Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Adres spotify family

Hoi, Sinds kort maak ik gebruik van Spotify Family. Nu ga ik begin februari naar het buitenland voor mijn studie tot en met juni. Kunnen mijn gezinsleden en ik dan wel gebruik blijven maken van Spotiy Family omdat de adressen dan anders zijn?

• Hoi,   Sinds kort maak ik gebruik van Spotify Family. Nu ga ik begin februari naar het buitenland voor mijn studie tot en met juni. Kunnen mijn gezinsleden en ik dan wel gebruik blijven m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Spotify family
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't add in family plan

I'm trying to add a family member to my premium account but when I enter the email address it says to use proper format which it doesn't show you what they want..........I'm using world wide accepted format......xxxxxxxx@yahoo.com.....**bleep**?

• I'm trying to add a family member to my premium account but when I  enter the email address it says to use proper format which it doesn't show you what they want..........I'm using world wide a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Wrong country in family account

Started a family account. My son was able to connect, but when I invite my daughter it continually fails saying she is in the wrong country. We all live here in the US and in the same house.

• Casual Listener
  • Started a family account. My son was able to connect, but when I invite my daughter it continually fails saying she is in the wrong country. We all live here in the US and in the same house.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiar Premium

Hi, my sister is suppose to be in the familiar premium account however she forget to confirm the adress and now i can't log her in the account anymore! How can i fix it?

• Hi, my sister is suppose to be in the familiar premium account however she forget to confirm the adress and now i can't log her in the account anymore! How can i fix it?
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can´t add my wife to my family plan

I own a family plan. Although once i try to add my wife, I was able to send the invitation once she receives the link, We connect with the FaceBook account and fill all the address information, once we verify I receive a message that it´s not possibl...

• I own a family plan. Although once i try to add my wife, I was able to send the invitation once she receives the link, We connect with the FaceBook account and fill all the address information, o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Premium for Family invitations not being recieved

Hola Buenas Noches, Soy Paco y tengo con ustedes la cuenta Familiar Premium mi usuario pa***** y mi mail registrado es pac*****2@hotmail.com, el día de hoy trate de dar de alta a 2 integrantes de mi familia, pero no lo pude hacer, las doy de alta y e...

• Hola Buenas Noches, Soy Paco y tengo con ustedes la cuenta Familiar Premium mi usuario pa***** y mi mail registrado es pac*****2@hotmail.com, el día de hoy trate de dar de alta a 2 integrantes de mi ...
  • FAHG
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Elimianaron a mis hijas del plan familiar premium

Eliminaron a mis hijas del plan familair premium, les envio la invitacion y llenan todos los datos tal como yo los puse, y les sale que no es posible unirse a este plan familiar!!! necesito una solucion.

• Eliminaron a mis hijas del plan familair premium, les envio la invitacion y llenan todos los datos tal como yo los puse, y les sale que no es posible unirse a este plan familiar!!! necesito una soluc...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

just upgraded to family5 users addedbut we can now only play on 1 device please help!

• just upgraded to family 5 users added but we can now only play on 1 device  please help! 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cannot Invite Family Members

We have just purchased a Family Plan for the 5 in our family. When I tried to send the invites, no one could set up an account. When we tried, my wife's music would play on my phone, my music would play on my daughter's phone, and so it continued. We...

• We have just purchased a Family Plan for the 5 in our family. When I tried to send the invites, no one could set up an account.  When we tried, my wife's music would play on my phone, my music w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family - help :)

Hi, So my family started a premium for family account and we all had problems receiving the email with the invite as we were already connected with our Facebook accounts. Therefore, I chatted with an employee from Spotify who helped us delete our Spo...

• Hi,   So my family started a premium for family account and we all had problems receiving the email with the invite as we were already connected with our Facebook accounts. Therefore, I c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

OGRENCI INDIRIMI ODEME SORUNU

Az once ogrenci indirimi icin kart bilgilerini girdim ve ogrenci bilgilerini girecegimiz sayfaya geldim. ogrenci belgesini ekledim ve islemi bitirdim spotify bana premium oldugumu belirtmeden karttan parami cekmis ama hesabim premium'a yukseltilmedi ...

• Az once ogrenci indirimi icin kart bilgilerini girdim ve ogrenci bilgilerini girecegimiz sayfaya geldim. ogrenci belgesini ekledim ve islemi bitirdim spotify bana premium oldugumu belirtmeden karttan...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Family Account funktioniert nicht fuer jedes Familienmitglied

Ich habe an zwei Familienmitglieder eine Einaldung gesendet. Einmal funktionierte es, allerdings kann meine Mutter trotz Links nicht dem Family Account beitreten. Die Meldung nach eintragen der Daten "Du kannst diesem Premium Family Account nicht bei...

• Ich habe an zwei Familienmitglieder eine Einaldung gesendet. Einmal funktionierte es, allerdings kann meine Mutter trotz Links nicht dem Family Account beitreten. Die Meldung nach eintragen der D...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

merhaba

Merhaba ben Dogukan Mert Kaldirim Turkiyeden yaziyorum. Gecen hafta ogrenci premimuma uye oldum ve hasabimdan 6.99 TL ucret kesildi. Fakat sheeder benim ogrenci oldugumu onaylamadi ve premiumumu kullanmaya baslayamadim. Ucretini odedigim bi seyi kull...

• Merhaba ben Dogukan Mert Kaldirim Turkiyeden yaziyorum. Gecen hafta ogrenci premimuma uye oldum ve hasabimdan 6.99 TL ucret kesildi. Fakat sheeder benim ogrenci oldugumu onaylamadi ve premiumumu kull...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Student
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to join family accout

Hi there, my husband is unable to join my family account.After accepting the invitation and entering the address he gets the error message "unable to join family account".Maybe we entered the address differently? But I am unable to see what I entered...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   my husband is unable to join my family account. After accepting the invitation and entering the address he gets the error message "unable to join family account". Maybe we e...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Family Member
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Invite family member

I’ve tried to invite a family member by mail, the problem is that she does’nt get it. And yes, she has looked in the thrash/spambox. best regards Johan

• Casual Listener
  • I’ve tried to invite a family member by mail, the problem is that she does’nt get it. And yes, she has looked in the thrash/spambox. best regards Johan
  • MT37
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't re-add a family member to my family account

Hi, my son forgot to confirm the address and his account has been removed from my family account. We've corrected the address in his account and I've sent a new invite to him. However he can't joint the family and always get's an error message pointi...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi,   my son forgot to confirm the address and his account has been removed from my family account. We've corrected the address in his account and I've sent a new invite to him. However h...
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 3 likes

Upgrading my package

My wife wants to join my spotify account. How do i go about adding her.

• My wife wants to join my spotify account. How do i go about adding her.
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Remove music from spotify

I have two of the same song on spotify that I want removing. I did it with Mattrix Mixtape. I have contacted them through twitter and facebook. Just seeing if there is another way Thank you

• I have two of the same song on spotify that I want removing. I did it with Mattrix Mixtape. I have contacted them through twitter and facebook. Just seeing if there is another way 🙂 Thank you
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

Hi. I am a spotify premium member and i am trying to set up my famliy (3 kids and husband) in the family account. I have set them all up with their own email addresses and invited them to join my famliy account. I then click on the link in their emai...

• Hi. I am a spotify premium member and i am trying to set up my famliy (3 kids and husband) in the family account. I have set them all up with their own email addresses and invited them to join m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Premium for a Family around the world

So I am currently paying for the family premium package for my family. I sadly do not live with my father and his wife but they are part of the family and they cannot use the family premium package because they live in another country. I know the fam...

• Casual Listener
  • So I am currently paying for the family premium package for my family. I sadly do not live with my father and his wife but they are part of the family and they cannot use the family premium package b...
  • andreaaranda23
  • Casual Listener
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes