many thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello ive sent my fella an invite for premium, when he clicks on the invite we get redirected to the Spotify page but there is nowhere for us to redeem the code.  Can anyone help please? many...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Leaving Premium for Family - playlists retained by username?

I'm leaving my family Spotify Premium account. If I ask our admin to remove me, do I still keep my username, playlists etc etc? I understand the account will be downgraded to the 'free' one, but I will be upgrading to Premium again at some point.

• Casual Listener
  • I'm leaving my family Spotify Premium account. If I ask our admin to remove me, do I still keep my username, playlists etc etc? I understand the account will be downgraded to the 'free' one, but I w...
  • Bethany_Dawn
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes