Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Solved!! Problema em Aceitar convite de plano familiar

Toda vez que eu preencho os dados submetidos para entrar no plano familiar, aparece uma mensagem onde diz que nao foi possivel eu entrar, ja tentei mais de 15 vezes, tudo isso pois passou do prazo de 7 dias de confirmacao do endereco.Hoje preciso do ...

• Casual Listener
  • Toda vez que eu preencho os dados submetidos para entrar no plano familiar, aparece uma mensagem onde diz que nao foi possivel eu entrar, ja tentei mais de 15 vezes, tudo isso pois passou do prazo de...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Daughter can't join family

Help! I've sent both her and my son invitations. He got his signed in and has no issues. Hers- still shows hers as a free account. She has clicked the invitation and created her account with that but still isn't working. We've tried with two differen...

• Casual Listener
  • Help! I've sent both her and my son invitations. He got his signed in and has no issues. Hers- still shows hers as a free account. She has clicked the invitation and created her account with that but...
  • Ames7x
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene

Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene with one another eventhough they are logged in with their own seperate account and both if they are on the same wifi or just on the cell network.For instance, I am on my phone listening on S...

• Family subscription, users in the same family can intervene with one another eventhough they are logged in with their own seperate account and both if they are on the same wifi or just on the cell n...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family plan re-subscribe

I am not being able to pay for a familiar plan, I tried with 3 different cards without success. I have a problem with my credit card so didn't pass the pay one month and my account was suspended. Now I solved the problem and want the service back but...

• I am not being able to pay for a familiar plan, I tried with 3 different cards without success. I have a problem with my credit card so didn't pass the pay one month and my account was suspended. Now...
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution You're unable to join this Family plan. Need help? Read our FAQ.

Why can't I join my family plan? I punch in all the correct address information and it keeps failing.

• Why can't I join my family plan? I punch in all the correct address information and it keeps failing. 
  • Alfredo
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Daugther does not receive invitation

My daughter had a premium account. However, she downgraded it recently because I (the father) purchased a family account. Now, I have sent her invitations from my account so she can upgrade to premium again at my costs.Unfortunately, none of the invi...

• Casual Listener
  • My daughter had a premium account. However, she downgraded it recently because I (the father) purchased a family account. Now, I have sent her invitations from my account so she can upgrade to p...
  • GJVDG
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Vereiste notatie

Ik probeer mijn broertje toe te voegen bij familie account. Ik krijg dan bij het e-mailadres: gebruik de vereiste notatie. Geen idee wat dit is. Wie kan mij helpen?

• Ik probeer mijn broertje toe te voegen bij familie account. Ik krijg dan bij het e-mailadres: gebruik de vereiste notatie.    Geen idee wat dit is.    Wie kan mij helpen?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Familiy-E-mails an nicht mehr exixtierende Accounts

Hallo, diese Woche bekam ich als Premium-Family-"Oberhaupt" von Spotify den Hinweis, dass meine Frau und meine Kinder E-Mails zur Verifizierung der Adresse bekommen haben. Problem dabei: die Mail-Adressen meiner Kinder sind laengst abgelaufen und nic...

• Hallo,   diese Woche bekam ich als Premium-Family-"Oberhaupt" von Spotify den Hinweis, dass meine Frau und meine Kinder E-Mails zur Verifizierung der Adresse bekommen haben. Problem dabei: d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problems with the connections in the family plan

Problems to use spotify two members of the family plan at the same time. For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what the others device listening and plays my music. The same things happens the other way ...

• Problems to use spotify two members of the family plan at the same time. For some reason, our devices are tied together. If I play something on mine, it stops what the others device listening and p...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Existing student account convert to NEW Family Premium account?

I'm thinking about upgrading my free subscription to the Family Premium account. College age daughter already has a separate account and gets the student discount. She has two and a half years left as a full time college student. She is a dependent e...

• I'm thinking about upgrading my free subscription to the Family Premium account. College age daughter already has a separate account and gets the student discount. She has two and a half years left a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Issue with my family Spotify

I was randomly removed from my family Spotify and every time I try to get back onto it, it won’t let me join?

• I was randomly removed from my family Spotify and every time I try to get back onto it, it won’t let me join?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family Account nicht mehr nutzbar

Hallo,Ich nutze schon seit langer Zeit meinen Account im Premium Family Paket meines Vaters. Nun habe ich die erneute Verifizierung verpasst, da die Mail in meinem Spamordner gelandet ist. Nach erneuter Einladung des Family Account Managers kann ich ...

• Hallo, Ich nutze schon seit langer Zeit meinen Account im Premium Family Paket meines Vaters. Nun habe ich die erneute Verifizierung verpasst, da die Mail in meinem Spamordner gelandet ist. Nach e...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! How to get started Premium Family

I've invited my two kids to Family but they do not have any email-adresses. How do they get acess to their Spotify?

• Casual Listener
  • I've invited my two kids to Family but they do not have any email-adresses. How do they get acess to their Spotify?
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

21st century/multiple accounts

I have recently upgraded to family having come from deezer. I am staggered at how cumbersome it is to set up multiple users with the family plan. It really needs to change as we enter a time of many connected devices. It seems that I have to set up a...

• Casual Listener
  • I have recently upgraded to family having come from deezer. I am staggered at how cumbersome it is to set up multiple users with the family plan. It really needs to change as we enter a time of m...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family help

I thought the idea of this was people had separate accounts? After signing up for family I now get other members suggestions on my account! Is there a way to stop this? Also not all members can create an account...I've tried for several hours but sti...

• Casual Listener
  • I thought the idea of this was people had separate accounts? After signing up for family I now get other members suggestions on my account! Is there a way to stop this?   Also not all m...
  • Samson84
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Familymembers

Im trying to add a familymember (my daughter). I get an email and i accept the invatation but nowhere does it come up where to type the code that i get om my email?? So i cant go on and it drives me crazy.. I have searched on google and there i can s...

• Im trying to add a familymember (my daughter). I get an email and i accept the invatation but nowhere does it come up where to type the code that i get om my email??   So i cant go on and it d...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family spotify login

I'm trying to add a family member to a family premium account, she clicks on the 'accept invite' on the email but it never works. How can I add her to the family account?

• I'm trying to add a family member to a family premium account, she clicks on the 'accept invite' on the email but it never works. How can I add her to the family account? 
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Registration failure & Premium for family account.

Trying to register my son so he can join my Premium for family account. His mail has received the invitation, but he doesn't have his own account yet so I have tried to set one up so that he can join my Premium for family.The registration procedure f...

• Trying to register my son so he can join my Premium for family account. His mail has received the invitation, but he doesn't have his own account yet so I have tried to set one up so that he can j...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Copy or Retrieve playlist to new account

I subscribe to Spotify Premium through my cell provider and I wish to upgrade to Premium for Family but my cell provider does not offer. If I subsribe to Premium for Family through Spotify and cancel my existing account with my cell provider. How do ...

• I subscribe to Spotify Premium through my cell provider and I wish to upgrade to Premium for Family but my cell provider does not offer.  If I subsribe to Premium for Family through S...
  • MattSuda
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

cargo a la tarjeta y no tengo premium

Quisiera saber si se genero un cobro a la tarjeta de credito ya que intente obtener spoty premium pero no fue posible

• Quisiera saber si se genero un cobro a la tarjeta de credito ya que intente obtener spoty premium pero no fue posible 
  • yuvia
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes