Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium for Family

I have sent invites to my other family members.( I have my dad 2 brothers and a sister who used to use the spotify premium for family). They were originally part of the plan but then they were removed from the subscription because spotify obviously "...

• I have sent invites to my other family members.( I have my dad 2 brothers and a sister who used to use the spotify premium for family). They were originally part of the plan but then they were r...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Unable to remove Family Plan member

Hello, I am having an issue removing a member from my family plan. They have moved out and will be joining their Fiance's account now. When I click their name under managing account, it brings me to the "404s and Heartbreaks" error page. For anyone e...

• Hello,   I am having an issue removing a member from my family plan. They have moved out and will be joining their Fiance's account now. When I click their name under managing account, it b...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Pay family subscriptions

I can not pay the family subscriptions. "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." Why ?????

• I can not pay the family subscriptions. "Oops, seems your card or payment provider is having a bad day. Don't worry, no money has been charged. Try again or use another payment method." Why ????? 
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution A member of the family account can't use spotify premium

My father told me that he can't use spotify premium on his cellphone, it says that he have to check the problem with the administrator, but when I checked the status of the members of my family it looks everything correctly

• My father told me that he can't use spotify premium on his cellphone, it says that he have to check the problem with the administrator, but when I checked the status of the members of my family it l...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema Com o Plano Familiar!

Olá, estou tentando convidar minhas irmãs para o plano Premium mas não estou conseguindo, eu envio o convite, elas aceitam e preenchem com os dados corretos, mas na hora de aceitar convite da um erro e fala para tentar novamente, poderia me ajudar co...

• Casual Listener
  • Olá, estou tentando convidar minhas irmãs para o plano Premium mas não estou conseguindo, eu envio o convite, elas aceitam e preenchem com os dados corretos, mas na hora de aceitar convite da um erro...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Es kommt immer den Fehlebestätigen 3 - Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen.

Als meine Tocheter die Premium Abo bestätigt kommt immer den Fehlebestätigen 3 - Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen.

• Als meine Tocheter die Premium Abo bestätigt kommt immer den Fehlebestätigen 3 - Hoppla! Da ist wohl etwas schiefgegangen.  
  • Robertart98
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Issues with family

Hi there, i sent my daughter the invitation to join my family premium, she accepted, it shows she's active on my list but it isn't working on her Spotify account... we've tried cancelling and resending the invitation but it still not activating on he...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi there,   i sent my daughter the invitation to join my family premium, she accepted, it shows she's active on my list but it isn't working on her Spotify account... we've tried c...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Problem with spotifuggle family.

Hello.I have a problem with the offer i've just subscribed (spotify family). I've completed the payment procedure and now i want to add accounts to my "family" but the internet page where i can send invites is having a problem and isn't updating so t...

• Hello. I have a problem with the offer i've just subscribed (spotify family). I've completed the payment procedure and now i want to add accounts to my "family" but the internet page where i can s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

I cant have my premium account

I ve just purchased family premium subscription with my facebook account.But i had a spotify account already. Both facebook account and spotfy account mail addresses are different. I logged as spotify account and connected facebook account to my spot...

• I ve just purchased family premium subscription with my facebook account. But i had a spotify account already. Both facebook account and spotfy account mail addresses are different.   I l...
  • LeoRager
  • Community Legend
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify Premium doesnt plays offline

Hello,I have problem with Spotify Premium. I want to listen music offline therefore I pay Premium. But when I am offline, Spotify plays one, two, three songs and then nothing. Does anybody have solution? Thanks.

• Casual Listener
  • Hello, I have problem with Spotify Premium. I want to listen music offline therefore I pay Premium. But when I am offline, Spotify plays one, two, three songs and then nothing.  Does anybody h...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Unable to Join Family Premium

Was invited to join Premium for Family, entered all the details correctly, but it shows"3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again."Please help. **bleep** went wrong?

