Help Wizard

Step 1

NEXT STEP

FAQs

Please see below the most popular frequently asked questions.

Loading article...

Loading faqs...

Ongoing Issues

Please see below the current ongoing issues which are under investigation.

Loading issue...

Loading ongoing issues...

Premium Family

Get help verifying your Premium for Family.

Start a topic

Forum Posts

Solved!! Can't Use 2 Devices Simultaneously??

Hello,I recently upgraded to Premium so I could share Spotify with my mom. But if I'm listening to mine, she can't listen to hers, and vice versa. She was at work listening to her playlist, and I was at home searching songs, but I could HEAR what SHE...

• Casual Listener
  • JillianWilkie
  • Regular
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes
  • 32 replies
  • 8 likes

Please help Spotify :(

I have an account that I used to pay for Spotify Premium Family account with. I made another account through Facebook that uses the SAME email as the original account (this account is hooked up to the family plan). I'm trying to recover the password ...

• I have an account that I used to pay for Spotify Premium Family account with. I made another account through Facebook that uses the SAME email as the original account (this account is hooked up to t...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Não consigo adicionar um membro no plano familiar

Faço todo o processo para adicionar meu irmão na minha conta, mas quando ele acessa o link, diz que ele não pode fazer parte do plano familiar. Não sei como resolver isso! Alguém pode me ajudar?

• Casual Listener
  • Faço todo o processo para adicionar meu irmão na minha conta, mas quando ele acessa o link, diz que ele não pode fazer parte do plano familiar.  Não sei como resolver isso!  Alguém pode m...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes
  • 4 replies
  • 2 likes

Adding or removing a member of my family premium

I am having trouble in the accounts page getting to where I can add or remove a family member. My Son would like to be on my family plan and I believe there are spots available for him. I cannot see that either.

• I am having trouble in the accounts page getting to where I can add or remove a family member.  My Son would like to be on my family plan and I believe there are spots available for him.  I...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Why does the invite for the family plan not give me the option to create an account?

I upgraded for the premium family plan and sent and invite but I do not see where I would create a new login for that person. I have sent the invite twice and accepted it but no login info. I'm about ready to cancel it and just go back to the regualr...

• I upgraded for the premium family plan and sent and invite but I do not see where I would create a new login for that person.  I have sent the invite twice and accepted it but no login info.&n...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium familiar

No puedo ingresar a mi plan familiar, coloco toda la informacion correcta y no me deja acceder, me marca error y lo he intentado muchas veces.

• No puedo ingresar a mi plan familiar, coloco toda la informacion correcta y no me deja acceder, me marca error y lo he intentado muchas veces.
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Family Plan listening options

I just signed up for the Family Plan and invited my two kids to join. They did. How do we listen to our own music on different devices, at the same time?

• I just signed up for the Family Plan and invited my two kids to join.  They did.  How do we listen to our own music on different devices, at the same time?  
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Re: Migrating from Groove Music, how to get 60 day trial in Spotify?

Are you sure I'll get the 60-day trial when I upgrade even though the upgrade page states "Try Premium free for 30 days". It'll know that I'm coming from groove and automatically make it 60-days?

• Are you sure I'll get the 60-day trial when I upgrade even though the upgrade page states "Try Premium free for 30 days". It'll know that I'm coming from groove and automatically make it 60-days?&nbs...
  • ics_phil
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 3 replies
  • 0 likes

Can't get Premimum???

It's been loading now for a while. I've tried signing out, singing in again and reloading the page. help.

• It's been loading now for a while. I've tried signing out, singing in again and reloading the page. help. 
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Mi plan familiar premium pasó a ser free

Hola! Yo mi nana y mis dos hermanas tenemos un plan familiar premium y hoydia yo y mis hermanas amanecimos sin premium, dejándonos solo una cuenta free! Porque pasó esto? Mi mama sigue con la cuenta premium

• Hola! Yo mi nana y mis dos hermanas tenemos un plan familiar premium y hoydia yo y mis hermanas amanecimos sin premium, dejándonos solo una cuenta free! Porque pasó esto? Mi mama sigue con la cuenta ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

How do I get my old playlists to the new account?

Me and my mom just joined spotify family, and now i have my own user. But how do i transfer my playlists from the old user to the new? If I follow the playlists i dont have the ability to add new songs..): Can I transfer the playlists? And how?

• Me and my mom just joined spotify family, and now i have my own user. But how do i transfer my playlists from the old user to the new? If I follow the playlists i dont have the ability to add new s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

No respetan mi plan

Hice el pago por el plan premium, se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta y no me lo respetaron, no puedo quitar la opcion de reproduccion aleatoria, me dice que tengo que cambiar a premium y ya lo tengo este es el segundo mes que lo hace y ya me desespero, po...

• Hice el pago por el plan premium, se hizo el cargo a mi tarjeta y no me lo respetaron, no puedo quitar la opcion de reproduccion aleatoria, me dice que tengo que cambiar a premium y ya lo tengo este ...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

What do you do whan a family member changes a device on Premium for Family

Hi, What or how do you get a family members new device to work as part of the Premium for family deal? I'm paying for Premium for Family yet there's no easy instructions to get my Son's new device set up and my Account Information isn't showing when ...

• Hi, What or how do you get a family members new device to work as part of the Premium for family deal? I'm paying for Premium for Family yet there's no easy instructions to get my Son's new device s...
  • Luke
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error adding to family

Good Day, I am having trouble in adding members in spotify premium, i was about to add my brother but it displays this error.(see attached file)

• Good Day,   I am having trouble in adding members in spotify premium, i was about to add my brother but it displays this error.(see attached file)    
  • Mami-mo
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Unable to get family premium after invite

My family decided to get an family premium account and invited me to join. Now everytime I am trying to get the premium it doesn´t work .... (eventhough I checked that the adress is the same one as when pruchased )I need help asap !!!!

• My family decided to get an family premium account and invited me to join. Now everytime I am trying to get the premium it doesn´t work .... (eventhough I checked that the adress is the same one as w...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

Signed up for Spotify Hulu Bundle Charged several times

I subscribed for this bundle today and it worked I went on the spotify app on my phone and was able to pick the songs and there were no adds, but I went to my account and tried to activate hulu but there was no button or link for it but on my account...

• I subscribed for this bundle today and it worked I went on the spotify app on my phone and was able to pick the songs and there were no adds, but I went to my account and tried to activate hulu ...
  • Maxim
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Error joining Family Plan

trying to join a family spotify plan but is not pushing thru.. heres the error notice: 4 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.

• trying to join a family spotify plan but is not pushing thru.. heres the error notice: 4 - Oops something went wrong, please try again.
  • Sweekvall
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

CEP inválido conta pelo Facebook

Oi! Fazia parte de um plano familiar, porém, mudei de endereço e não consigo alterar o CEP da minha conta pelo fato de ter feito a conta pelo Facebook. Entrei em contato com o @SpotifyAjuda no Facebook e o que me responderam foi: "Como sua conta foi ...

• Casual Listener
  • Oi!   Fazia parte de um plano familiar, porém, mudei de endereço e não consigo alterar o CEP da minha conta pelo fato de ter feito a conta pelo Facebook. Entrei em contato com o @SpotifyA...
  • Bittencourt
  • Spotify Star
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 1 replies
  • 0 likes

Membro excluído do Plano Premium familiar

Somos em 5 na minha família. Eu, meu marido e três filhos, todos menores morando no mesmo endereço. Acontece que um de meus filhos não consegue mais acessar a conta dele no spotfy e diz que não confere o endereço. Já enviei novamente o convite. O end...

• Somos em 5 na minha família. Eu, meu marido e três filhos, todos menores morando no mesmo endereço. Acontece que um de meus filhos não consegue mais acessar a conta dele no spotfy e diz que não confe...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes

spotify family and relocation

Hi! This month I want to upgrade to the family version (now I have the premium) for me and my 3 sisters. From the 1th of October one my sisters we'll be move to Wisconsin, will it work if we live in Italy and she lives in America? thanks in advance

• Casual Listener
  • Hi! This month I want to upgrade to the family version (now I have the premium) for me and my 3 sisters. From the 1th of October one my sisters we'll be move to Wisconsin, will it work if we live i...
  • alicepeak
  • Casual Listener
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 2 replies
  • 0 likes

Premium Family membership upgrade

Hey,I am the admin of a Premium Family group.Unfortunately, all of my membership accounts are obligated and I wanted to know if it would be possible to get a 7th member in the group (with fair extra costs)? Thanks for the help! Kind regards! Sandra E...

• Hey, I am the admin of a Premium Family group. Unfortunately, all of my membership accounts are obligated and I wanted to know if it would be possible to get a 7th member in the group (with f...
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes
  • 0 replies
  • 0 likes