Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

aile paketi uyeligi adres hatasi

Merhaba spotify aile paketi turkiye icin kullanilabilir oldugundan beri bu hizmete uyeyim. Gectigimiz gunlerde aile uyeleri adres nedeniyle aile paketinden cikarildi. esim ve cocugum bu konuda magdur oldu. benden de aile paketi ucreti kesilmesine kar...

• Merhaba spotify aile paketi turkiye icin kullanilabilir oldugundan beri bu hizmete uyeyim. Gectigimiz gunlerde aile uyeleri adres nedeniyle aile paketinden cikarildi. esim ve cocugum bu konuda magdur...
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 2 likes

"Please match the requested format" error when inviting a family member

When trying to invite a family member, getting an error for a valid email address. See attachment.

• Casual Listener
  • When trying to invite a family member, getting an error for a valid email address. See attachment.
  • dailyfauxpas
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 7 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Premium for family terminated

Hi all, I've been using a Premium for Family account with the members of my family. I am the one who makes the payments to Spotify. Last payment was 5th of January. Today I wanted to open Spotify and start a song, but I could not because according to...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi all,    I've been using a Premium for Family account with the members of my family. I am the one who makes the payments to Spotify. Last payment was 5th of January. Today I wanted to o...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 0 likes

Unidays

My Spotify is saying that my unidays account is already associated with another account? But I dont have another account, is there any way I could redeem the code?

• Visitor
  • My Spotify is saying that my unidays account is already associated with another account? But I dont have another account, is there any way I could redeem the code?
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Friend can't join family plan

Hi, I have sent invite to my friend and she can't join the family plan.There is a red box at top says "You're unable to join this family plan." That's it.And more, it shown family plan of Yu Hsuan Liao. She is one of the members but not the host of t...

• Hi, I have sent invite to my friend and she can't join the family plan. There is a red box at top says "You're unable to join this family plan." That's it. And more, it shown family plan of Yu H...
  • user-removed
  • Not applicable
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Plan familiar con cuentas de Facebook

Soy el titular de la cuenta Premium y mi cuenta esta creada via Facebook. Cuando quiero agreagar a alguien a mi plan familiar, me pide validar la direccion, sin embargo, en el perfil de facebook no hay direccion, solo ciudad y codigo postal; por lo a...

• Soy el titular de la cuenta Premium y mi cuenta esta creada via Facebook. Cuando quiero agreagar a alguien a mi plan familiar, me pide validar la direccion, sin embargo, en el perfil de facebook no h...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes

From regular premium to family premium. Impossible to change!!

Hey everyone!I have a premium account which has been renewed today. In the last days I have received an invitation to enter in a family and i clicked on the invitation and filled all the info. I have added the address common for the family, but,it sa...

• Casual Listener
  • Hey everyone! I have a premium account which has been renewed today. In the last days I have received an invitation to enter in a family and i clicked on the invitation and filled all the info. I h...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • Premium
    problem
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Kids live with Ex

Couple of things I want to check before I sign up for a Family premium account. I'm on Amazon at the moment but my kids both use the free version of Spotify so I'm thinking of taking out the Family account. 1. If I start a family account and send inv...

• Casual Listener
  • Couple of things I want to check before I sign up for a Family premium account.  I'm on Amazon at the moment but my kids both use the free version of Spotify so I'm thinking of taking out the Family...
  • andy2610
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account - one member out and can't get in again. Spotify no reaction on my mail ...

I do have a premium / Family Account. My husband's out for no reason. No mail arriving when I invite him. He's listening to music with breaks since a while? Anybody there who can help - Spotify didn_t until now ...