• Casual Listener
  • Was invited to join Premium for Family, entered all the details correctly, but it shows "3 - Oops something went wrong, please try again." Please help. **bleep** went wrong?
  • Ric8
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Spotify family removal

My friend, that manage the Spotify premium family, have received a mail indicating that my account was not confirmed (our account, as is written, doesn't have the same address.. don't know how it's possible!) and that in a week I could have been remo...

• Casual Listener
  • My friend, that manage the Spotify premium family, have received a mail indicating that my account was not confirmed (our account, as is written, doesn't have the same address.. don't know how it's p...
  • laio
  • Casual Listener
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Account signup issues - possibly double billed

Hi I tried to sign up for a family account, I filled out the payment information and signed up, I filled out the address form and when I tried to invite my brother it wouldn't work, error message. When I looked at my username it was a long string of ...

• Hi I tried to sign up for a family account, I filled out the payment information and signed up, I filled out the address form and when I tried to invite my brother it wouldn't work, error message. W...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Acceptance of Invitations to Family failed

You can send out invites, only able using IPAD Iphone or IOS deviceInvitees link does not work, failed consistantly. Canceling an invite "Opps something went wrong, please try again" on an IPAD

• Casual Listener
  • You can send out invites, only able using IPAD Iphone or IOS device Invitees link does not work, failed consistantly.   Canceling an invite "Opps something went wrong, please try again" on an...
  • Mcfish69
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 1 likes

Superuser Contribution Premium family

Hi I have subscribed to Spotify family premium and I tried to invite my mum to be one of the members . She did receive the invitation email and able to fill in all the particulars and the same address as mine without any mistakes however every time s...

• Hi I have subscribed to Spotify family premium and I tried to invite my mum to be one of the members . She did receive the invitation email and able to fill in all the particulars and the same a...
  • MonicaM_Bogota
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Family Subscription page won't open

When I try to access the Family Subscriptions page from the app on my Macbook, it opens a blank page. I've tried on different days, at different times, but with the same results. Every other page from the account opens just fine. Any ideas?

• When I try to access the Family Subscriptions page from the app on my Macbook, it opens a blank page.  I've tried on different days, at different times, but with the same results.  Every o...
  • Sebasrodriguezt
  • Regular
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family plan was canceled for no reason

we leve in the same house and we all cheked the same post code for the 5 accounts and they still canceled the family plan

• we leve in the same house and we all cheked the same post code for the 5 accounts and they still canceled the family plan 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não Consigo logar com meus filhos no plano familiar

Não estou conseguindo que meus filhos e esposa entrarem no Spotfy no plano familiar. São eles: veronicapaschoal@gmail.commilpasch@gmail.com Como devo proceder????

• Não estou conseguindo que meus filhos e esposa entrarem no Spotfy no plano familiar.   São eles:    veronicapaschoal@gmail.com milpasch@gmail.com   Como devo proceder????
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Cambio de Plan

Hasta hace unos días contaba con el Plan Familiar, sin embargo, cambié el método de pago y mi cuenta cambió a Premium y la de mis familiares pasó a Free. ¿Cómo puedo reestablecer mi Plan Familiar? ¿Tendré que pagar nuevamente?

• Hasta hace unos días contaba con el Plan Familiar, sin embargo, cambié el método de pago y mi cuenta cambió a Premium y la de mis familiares pasó a Free. ¿Cómo puedo reestablecer mi Plan Familiar? ¿T...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

No se pueden conectar mis invitados al plan familiar

hola, tengo un plan familiar envío la invitación a mis familiares que reciden en la misma dirección y aparece un problema para que puedan suscribirse al plan familiar, hemos intentado todo, cambiar el código postal, reescribir la dirección y nada. To...

• Visitor
  • hola, tengo un plan familiar envío la invitación a mis familiares que reciden en la misma dirección y aparece un problema para que puedan suscribirse al plan familiar, hemos intentado todo, cambiar e...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes