Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Address confirmation for family plan

Hi, I subscribed to the family plan last month, everything works fine until last week. Members of Mine received address confirmation email and asking for the post code of the address. One week after that, they were all removed and became free user. N...

• Hi, I subscribed to the family plan last month, everything works fine until last week. Members of Mine received address confirmation email and asking for the post code of the address. One week a...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan Invitation Problem

I signed up for Premium for Family, but my family can't set their accounts up. The "Accept Invitation" link opens a normal Spotify login page with Facebook or email/ password options, not the page with the pre-filled token and a "Redeem" button as de...

• Casual Listener
  • I signed up for Premium for Family, but my family can't set their accounts up.  The "Accept Invitation" link opens a normal Spotify login page with Facebook or email/ password options, not the p...
  • harperstone
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution My familly cannot redeem the code.

I invite my family. He tries to redeem the code, but the program said that the code is incorrect. What should I do in this case?

• Casual Listener
  • I invite my family. He tries to redeem the code, but the program said that the code is incorrect. What should I do in this case?
  • memayzz
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Family account

I just signed up for premium for family, but my family doesn't receive the email to join?

• I just signed up for premium for family, but my family doesn't receive the email to join?
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Invited wrong email and can't cancel

Hello there.In our family we've had some difficulties receiving the invitation emails, so we've tried cancelling and resending the invitations a couple of times. One time I accidentally write hotmail.com instead of hotmail.dk (which is the correct em...

• Casual Listener
  • Hello there. In our family we've had some difficulties receiving the invitation emails, so we've tried cancelling and resending the invitations a couple of times. One time I accidentally write h...
  • luvitzy
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Problema plano família

Todas as pessoas que moram na minha casa foram retirados do meu plano mesmo com o endereço idêntico. Entrei em contato no Facebook e não obtive resposta. Não consigo nem olhar o cep cadastrado pra ver se tem algum erro. Desejo explicações

• Todas as pessoas que moram na minha casa foram retirados do meu plano mesmo com o endereço idêntico. Entrei em contato no Facebook e não obtive resposta. Não consigo nem olhar o cep cadastrado pra ve...
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 5 likes

child with no emailadress in family account

My child does not have an own emailadres or facebook page. How can i log her in our family account? Cause now i signed her up with mine but she cant sign up on her own cause spotify said this email allready excist. (I don want her to get her own mail...

• Visitor
  • My child does not have an own emailadres or facebook page. How can i log her in our family account? Cause now i signed her up with mine but she cant sign up on her own cause spotify said this email a...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! Need help for Spotify Premium Family. 🙁🙁

Hi. I've been searching and reading Q&A here in Spotify Community. I've subscribed in Premium for Family a month ago, and there aren't any problems. I've paid using PayMaya so the same time I started the subscription, the fee was already deducted. 1 ...

• Casual Listener
  • Hi. I've been searching and reading Q&A here in Spotify Community. I've subscribed in Premium for Family a month ago, and there aren't any problems. I've paid using PayMaya so the same time I s...
  • ciaciamae
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Öğrenci indirimi dosya ekleme sorunu

Karttan para çekildi fakat dosya ekleyemedigim için sayfayı kapatmak zorunda kaldım. Lütfen yardım edin.

• Karttan para çekildi fakat dosya ekleyemedigim için sayfayı kapatmak zorunda kaldım. Lütfen yardım edin. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Doppelte Abbuchung trotz Umstellung auf Premium Family

Hallo, nach der Umstellung auf Spotify Premium Family wurde bei einem Mitglied meiner Familie nochmal eine Monatsrate des normalen Premium Tarifs abgebucht, obwohl der Account auf den Family Account umgestellt wurde. Hat noch jemand das Problem?

• Hallo,   nach der Umstellung auf Spotify Premium Family wurde bei einem Mitglied meiner Familie nochmal eine Monatsrate des normalen Premium Tarifs abgebucht, obwohl der Account auf den Family...
  • andi1245
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Retirada de membro do Plano Familiar

Retiraram nada menos que minha esposa do plano familiar alegando nao conseguir veirifcar o endereço!? De que forma voces fizeram isso? Moramos juntos e no mesmo lugar a 3 anos!!!

• Retiraram nada menos que minha esposa do plano familiar alegando nao conseguir veirifcar o endereço!? De que forma voces fizeram isso? Moramos juntos e no mesmo lugar a 3 anos!!!    
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Abonnement étudiant - message d'erreur.

Bonjour, J'ai changé de banque il y a peu et je dois changer mes corrodonnées bancaires pour assurer la continuité de mon abonnement au service premium. Cependant, j'ai découvert en même temps l'offre étudiante à 4.99€/ mois. J'ai donc fait la procéd...

• Casual Listener
  • Bonjour,   J'ai changé de banque il y a peu et je dois changer mes corrodonnées bancaires pour assurer la continuité de mon abonnement au service premium. Cependant, j'ai découvert en même tem...
  • Fray05
  • Casual Listener
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 1 likes

No e-mail invitation

Hi,My partner subscibed to spotify family for us and he send me the invite.However I never received this invite..Could this have anything to do with the fact that I have a company phone( subscription by company, maybe on address of the company)...How...

• Hi, My partner subscibed to spotify family for us and he send me the invite. However I never received this invite.. Could this have anything to do with the fact that I have a company phone( s...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Solved!! asked to verify address, but reverted me back to free account from family premium???

hi, i recieve an email a week ago asking me to verify my address. (im currently on a family premium account) so i verified the post/zip code that it asked me to which is the same as the main account holders' and a week later its reverted me back to a...

• hi, i recieve an email a week ago asking me to verify my address. (im currently on a family premium account) so i verified the post/zip code that it asked me to which is the same as the main a...
  • tjogunn
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

FAMILY SUBSCRIPTION INVITE DECLINED

Hi, I have been invited to join premium for family. I am currently on holiday in Germany and I am getting a message along the lines of you can not join this subscription. Do I need to wait until I return the uk?

• Hi,   I have been invited to join premium for family. I am currently on holiday in Germany and I am getting a message along the lines of you can not join this subscription.    Do I...
  • InfusionGB
  • Roadie
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Family premium not working

Hi I migrated from a standard premium to a family premiumInvited 3 users - all new users1st one signed up and it registered to the family accountwhen signing up the others they do not show as attached and are not premium users. I have logged in and o...

• Hi    I migrated from a standard premium to a family premium Invited 3 users - all new users 1st one signed up and it registered to the family account when signing up the others they d...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Superuser Contribution Problemas con Plan Familiar Premium

Hola a todos mi pregunta es la siguiente, como podemos saber cual era la cuenta que administra el plan familiar de spotify?, lo que pasa es que se pago dela cuenta de mi papa en su celular, pero despues compro otro y ya no supimos cual era su cuenta ...

• Hola a todos mi pregunta es la siguiente, como podemos saber cual era la cuenta que administra el plan familiar de spotify?, lo que pasa es que se pago dela cuenta de mi papa en su celular, pero desp...
  • SAM912
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

send a invite for my girlfriend and she has received of my ex one.

i send now to my girlfriend a invite to premium family account, when she open the email that i send was the another name.... my ex girlfriend.....sametime ago i was with a premium family account with my ex girlfriend, i think my spotfy remember,,,a n...

• i send now to my girlfriend a invite to premium family account, when she open the email that i send was the another name.... my ex girlfriend..... sametime ago i was with a premium family account w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo aceitar o convite

Olá boa noite,Estava no plano familiar com meu namorado e do nada sai do plano e fui para a conta free. Agora tento me cadastrar novamente e não consigo. Como devo proceder ?Em anexo a foto com o erro.Grata

• Olá boa noite, Estava no plano familiar com meu namorado e do nada sai do plano e fui para a conta free. Agora tento me cadastrar novamente e não consigo. Como devo proceder ? Em anexo a foto com o...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi familia no puede reingresar al plan familiar

Tengo un plan familiar, hace unos días me dieron de baja a toda mi familia y estoy enviando las notificaciones nuevamente, pero, tengo una hija que su nombre de usuario es diferente a su correo electrónico. Ya le mandé la invitación y al hacer la ver...

• Tengo un plan familiar, hace unos días me dieron de baja a toda mi familia y estoy enviando las notificaciones nuevamente, pero, tengo una hija que su nombre de usuario es diferente a su correo elect...
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 1 likes