• I do have a premium / Family Account. My husband's out for no reason. No mail arriving when I invite him. He's listening to music with breaks since a while? Anybody there who can help - Spotify d...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Change Credit Account for Spotify Family

Can I change the credit card in Spotufy Family without cancel and do all over again? Best Regards, Renata Gimenes

• Can I change the credit card in Spotufy Family without cancel and do all over again?   Best Regards,  Renata Gimenes
  • jmdesin892
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

I have spotify for Famili but They Do Not Charge Me

Hello, On December 15 I upgrade My account to the Spotify for Family and They Charged Me. But today (15 January) I have an email about They did not charge Me this mounth. I tried to update my Payment information. I used same card but they do not acce...

• Hello, On December 15 I upgrade My account to the Spotify for Family and They Charged Me. But today (15 January) I have an email about They did not charge Me this mounth. I tried to update my P...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Plano Familiar

Ola, tenho plano familiar e o app esta removendo todos os membros do meu plano. ai li nas perguntas frequentes que eles removem quem nao faz parte do mesmo endereco. Mas meus membros todos e eu moramos na mesma casa, como voces conferem esse tipo de ...

• Ola, tenho plano familiar e o app esta removendo todos os membros do meu plano. ai li nas perguntas frequentes que eles removem quem nao faz parte do mesmo endereco. Mas meus membros todos e eu moram...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for Family

I am a Premium for Family subscriber based in Italy. I want to extend the subscription to a 5th member by I can't visualize any "add member" button. The page in blank, regardless of the browser. Please help.

• I am a Premium for Family subscriber based in Italy. I want to extend the subscription to a 5th member by I can't visualize any "add member" button. The page in blank, regardless of the browser. P...
  • Janeckova
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account for Wifi Speakers + Airplay

Hi,I want to group my Wifi Speakers with the Airplay speakers.Right now, without family upgrade, I can only choose between either Wifi speaker OR airplay.When I upgrade to family premium, am I able to group these speakers? I want to hear via wifi spe...

• Hi, I want to group my Wifi Speakers with the Airplay speakers. Right now, without family upgrade, I can only choose between either Wifi speaker OR airplay. When I upgrade to family premium, am I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Carte cadeau en FRANCE

Hello,I am french and would like to buy a Premium to my son for his birthday. Is there any chances that I can buy a gift card in a shop in France (like FNAC or DARTY...) in order to give it to him (and not via an email actually), instead of ordering ...

• Hello, I am french and would like to buy a Premium to my son for his birthday. Is there any chances that I can buy a gift card in a shop in France (like FNAC or DARTY...) in order to give it to him ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to accept the email invite

Hello! Just upgraded to premium family and when i invite people via email they cant connect. When they press the accept invite button on the email they get sent to a long link but after about half a second it takes me to the account overview page. Iv...

• Hello!   Just upgraded to premium family and when i invite people via email they cant connect. When they press the accept invite button on the email they get sent to a long link but after a...
  • leonardo_97
  • Music Fan
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium for family

Hello, I have invited my family to use my account. They have accepted but their acceptance is not reflected. I have sent numerous emails and they have accepted the invitation many times. I am now wasting my suscription. Please advise

• Hello, I have invited my family to use my account. They have accepted but their acceptance is not reflected. I have sent numerous emails and they have accepted the invitation many times. I am now w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family - Convidado verificar conta

Faço parte de um plano familiar que me colocaram, e o dono da conta mãe recebeu um email que o meu endereço de email não é o mesmo que o dele e que eu precisava confirmar minha conta, ou perderia o acesso em 7 dias. Porém, não sei como fazer isso e n...

• Faço parte de um plano familiar que me colocaram, e o dono da conta mãe recebeu um email que o meu endereço de email não é o mesmo que o dele e que eu precisava confirmar minha conta, ou perderia o a...
  • Ruyfuccali
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 5 replies
  • 1 likes

Thais

ola,eu mudei meu plano para o familia ja vai fazer uns 4 meses,e eu nao estou conseguindo usar,e estou pagando o valor do familia e nao consigo usar

• ola,eu mudei meu plano para o familia ja vai fazer uns 4 meses,e eu nao estou conseguindo usar,e estou pagando o valor do familia e nao consigo usar 
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes