Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Öğrenci Üyeliği Yardım

Öğrenci indirimine üye oldum ödememi yaptım sheer id okulumu onaylattırdım ama hesabım hala free gözüküyor ne yapabilirim ?

• Öğrenci indirimine üye oldum ödememi yaptım sheer id okulumu onaylattırdım ama hesabım hala free gözüküyor ne yapabilirim ?
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family members having trouble logging in

I have a family subscription and out of nowhere two of my members have trouble logging in, first it said their email is not registered to any account, then when they logged in through facebook (same email address as in the invitation), it appears as ...

• I have a family subscription and out of nowhere two of my members have trouble logging in, first it said their email is not registered to any account, then when they logged in through facebook (s...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Subscription
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Changing my email address under a Family Premium account

Hi all, I've previously registered my spotofy with my old email address which I've deleted a few months ago. Recently, I've joined one of my family members for the family premium account, however, after joining the premium, I'm unable to change my em...

• Hi all,   I've previously registered my spotofy with my old email address which I've deleted a few months ago. Recently, I've joined one of my family members for the family premium account, h...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution No tengo tarjeta de crédito

Porqué el único medí en Argentina para tener spotify es con tarjeta de crédito??????? Cuando van a cambiar eso? Algunos no queremos atarnos a deudas y menos en esta época

• Porqué el único medí en Argentina para tener spotify es con tarjeta de crédito??????? Cuando van a cambiar eso? Algunos no queremos atarnos a deudas y menos en esta época 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution I have family, but got charged for premium.

I had to change my MC and then when I renewed my payment, it only withdrew for regular premium and not for family... Why? I'm not interested in paying dubble to get it again. Can I just pay the difference? How?

• I had to change my MC and then when I renewed my payment, it only withdrew for regular premium and not for family... Why? I'm not interested in paying dubble to get it again. Can I just pay t...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan invitations

I`m trying to get a family plan with my family members, but when I invite them any of them is able to accept the invitation.I don't really want to create a new account just to get the address al over again

• I`m trying to get a family plan with my family members, but when I invite them any of them is able to accept the invitation. I don't really want to create a new account just to get the a...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution CANT USE FAMILIAR PLAN PREMIUM HELP!!

Hi! I have premium familiar plan, and I entered WRONG ADDRESS and i need to change urgent!! Beacuse when I invite people to join they need to put the address I entered and I dont remember. How can I Fix that?< Screenshot removed for security >

• Visitor
  • Hi! I have premium familiar plan, and I entered WRONG ADDRESS and i need to change urgent!! Beacuse when I invite people to join they need to put the address I entered and I dont remember. How can I ...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution We lost out family premium

Hi i need some help, we lost our premium features because we live in a contry with out postal code (Honduras), my dad had already complained and they told us that they would re-verify our account because our postal code but today i lost my premium. S...

• Hi i need some help, we lost our premium features because we live in a contry with out postal code (Honduras), my dad had already complained and they told us that they would re-verify our account bec...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Öğrenci için Premium Hesabı dondurma

Merhaba arkadaşlar, öğrenci için premium hesabı kullanıyorum fakat belirli bir süre için spotify premium üyeliğinden ayrılmam gerekiyor.Merak ettiğim durum şu, geriye döndüğüm zaman iptal etmiş olmama rağmen öğrenci için spotify premium a tekrar başv...

• Visitor
  • Merhaba arkadaşlar, öğrenci için premium hesabı kullanıyorum fakat belirli bir süre için spotify premium üyeliğinden ayrılmam gerekiyor. Merak ettiğim durum şu, geriye döndüğüm zaman iptal etmiş olm...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Migración de plan Premium anual a Premium familiar

Hola, estoy suscrito desde marzo 2018 al plan Premium, para lo cual hice la compra y pago anual. Ahora quisiera migrar al plan familiar, y quisera saber si solo tendre que pagar la diferencia de costos de estos planes, y de ser el caso quisiera pagar...

• Hola, estoy suscrito desde marzo 2018 al plan Premium, para lo cual hice la compra y pago anual. Ahora quisiera migrar al plan familiar, y quisera saber si solo tendre que pagar la diferencia de cost...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I start a premium for family account?

I want to set up premium for family, but spotify's premium for family link seems to be unreachable. https://www.spotify.com/us/family/ This first link works, but if you click the "get started button" spotify send you to a "we're all mixed up" message...

• Casual Listener
  • I want to set up premium for family, but spotify's premium for family link seems to be unreachable.  https://www.spotify.com/us/family/   This first link works, but if you click t...
  • _lgx-x2t5u7c
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Why every month i need to re-invited my family member for Spotify family plan

hi there, regard on the Family Monthly subscription. this is my 2nd month of subscription.. just want to check why i still need to re-invited my family member to re-join this Plan? and on the payment wise.. can it be paying one time off via Credit ca...

• hi there,    regard on the Family Monthly subscription. this is my 2nd month of subscription.. just want to check why i still need to re-invited my family member to re-join this Plan? a...
  • SergioDavid
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I identify the premium for family owner?

I know I set it up on my email account - but when I log in I get a message saying:"Spotify PremiumYour account is part of a family plan, please refer to the Premium for Family owner to manage your plan."So what's going on? I want to add a couple of m...

• Casual Listener
  • I know I set it up on my email account - but when I log in I get a message saying: "Spotify Premium Your account is part of a family plan, please refer to the Premium for Family owner to m...
  • 2-x56kmeo_k8p
  • Casual Listener
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 20 replies
  • 0 likes

Adding Family Member to Premium

Spotify Usernamehori.lisaPlanFamily PremiumCountry USADeviceIphone 7+Operating SystemiOS 11 My Question or Issue I am trying to add my daughter to our family plan so she can download and listen to music on her IPod 5th gen, but when we try to email h...

• Spotify Username hori.lisa Plan Family Premium Country  USA Device Iphone 7+ Operating System iOS 11   My Question or Issue  I am trying to add my daughter to our family p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problema al Pagar Plan Spotify

Hola, buen día, hace una semana que me viene llegando el mail de que no pueden procesar el pago con mi tarjeta de credito, lo vengo pagando hace años con la misma. Hablé con Visa y me dijeron que ellos no tienen ningún problema con la TC y que mi TC ...

• Hola, buen día, hace una semana que me viene llegando el mail de que no pueden  procesar el pago con mi tarjeta de credito, lo vengo pagando hace años con la misma. Hablé con Visa y me dijeron q...
  • -ma2ht3_gk41s
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 2 likes

Superuser Contribution No puedo cambiar de pais

Cree mi cuenta de Spotify en Ecuador, donde vivo, hace mucho timepo. Viaje a Esados Unidos y utilice una promocion que decia que me daba 2 meses premium gratis, puse una tarjeta de credito de Panama y pude ser premium. Un mes despues de ir a Estados ...

• Casual Listener
  • Cree mi cuenta de Spotify en Ecuador, donde vivo, hace mucho timepo. Viaje a Esados Unidos y utilice una promocion que decia que me daba 2 meses premium gratis, puse una tarjeta de credito de Panama ...
  • Armando16
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 27 replies
  • 3 likes

This is idiotic

You make us pay for a subscription that needs multiple instances of the same address. As it is now, i need to know what i wrote... like for example Street Number: 35, 13th or 35 13th. We all know the reason for why we cant see it. You lose money, but...

• ...e are 5 members. Same adress, same country and each paying for the family package. Which by te way. Was started today.   We need it for our Restaurant, home gym and children.   Fix t...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • address
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Own Music Family Account

Spotify Usernamechristiaan.portengenPlanPremiumCountryNetherlandsDeviceIphone/Windows Laptop My Question or Issue Hello, I live with my girlfriend on the same address and we want a family account. However she has her own premium account with her inte...

• ...he same address and we want a family account. However she has her own premium account with her internet provider. By that time she has uploaded all her own music in her spotify library. To be able to j...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unknow user join my family subscription

Why my family subscription sometime have unknow user join ?What could i do it after remove these user id?

• Visitor
  • Why my family subscription sometime have unknow user join ? What could i do it after remove these user id?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!!Superuser Contribution Duda Plan familiar mismo domicilio

Duda, alguien tiene ya el plan familiar? Me interesaría contratarlo si tendré la posibilidad de compartirlo con mi hermano y algunos miembros de mi familia pero bueno todos tenemos diferente domicilio, spotify señala que deben ser del mismo domicilio...

• Casual Listener
  • Duda, alguien tiene ya el plan familiar? Me interesaría contratarlo si tendré la posibilidad de compartirlo con mi hermano y algunos miembros de mi familia pero bueno todos tenemos diferente domicili...
  • t-l_kd790j2xd
  • 506 replies
  • 1 likes
  • Premium
    Subscription
  • 506 replies
  • 1 likes